pattayalich

Libido loss what to do?

pattayalich

I am in my 40s with young girlfriend now and for the first time in my life I cant do my duty.......I dont know it is mental of physical....

I never had this problem in my life......but she was against intercourse at start, still is after 2 weeks so this messes with my head

she is against penetration for now and it seems like part of me just died.....when i was denied for the first time in my life.....never had a gf like this who would be so weird regarding intercourse....

and ie messed me up....i dont know if I can get it up with her anymore....the sexual chemistry is missing, everything else is there....

keepitfun

I think you need to explore why she is against penetration....if it’s just with you I’d change her out, but if it’s a waiting for marriage issue then you have to respect that and decide accordingly.

how is she at the skin flute?  

pattayalich

i think she is very supressed.....never seen something like that......

it looks like it is a sin for her to do penetration.....only hand movement on flute, no way she is playing a flute......

otherwise she is amazing......

she said she was hurt before so she wants to do it slow.....

the worse is it messed me up cause till now no girl rejected me in this way.....

i tried to figure out is she is playing some game, but i believe she is not....and she was in relationship with a girl for long time....

lincsfun

Maybe she used to be a bloke 555

deebo6

Well the loy is well know to increase action. Go for the action and enjoy. The power is in deep

QuotaMan

I'm confused by what the OP is saying.

So his young girlfriend still refuses penetration sex and from that he lost his ability to have an erection and his libido has gone down?

I think it may be time for another 'girlfriend,' if there's no sexual chemistry there it's a battle not worth fighting in my opinion. 

Mr_wimpy
58 minutes ago, lincsfun said:

Maybe she used to be a bloke 555

That was my first thought.

Second was, 2 weeks isn’t exactly that long (presuming you’re not paying her).   Maybe she wants to get to know you a little first.  In fact that’s pretty normal.

Jous

May be is a communication problem. If she is your girlfriend and you love her you should speak with her about this and express how you feel.

:Dance1:

pincher tar

Get a new girlfriend...

sulu

Probably doesn't matter but is she Thai ?

simplex

So are you basically saying that you are in a relationship with an (ex?) lesbian that only wants to give you handjobs but does not want to have sex, which causes your limp dick syndrome? Kind of a weird situation really.

Sounds to me like she is still a lesbian and not really attracted to men, thats why she does not want to have sex. Maybe she is trying to switch back from girls to men, but not really into it so far. Maybe she needs more time... or she will just accept that she is a lesbian and date girls again

You on the other hand can feel that shes not really into it which causes performance issues.

So either just give her time and hope it will change, talk to her about sex and make sure to mention that is is really important to you... Or just dump her and find a girl that is not lesbian... Handjobs is one of the few things that you can do yourself, so...

Sent from my Bosch Ascenta 24" using Tapatalk

keepitfun

It is fairly common for many BMs here and visitors to Patts to experience sex within even a few minutes of meeting a girl.  

Ive been told that in other parts of the world this is not necessarily the norm and your 2 weeks or even longer before the deed is not unusual.

who knew?

chher

Even in the states two weeks is too long. Something is definitely amiss in this situation me thinks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

joe_momma

Check for a metal band on the 3rd finger of her left hand. I understand that this is a certain promise of libido decrease!

pHD (MiT)

If she's told you clearly that she doesn't want to have penetrative intercourse with you at this point (irrespective of time spent together), that's entirely her choice.

If that's a deal-breaker for you, and it sounds like it is, then explain that to her, and end the relationship. Plenty more fish in the sea.

Explorer8939

If your girlfriend works bar, and doesn't want sex, that's a problem.

If you are talking about a lady back home, that is not abnormal. You need to talk to her about why, there may be some history.

In the meantime, take a trip to Pattaya to get you going again.

dean2926

Is she Thai?

If she is I think this post is bullshit.

I have yet to meet a Thai lady that doesn't enjoy sex and that includes non working girls.

If this story is true then why the fuck would any guy stay will a lady that won't fuck him?

Colin back in Pattaya

I'm assuming this is a P4P situation, where the deal is you give her money and she gives you sex.

So my preferred option would be to move on & find a girl who would be happy to fuck. However, if money is not changing hands and you really fancy her, it's time for a serious talk about why she's not letting you in. IF she gives you a convincing answer, you might want to find a new solo hobby, like building model boats. Otherwise, it's still time to move on. After all there are plenty more fish girls in the sea Pattaya.

runner

Get a new girlfriend. Ploblem solved.

chirockr

Get your testosterone levels checked to cover all bases. 

Red-Devil

You could PM Explorer,   he's had dealings with ex lesbians..... 

Good Luck.

Explorer8939
1 hour ago, Red-Devil said:

You could PM Explorer,   he's had dealings with ex lesbians..... 

Good Luck.

You are assuming that a woman who does not want intercourse is a lesbian, which is not useful.

She is most likely a straight woman wanting a commitment before she puts out.

Sirbob

WTF? For real? Kick her into Touch and find another girl............. 10 a penny in LOS