Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Pinewood Residence

The Serpent

Hi Lads

I was wondering if anyone has stayed here recently

I had a look here and other review site, but it seems the most recent reviews are at least 18 to 24 months old

What's attracting to this place is its proximity to Soi 6 as I spend most of my time on Soi 6

The information I'm really interested in is what their breakfast is like 

If their breakfast is average or below, i would probably give it a miss

• 4 months later...

I'll reply to my own question, as I just spent 5 nights at Pinewood from Feb 15 to 20

I enjoyed my stay at Pinewood as I was looking for a place that was quite and close to Soi 6, as I prefer to do my mongering in Soi 6

• It was only 100 meters, if that from Soi 6
  • The breakfast was basic, but you could help yourself as many times as you like
  • Guest friendly
  • Rooms are a good size with balcony
  • Air con worked well
  • The wifi was consistent as I don't remember cutting out to much
  • Staff were friendly
  • I paid $53 AUD per night, including breakfast

Overall, I would say its an average hotel that does the basics well

I would rate it at a slightly generous 7/10

WIR, I would, but if I could get Pattaya Blue Sky/March Hotel/KTK residence for the same price, I would chose those over Pinewood

I used those as an example, as I've stayed at those hotels previously and paid the same price as Pinewood

Probably the best way to sum up Pinewood is, if I couldn't get the other hotels I mentioned at the price I want, then the Pinewood is a more than adequate backup