IGNORED

Coyotees Agogo draught beer prices

coyotees

COYOTEES AGOGO will be selling its draught beer at 75 baht then 60 baht after 1 a.m. as from yesterday!

Also, seeing as some of you fellas like to moan about prices in my club...the nights I am in - Mondays and Wednesdays......I will sell draught beer at 45 baht all night!!!

Is that fair enough!....?

Where else can you see such stunning dancers and show-girls and drink this cheap? Please think about your replies as the bars I know you will suggest DO NOT HAVE STUNNING GIRLS!

Rgds,

Deano.

Some of us like to do a bit more than just sit and look, every time I've asked a stunner in your bar if they want to barfine they either ask for silly amounts of money for short time only or answer with a straight no.

you also have 60 baht mixers ( at leat last time I was there ) but with ZERO girls interaction and less than zero service one would be better off to sit in front of family mart :Clap8:

you also have 60 baht mixers ( at leat last time I was there ) but with ZERO girls interaction and less than zero service one would be better off to sit in front of family mart :Clap8:

Convenience store drinking is the future... believe me!!!

large sig = small penis

you also have 60 baht mixers ( at leat last time I was there ) but with ZERO girls interaction and less than zero service one would be better off to sit in front of family mart :001_Thank_You5:

Zero girls interaction? Not for me! :D And no, I'm not a hansum man. Coyotee's is not like some other gogo's where girls will do just about everything. That doesn't make Coyotee's bad (or those other gogo's for that matter). It's different. And still the highest % of stunners, at least for me.

@Deano: great offer, I'll be dropping by soon.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

Someone needs to take Marketing 101. Giving your customers a discount, and then calling them cheap is not going to win you many new customers.

Great! finally a discount on the draft beer,so instead of paying UK nightclub prices for a small beer we now get to pay Pattaya prices....not a bad deal as long as the Coyotee's Thai staff don't pad your bill.

Someone needs to take Marketing 101. Giving your customers a discount, and then calling them cheap is not going to win you many new customers.

You know what they say about the only dog that yelps when you toss a rock into a pack of 'em?

...it's the one that got hit.

:rolleyes:

Where are you located

COYOTEES AGOGO will be selling its draught beer at 75 baht then 60 baht after 1 a.m. as from yesterday!

Also, seeing as some of you fellas like to moan about prices in my club...the nights I am in - Mondays and Wednesdays......I will sell draught beer at 45 baht all night!!!

Is that fair enough!....?

Where else can you see such stunning dancers and show-girls and drink this cheap? Please think about your replies as the bars I know you will suggest DO NOT HAVE STUNNING GIRLS!

Rgds,

Deano.

babydollsaddict.gif

Great news but how about a deal on Diet Coke as well for those of us that don't drink.

kamagrauk.co.uk-banner-monthly-international-120x60.gif

use_opendns_155x52.gif