gsedm2017

Watched a movie during LT for GFE

gsedm2017

BF'ed a girl LT and ended up roaming around Terminal 21 mall. We were in front of the movie theater trying to figure out how this could work. Thai dubbed movies with English subtitles or English voice movies with Thai subtitles. I can't speak really speak Thai and she didn't have her glasses to read Thai subtitles. So we left the theater, went to the bathroom, and then she suggested to head back to my hotel. I agreed and we started heading out. Right before exiting the mall, I noticed the atmosphere had changed a bit. I stopped her and asked if she really did want to watch the movie. She said yes, but one of us isn't going to understand it, and it didn't make sense to. This wasn't the first day I LTed her and I did want to see her happy. So I told her we're going to watch the Thai dubbed version. I figured it'll be an experience for me and my super limited Thai. She was super happy and I'm so glad I stopped her before we left. We ran back to the theater to buy tickets late, missing the previews. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, and I was very surprised at how much I understood. I was able to fill in many blanks from watching body language and knowing the context of the story. The entire movie and rest of the night was real lovey dovey, topping it off with some of sex I've ever had. I didn't just get to have sex... I got to make some love haha. Incredible GFE.

h.harris

Wait, I don't understand. If the movie is Thai dub but with English subtitles, so why can't you read the subtitles but had to watch the body language to guess the story ? Or you don't read English ?

Dalef65
1 hour ago, Mr_wimpy said:

What was the film?

Romeo and Juliet by the sounds of it.

Or perhaps Pretty Woman.:D

h.harris
22 minutes ago, Dalef65 said:

Romeo and Juliet by the sounds of it.

Or perhaps Pretty Woman.:D

Wow, one of my favorite and in Pattaya, such a fitting movie.:Clap:

talung66
1 hour ago, h.harris said:

Wait, I don't understand. If the movie is Thai dub but with English subtitles, so why can't you read the subtitles but had to watch the body language to guess the story ? Or you don't read English ?

the op choice was English movie with Thai subimage.png.b4016a946f8e21be63837c7132cf42f0.png or Thai movie with English sub image.png.3f18ed27054786f8749129706b366c22.png  but he went with a Thai dubbed over English move the dont have English sub why would it it dubbed over image.png.6b06b0c4ec3f5122d358cc528d5fd8a5.png

simplex

That shows nicely that almost all of these girls are not the hardcore working girls some boardmembers picture them as. It shows that if you treat a girl nicely, and be a gentleman, they will usually pay you back with an awesome gf experience and top notch sex.

Guys that regularely have bad experiences with thai girls, and blame it on the girls, are blind. They are the ones to blame, because they don't build a connection with the girls, or worse, treat them badly.

Treat the girls well, build a connection with them, get a great experience almost every single time. Treat them with disrespect, or have no connection, and you will have a bad experience. It is that simple.

Sent from my Bosch Ascenta 24" using Tapatalk

KhunChang

I don't like Aircon, as it can make me sick quickly.

Thai Cinemas are then the absolute nightmare place for me.

Guess i have to invest in a good TV and fast broadband connection for GFE+ :D

gsedm2017
3 hours ago, h.harris said:

Oooh I messed that up. Thai dubbed, no English subs or English voice with Thai subs.

gsedm2017
4 hours ago, Mr_wimpy said:

What was the film?

It was [edit removing movie] Follows pretty standard plot templates so I was able to figure out most of what was going on. I know maybe 100 words of Thai and was able to figure a out a few more words after the movie.

Edited by gsedm2017
maybe less info is better

gsedm2017
1 hour ago, simplex said:

That shows nicely that almost all of these girls are not the hardcore working girls some boardmembers picture them as. It shows that if you treat a girl nicely, and be a gentleman, they will usually pay you back with an awesome gf experience and top notch sex.

Guys that regularely have bad experiences with thai girls, and blame it on the girls, are blind. They are the ones to blame, because they don't build a connection with the girls, or worse, treat them badly.

Treat the girls well, build a connection with them, get a great experience almost every single time. Treat them with disrespect, or have no connection, and you will have a bad experience. It is that simple.

My first trip, I followed some rules. One of the being never try a girl more than once. I lost count of how many I tried out and I definitely can’t even remember all their faces. This trip, I think I got the best one on the first try. And it seemed kind of silly trying out so many other ones and being disappointed each time, comparing to the first. I decided I can bring home some more meaningful memories spending more time with one that I already liked. Very happy with the decision.

Mr Wombat
38 minutes ago, gsedm2017 said:

My first trip, I followed some rules. One of the being never try a girl more than once. I lost count of how many I tried out and I definitely can’t even remember all their faces. This trip, I think I got the best one on the first try. And it seemed kind of silly trying out so many other ones and being disappointed each time, comparing to the first. I decided I can bring home some more meaningful memories spending more time with one that I already liked. Very happy with the decision.

Mate. You did the right thing. If you click with a girl, stick with her and have fun. 

Old Scratch
2 hours ago, simplex said:

That shows nicely that almost all of these girls are not the hardcore working girls some boardmembers picture them as.

Nah.  One girl does not represent "almost all of these girls".

falsecount
1 hour ago, gsedm2017 said:

It was [edit removing movie] Follows pretty standard plot templates so I was able to figure out most of what was going on. I know maybe 100 words of Thai and was able to figure a out a few more words after the movie.

Why did you remove the movie title? :unsure:

Anyway, I generally agree with the mindset of treating the girl well and letting her decide what to do, where to go, what to eat, etc. I generally don't have a strong preference so "up to you", as they say.

talung66
3 hours ago, falsecount said:

Why did you remove the movie title? :unsure:

I dont know why the op would but if your need to know it can only be out of Midway or Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil 

Edited by talung66

h.harris
15 hours ago, talung66 said:

the op choice was English movie with Thai subimage.png.b4016a946f8e21be63837c7132cf42f0.png or Thai movie with English sub image.png.3f18ed27054786f8749129706b366c22.png  but he went with a Thai dubbed over English move the dont have English sub why would it it dubbed over image.png.6b06b0c4ec3f5122d358cc528d5fd8a5.png

Thanks for the verification but I trust my reading skill and as the OP corrected, he posted it wrong. 

Peace !

WalterA

When I took my dates to the movies I’d purposely choose the most boring movie possible ..... so she doesn’t get distracted from the main game, BJ in the movie theatre ...

Sirbob

Thats all well and good but dont get sucked too far in!!!!!!

Sacrilicious
1 hour ago, Sirbob said:

Thats all well and good but dont get sucked too far in!!!!!!

I love getting sucked too far in.

*BADUM-TSSSHHH!*

Pdane
23 hours ago, simplex said:

Hi Simplex, 

So true its really not that complicated. So true, treat people the way you want them treat you.

You will get a lot more back especially from thais. Its not all about money, I ofcourse know it has a big effect,  but being a nice person with money just makes thing better