Jenkinsby

Where to buy a really big suitcase please.

Jenkinsby

Boring question I'm afraid. I'm after the biggest case I can put in the hold of a plane. Anybody got any suggestions please? The one I brought has disintegrated. I'd be grateful for the name the case and the shop if anybody is able to help. 

Petesie

Standard large case sizes are 28 inches; large ones at 32 inches can be had but not all airlines will take them, Emirates being one.

Best check with your airlines luggage policies before parting with your cash. :wink:

Petesie

Plenty for sale in Central festival, department stores, retail outfits and pop up stalls. Across the road in the Pattaya Night Market there are plenty readily available too.

Sandscorp

Second road lek hotel side going towards central festival but nearer the lek between lek and Kiss food 

monsieurplus

I bought big one in shop across 2th road close to center festival... Lot of choice everywhere, central, market... and try Big C central & tesco 

LeoTex
2 hours ago, Sandscorp said:

Second road lek hotel side going towards central festival but nearer the lek between lek and Kiss food 

That's my go to place, on 2nd Road just about cross the road from Kiss Restaurant.

They have just every style and size you could want. You can haggle and also get them to lower the price a little.

The way the airlines handle luggage I don't go for the expensive name brands ones, and the several I have gotten there have held up pretty well over the years.

LeoTex

Oreoxfoo

You can check out mike shopping mall or bazaar night market for fake designer suitcase ;)

I usually do my shopping there and some of the item are pretty good quality.

Also, the price are not fix always bargain to lower it and try to get the best price. 

ShaneFalco

You should really get your TGF a visa instead of trying to bring her home with you like that...

Jenkinsby

Thanks for all the suggestions. I got one on second road in the end, behind Central Festival. A right monster!  And after that I went and got a case.