IGNORED

More Supermodels on their way to Coyotees

coyotees

From the 5th to the 15th February COYOTEES AGOGO will have 10 stunning new Bangkok Supermodels to drool over.

There will be dance competitions and more fun you can shake your wallets at!

..and these girls bar-fine for those handsome or Rich enough!!

Be there if you think you are worth it!

Deano.

i barfine super models in pattaya every time im there...for 600baht to the bar and 1500-2000 LT....why would i pay a bunch of stuck-on-themselves plasticised snots any more? I dont go to BKK anymore cuz you can get all the beautiful covergirls you want in Pattaya for half the price and NO BKK ATTITUDE.

ill be in town, but no thanks! but im sure youre a nice guy, so i hope you find some newbies that will go for that kind of a pitch...cheers! - Alex

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

From the 5th to the 15th February COYOTEES AGOGO will have 10 stunning new Bangkok Supermodels to drool over.

There will be dance competitions and more fun you can shake your wallets at!

..and these girls bar-fine for those handsome or Rich enough!!

Be there if you think you are worth it!

Deano.

How about a neon sign out the front of Coyotees...."come in if you think your worth it" just about fits the attitude of the place

I thought that Sisterz got it's fingers burned by trying the "supermodel" scam ..... an excuse for greedy barowners to extort a higher barfine from gullible newbies.

I used to barfine from your place when the exchange rate was favourable and the girls were very happy with 1000 ST/LT ..... but the girls in coyotees have developed a really bad attitude and are living in an unreal world where they think all farangs are dumb overspenders.

I congratulate you on being wise enough to offer draught at a decent rate; now if only you could adjust the barfines to an affordable rate then I'm sure that your bar would become much busier and have an enhanced reputation among visitors

How about a neon sign out the front of Coyotees...."come in if you think your worth it" just about fits the attitude of the place

He's got a way with words. The posts of his that I've read are enough to keep me away.

i know a few penthouse girls that are up for ST action, i'm stuck here in oz but will dig up thier pics to ask if they're on your programme, they all know pattaya well.

give me a few days as i'm doing 14 hour nightshifts.

Edited by slapman

so, these are the 3 penthouse girls i know.

did any of them appear at coyotees ?.

Edited by slapman

I thought that Sisterz got it's fingers burned by trying the "supermodel" scam ..... an excuse for greedy barowners to extort a higher barfine from gullible newbies.

I used to barfine from your place when the exchange rate was favourable and the girls were very happy with 1000 ST/LT ..... but the girls in coyotees have developed a really bad attitude and are living in an unreal world where they think all farangs are dumb overspenders.

I congratulate you on being wise enough to offer draught at a decent rate; now if only you could adjust the barfines to an affordable rate then I'm sure that your bar would become much busier and have an enhanced reputation among visitors

I also used to (actually still do) get upset with the prices some girls "demand" as well as high barfines.

But, at the end of the day, if guys are willing to pay, then the prices are not too high (just too high for me).

When/if guys' incomes fall and they don't have the money to pay the requested rates, then it's up to the bars/girls to lower their prices (or just go with fewer guys).

I also used to be confused when the bar was dead, no customers, and the girl still asked for a high amount. After reading this board, I realize that many girls have sponsors and can be picky with who they go with and how much they ask.

I don't see in the orginal posting that the barfine is higher than the usual (for WS) 600 bath?

Not all ask silly prices. Some do (2000 for ST is way too much for me). However, I did STs with Coyotees stunners for 1000, and LT for 2000.

It's up to them to ask what they think they can get away with. And up to us to kindly refuse, or make a counter offer, or move on to the next girl or gogo. No need to make a fuss about it :GrinNod1: . Treat it as the game it's supposed to be!

600 for dancers and (I think) 800 for SWhowgirls are the regular bar fine prices for many WS gogo's.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

I have always had some good results from this bar & if they have some nice new girls then great.

One mans super model is another guys pig.

If you want me to start a thread on the super models that I have seen here on PA then that would be easy as I have clocked many & they are super models in my opinion but I would think most guys would agree with me that they are top of the shop.

What a joke.

If you want Bangkok supermodels go to Bangkok.

I find it hilarious when Gogo's tout this supermodel bullshit.

Plenty of Pattaya supermodels about, dont need to bring them from Bangkok.

Ridiculous!!!!

go to Poseidon MP in Ratchada in BKK, go the 3rd or 4th floor, pay 10k and you will see and know what is a real thai supermodel...

I went to Coyotee's last night. Lots of girls I didn't see before, many of them very good looking but not better than other girls at other times I've been in Coyotee's.

I still think that selecting the girls for this gogo is the dream job I'd like to have :Whistle: .

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.