pertho

Best English style Chinese food

WhiteThai
3 hours ago, ractdi said:

According to their Facebook page they are no longer in business

That's a shame!! That's some final message they left:

"Due to gross misconduct, theft, scams and a variety of other scumbag actions Pattaya Meals is done. It's a real shame that the hard work of the original owners (who gave the business to this individual on a payment plan) has gone to waste and they've been left owed a large sum of money by the individual in question. It's also abhorrent the manner in which this individual treated the landlords building - inflicting large amounts of damage to both hard fixtures and soft furnishings.

This Facebook page will be closed down as the business has been also.

It is a testament to the kindness and support of the Pattaya community to business owners that it managed to last as long as it did."

chher

Sounds like there is a market and missing supply for this. I have met many expats here that have been craving decent Chinese food from time to time and just can’t find it anywhere. Maybe a BM that wants to be in Pattaya long term can open up a shop

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pertho
1 hour ago, WhiteThai said:

That's a shame!! That's some final message they left:

"Due to gross misconduct, theft, scams and a variety of other scumbag actions Pattaya Meals is done. It's a real shame that the hard work of the original owners (who gave the business to this individual on a payment plan) has gone to waste and they've been left owed a large sum of money by the individual in question. It's also abhorrent the manner in which this individual treated the landlords building - inflicting large amounts of damage to both hard fixtures and soft furnishings.

This Facebook page will be closed down as the business has been also.

It is a testament to the kindness and support of the Pattaya community to business owners that it managed to last as long as it did."

That's a shame I quite often used there service, twice in the last week I tried to place an order .. that explains it 

bigtitlover

What is 'English style Chinese' ?

Is it like 'American style Chinese' ?  i.e.  Lemon chicken,   egg rolls, fried rice, lo mein , available in places like 'Panda Express' but cooked in a way that real Chinese people won't eat?

Edited by bigtitlover

semi-retired member
16 hours ago, semi-retired member said:

B120 for their fresh-cooked-to-order Chicken Chow-Mein, last week, take-away or eat off a plate at their tables.

Good but not great, IMO.  But would order it again.

CORRECTION  :   I had mis-remembereed, but just checked this morning, and their sign says B105  ...  apologies.

NCWave

(Say in begin: I'm Asian) Does "Wok to Walk" is kind of such "English/American style Chinese food"?

https://www.woktowalk.com/

I mentioned this because this is the only similar chain food I still remember the name. I tried them 2-3 times when I'm in Europe. And the true is: I thought that their production is a bit BETTER than the similar foods I used to have.:D

per anum
On 09/11/2019 at 16:07, pertho said:

Hey All,

Just wondering where you think is the best english style Chinese take away in pattaya? 

Not sure I understand........you want bland Chinese food?