Jump to content

Golf Venue


Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

I really like to play golf. I am not very good, but I don't play slow. I will be there for 3.5 weeks in January/February and I may play every day. The only place I found that goes pretty much every day is Thai-Ger. Does anybody know of any other places that go every day?

 

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, KanoMike said:

Hi,

 

I really like to play golf. I am not very good, but I don't play slow. I will be there for 3.5 weeks in January/February and I may play every day. The only place I found that goes pretty much every day is Thai-Ger. Does anybody know of any other places that go every day?

 

Thanks

Not sure there's any (other ?) place that goes 7 days a week

Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out Le Katai or Retox(Soi Honey location).  They are non competition and in I believe in high season they go out every day or at least Mon through Fri.  They're both centrally located and you should be able to store clubs with them as well.

I think most other groups run handicap based competitions which have additional fee.  Although I believe most of these comp based groups only go 2-3 times a week.

https://pattayasports.org/sports/golf/golf-schedules/

*Looks like Le Katai already are going out 5 days a week.  I played with Retox in Jan and even recall some days when they had 2 options for courses.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've played mostly with The Golf Club (LK Metro) and Traveller's Rest (Soi Lengkee).

Don't remember about Traveller's but you don't have to play (or pay of course) in the comp at The Golf Club. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/11/2019 at 02:55, dirkdeee said:

I played with Retox in Jan and even recall some days when they had 2 options for courses.

The plan is apparently to be the same this year as well. from Paul (who runs it) in his monthly email -

Quote
For November I have kept the 3 golf day a week format, but December will then see the group revert back to 6 days a week ( Mon - Sat ), and the end of December will also see the choice of courses on certain days resume.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, dirkdeee said:

Most of the golfers loaded up at Retox Soi Honey but we also picked up at Retox Lengkee on the way out. 

Good to know. Lengkee's an easier walk for me, especially carrying the bag,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sulu said:

Good to know. Lengkee's an easier walk for me, especially carrying the bag,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

Yes you can sign on and pay transport at either Soi Honey or Lengkee and get picked up/dropped off at either. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You could try the golden ferret golf society on new plaza, they provide club storage for your stay. They post a list of courses and fees. Check them out on fb.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Craven Moorehead said:

You could try the golden ferret golf society on new plaza, they provide club storage for your stay. They post a list of courses and fees. Check them out on fb.

The golf bars have a "secret".

Almost all of them let you store your clubs at their bar,,,,,,,,,, for free,,,,,,,,, they KNOW golfers don't like toting their bags all around Pattaya and are therefore more likely to play with the same bar quite often. :Think1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.