IGNORED

Eva Air Business

mercmanrob

10 minutes ago, jimboh said:

Anyone know if Eva still flying to London?

Mate is booked to fly back on 27th and he is worried?

Looking at Flight Status it was cancelled yesterday but flew today. He needs to check with a Eva. By the 27th, who knows.

If he doesn’t want to be stuck where he is then he should get home ASAP - if he can.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 2 weeks later...

Eva air I will never use again, cancelled my flight on the 4th April to Amsterdam then say tough you have to claim refund no option to rebook or take a earlier flight ... now I’m left with klm business at 84000 and rising if they leave  absolutely unbelievable.

50 minutes ago, sharp1972 said:

Eva air I will never use again, cancelled my flight on the 4th April to Amsterdam then say tough you have to claim refund no option to rebook or take a earlier flight ... now I’m left with klm business at 84000 and rising if they leave  absolutely unbelievable.

That KLM business fare is going to go very fast,   KLM are cancelling flights in April now .. I just had mine cancelled for the 8th , although id already come back using an Emirates single when I was shockingly unable to get any response from KLM customer services to change my ticket.. so KLM would have indeed left me stranded with no option offered to switch to an earlier flight only a later flight (i.e. months stranded).

From KLM email ..

"We are very sorry, your flight was cancelled. We realise that this has a big impact on your travel plans and we’re doing what we can to help you as quickly as possible.

Due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the local authorities of your destination have initiated entry restrictions. At this moment, we are unable to rebook you, because it’s still unclear when these restrictions will be lifted. However, you will be able to rebook your flight until 30 September 2020 or you can request a refund in form of a travel voucher. Either way, you can rest assured you can travel at a later date. "

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

2 hours ago, sharp1972 said:

Totally understand your frustration and not wanting to defend Eva Air, but they normally look after their business passengers very well.

3 hours ago, sharp1972 said:

Erm..... I think they may be dealing with unusual circumstances beyond their control at the moment. Always fly with them (economy) never had a problem.

Sharp - Too bad about the canceled flight. So much disruption in our lives and travel plans. Hope things come back to normal this year.

I had a very positive experience with EVA. I arrived from SFO on a UA flight, seated in Bus class. Taiwanese ground staff takes your temp, and then you proceed to security for connecting flights. Had time to use the EVA lounge (club staff also takes your temp).

Really well cared for by several flight attendants, but slept most of the flight. Seat on the A330 did not go 180 horizontal, but still slept quite well. 

Will definitely fly them again post virus.

TGOEA

On 26/03/2020 at 10:25, particle said:

Erm..... I think they may be dealing with unusual circumstances beyond their control at the moment. Always fly with them (economy) never had a problem.

Taiwan no longer allows transfers at it's airports in response to the pandemic. EVA is based in Taipei so this could certainly affect them.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.