WalterA

I hate being rude but ... another GoGo tragedy

WalterA

I hate being rude but sometimes you are almost forced to be ....

.... there is nothing more rude to me ... than someone greeting you and giving you their hand to shake and you don’t respond or acknowledge ....

.... where this is where it all began .... I just entered the GoGo ... my bum had hardly touched the seat and this woman is standing in front of me and says hello and gives me her

hand (like we do ... hand shake) ... I off course acknowledge her greeting, greet her back .... well, it’s like I just married super glue .... couldn’t get rid of her and I did make the

statement that “I just got here, want to chill out / talk with my friend first ....” bla bla bla .... she just ignores me , next thing I know she’s giving me a shoulder massage .... I am stiff

as a corpse, trying to give her hints .... I actually got up twice and walked over to an adjacent room in order to get rid of her ... finally she goes on stage .... and I thought she was

gone .... as soon as she gets off stage, she’s asking for a lady drink (sort of down payment for the lousy shoulder massage) ... anyhow, I refused .... I made it clear from the

beginning I wasn’t interested but she persisted and I wasn’t going to reward her ....

ahh, how painful .... I should just be a jerk, although it’s against my nature .... there was a lot of cute eye candy, too bad, I left because of this super glue ....

Piece Corp

Well, I guess

you missed out

then

Jeffinak

Should have asked her to go get the eye candy for you.

heytc

Tell her politely with a smile "Sorry, but I am not interested."   They are pros.   Better not to waste your time or hers.

Jeffinak

can't ya get superglue off with alcohol?

chher

Haha. Walter! You are having such a hard time in Pattaya? Best cross this gogo off your list and not go back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WalterA
6 minutes ago, chher said:

Haha. Walter! You are having such a hard time in Pattaya? Best cross this gogo off your list and not go back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s the first time I’d been to this one ... actually not bad .... last time I entered it used to be called Babydolls ... now it’s Beavers .... some cute talent , at least when I went a few weeks ago .,,

WalterA
12 minutes ago, heytc said:

Tell her politely with a smile "Sorry, but I am not interested."   They are pros.   Better not to waste your time or hers.

I made that very clear .... body language ... hints .... “I want talk with my friend , I just got here” .... she ignored me 

WalterA
15 minutes ago, Jeffinak said:

Should have asked her to go get the eye candy for you.

I think I’ll get it myself .... she probably would have wanted a drink for her efforts , true?

WalterA
18 minutes ago, Piece Corp said:

Well, I guess

you missed out

then

Liked the place ...

when I go back, hopefully ..

same same standards ....

heytc
3 minutes ago, WalterA said:

I made that very clear .... body language ... hints .... “I want talk with my friend , I just got here” .... she ignored me 

Be direct.  [Some] Thai girls will not respond to hints, body language and misdirection.  

It's your time and money.

keepitfun

Some are awful the way the grab your hand and “claim you” .they have figured out that we gentlemen will not use force on them.  If they weren’t the dregs of the gogo you may not mind, but the cuties don’t do this.

In a similar vein are the ones that stand directly in front of you so you have to peer around them.  Is there a polite way in Thai to say “fuck off”.

i do remember one who did the miming the sore throat routine and telling me they were thirsty...I told her there was a tap in the wash room.

ausmagoo

So... you didn't stick around Walter...555

cheers

Komando

Excuse yourself and announce that you must go to the toilet.  Make sure your bin is paid - and leave.  

Syd Tybil

I thought you were moving to Japan with your girlfriend to save yourself from all this angst in Pattaya?

udontony

There was one lady in Babydolls just like you describe and I know she stayed on at Beavers, could be the same person.   We used to joke about how not to buy her a drink just because she thought you should!   I had a good friend working there and I used to just tell her I wait for my friend, even then she still tried sometimes.

Ohyesuare

I get that a lot. The ugly ones come by and want to shake my and say they want to take care. I say mai pen rai kup with a smile and they walk away, albeit with a sour look on their face.

rog555
41 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

I get that a lot. The ugly ones come by and want to shake my and say they want to take care. I say mai pen rai kup with a smile and they walk away, albeit with a sour look on their face.

Glad that works.  But I thought that phrase meant 'its ok, no problem, no harm done'.    Not sure why that would make them go away rapidly.

As others say, first politely say 'no thanks, I am looking at the other ladies', signalling this with hand motions.  If they persist, then say directly 'i want to sit alone'. 

Avoid telling them your name, where you are from etc, its just wasting everyones time. A bit impolite, but nesessary.

Ohyesuare
9 minutes ago, rog555 said:

Glad that works.  But I thought that phrase meant 'its ok, no problem, no harm done'.    Not sure why that would make them go away rapidly.

As others say, first politely say 'no thanks, I am looking at the other ladies', signalling this with hand motions.  If they persist, then say directly 'i want to sit alone'. 

Avoid telling them your name, where you are from etc, its just wasting everyones time. A bit impolite, but nesessary.

It's one of those phrases that can mean many different things depending on the context. But ya exactly, if she's asking to sit you with then you're saying it's ok, no thank you, no problem, no harm done. You're turning her down nicely and showing you know some Thai so you're not a sucker that will give in if she keeps trying.

George1234
3 hours ago, WalterA said:

next thing I know she’s giving me a shoulder massage .... I am stiff

Sorry, but that is giving off mixed signals about your interest.

bedbath

Whenever they begin rubbing your shoulders act as if you are in pain. They will stop.

Syco

Finding it hard to sympathise Walter .....if that Star Trek transporter , teleporter thing actually existed . 

We could swap places , in a matter of a few seconds , you could be in Brisbane , alone and bored shitless , at home watching a shit movie.  ...Oh and you can go to my 7.30am meeting tomorrow at work , to discuss my sales results vs the target for the financial year to date.

And I can be transported to be sitting in a Go Go where I if I want to , I can choose to fuck just about any girl I want to whilst sipping a nice cold beer .:rolleyes:

Edited by Syco

Jous

6039597F-882F-442C-9DC9-11682270FBDE.gif.b0a69fb681f5ac7d4b68beabc9998ef6.gif

:Dance1:

Poontwang

There is a difference between being rude and merely asserting your position as the paying customer. 

petermik
11 hours ago, WalterA said:

... I off course acknowledge her greeting, greet her back .... well, it’s like I just married super glue .... couldn’t get rid of her

U lucky bugger Walter...a genuine "fanny magnet" and your complaining about it :Laugh1: