Plantbasedkacj

Choosing the wrong girl

Plantbasedkacj

I decide to take a walk to Soi 6 one night to get my daily intake of female attention. I get there and this short skinny girl wearing barely anything is all over me, she’s grabbing my dick and she’s letting me grab her ass and she’s even flashing her ass to me, now I love a skinny girl, and I love ass, so I’m tempted, I went inside the bar, sat down and she’s giving me a lap dance of sorts, begging me for long time, Now at this time I was in a mindset of avoiding bar fines and just fucking beach road girls, so I thought about it and decided against bar fining this skinny cute girl, and I go for the cheaper option and I pick a beach road freelancer, we get to my room, shower etc and she’s one of those girls that wants the light off when I fuck her, she then tells me she can’t do doggy style because it hurts her, that’s my favourite position, I’m paying this girl long time 2000 and I can’t even fuck her doggy, anyway it wasn’t great sex, in the morning I can tell she wants to leave, she’s grabbing my dick, wanting to get it over and done with, I don’t like that and I tell her to just go. I realise what a mistake I made, The cute skinny bar girl on Soi 6 that was begging me to fuck her all night comes to my thoughts, I fucked up, I made a mistake, I chose the wrong girl. 

I didn’t have it in me to go back the next night and find her again, I had my chance with her, and I rejected her, the mood, the chemistry between us wouldn’t be the same. But she is still in my head.

This event happened last year, when I returned to Pattaya this year I decided I’d try and find her down Soi 6, she probably wouldn’t remember me anyway, it’s been a year since our first encounter, but she was not there. I will keep looking for her every time I come back, if I find her I’ll bar fine her. 

MrJ200
2 minutes ago, Plantbasedkacj said:

didn’t have it in me to go back the next night and find her again, I had my chance with her, and I rejected her, the mood, the chemistry between us wouldn’t be the same. But she is still in my head.

Firstly - You don't have to barfine a lady on the first time of meeting, there is no rule.. everything is up to you.

Often I will visit and re-visit bars, buy LDs and not barfine until 2nd/3rd visit.

Secondly - everyone has a dud now and then. Just play it off to experience and negotiate upfront next time.

Louis Ting Tong

Quite a few I wish I had taken the opportunity with. Best not to dwell on it. There are plenty more out there.

misteregg

I’m afraid life in Pattaya is full of “what ifs” and “if onlys”

bukone

As long as you were not rude to the Soi 6 girl you can still bar fine or short time her if you see her next time, they understand some guys don’t feel like it or have just been with another girl.

eddydb

I've made a lot of wrong choices over the years.  Not barfining a girl early in the night thinking i'll find something better, wasting a girl drink or two before figuring out she's not the one, barfining the girl that's all over me at the bar but a starfish in the room,  

I just consider it all "the cost of doing business".  Still way ahead when comes to good times in Thailand.  

Plantbasedkacj
41 minutes ago, bukone said:

As long as you were not rude to the Soi 6 girl you can still bar fine or short time her if you see her next time, they understand some guys don’t feel like it or have just been with another girl.

Yes I hope to bar fine her if I see her again, but didn’t see her this year so maybe she’s had an early retirement from Soi 6. Might find her on Thai Friendly. I’ll keep trying each year .. 

Plantbasedkacj

She’s short, skinny, black hair and rides a super motor bike, met her working in a bar on Soi 6, near the entrance of the soi beach side. If anyone knows her let me know. 

Plantbasedkacj
15 minutes ago, WalterA said:

most of the beach road freelancers looks like road kill ...

I’d say there are some really hot ones, it’s all about being in the right place at the right time, I picked up a super hot skinny Filipina girl from beach road last year, and a super hot Thai girl, but the hotter they are, more chance you wasn’t her first client that day ...

WalterA
19 minutes ago, Plantbasedkacj said:

I’d say there are some really hot ones, it’s all about being in the right place at the right time, I picked up a super hot skinny Filipina girl from beach road last year, and a super hot Thai girl, but the hotter they are, more chance you wasn’t her first client that day ...

I walk beach road nearly every day .... 99% I wouldn’t Touch with my mates dick but yes, I guess there will be tHE occasional diamond amongst the rubble .... 

bobSL1

OP most people have made that mistake, I like your story, as you get older you will just do it and enjoy the fun, not think about it too much.

1LuckyJack

It was mentioned earlier in this thread...the girl retiring. Got to ask the question...what is the usual length of time that a girl works in Pattaya?

chher

This story brought me back sad memories. This is one girl for that I really felt a connection with. But I already knew I wasn’t going to BF that night. Flight the next morning and I was tired and worn out from the trip. But I think about her all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Punter
8 hours ago, Plantbasedkacj said:

She’s short, skinny, black hair and rides a super motor bike, met her working in a bar on Soi 6, near the entrance of the soi beach side. If anyone knows her let me know. 

Come on mate, that doesn't exactly narrow it down much. Or are you being sarcastic and I'm being slow? I hope you're not going to waste too much time and effort moping for what might have been, because it seems unlikely you will ever see her again with so little to go on. The more TGs you fuck, the easier it will be for you to move on. 

dh842

Ifa, woulda, shoulda, coulda...

Edited by dh842
edit

per anum

Seems you followed the checklist and was rewarded with a lemon! This is unfortunate and unavoidable!

BUT, try and not take a ST girl on a LT engagement and for heavens sake, don't bar fine her again!