IGNORED

Buriram ladies

Leap of Faith

What's the deal in buriram ? Is there much p4p going on ? Easy to  get st lt ? 

Making moves so i can step beyond the intellectual framework of the present day character structure

• 2 years later...
On 01/11/2019 at 16:41, Leap of Faith said:

What's the deal in buriram ? Is there much p4p going on ? Easy to  get st lt ? 

Ha!  The  answer to your question is in your reply box. The nightlife scene in Buriram is not designed for farang tourists. It's a local place.  However, there are some decent live music nightclubs and discos in central Buriram and a large high-end soapie emporium, but everything is geared for Thais. And of course it's all still closed just like in Pattaya.  But it will still be worth a visit for the adventurous kind when it does re-open.

• Like 2

Odd. I thought there was a little "farang" area like Udon Thani. Or is that another Isaan city? Korat maybe? 
(Hope that doesn't go too far off topic :)

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Dont know about the soapie as wasnt aware there was one - but all the bars / clubs etc next to the railway line opposite the Hop Inn were buzzing when we were there last week.  Plenty of eye candy, but again not sure if any of them were up for making a little extra.  Most of the tirls working as service we encountered either had pretty good english and were studying business english at the Uni or had zero english at all.

Will have to try and locate the soapy massage for our next visit

D

• Like 2

Formerly w3bmast3r (2003 - 2006), and TechSupport (2006 - 2017)

I have a buddy from the USA who married a Buriram girl farm girl.

I have been up that way visiting and I was in town for only about 3 days/2 nights.

I was downtown one night but did not see any thing that resembled a farang bar or hangout.

Definitely more geared towards Thais.

Unsure if any of the girls come out during the Moto-GrandPrix held in Buriram looking for a few baht.

17 hours ago, LASportsNut said:

I have a buddy from the USA who married a Buriram girl farm girl.

I have been up that way visiting and I was in town for only about 3 days/2 nights.

I was downtown one night but did not see any thing that resembled a farang bar or hangout.

Definitely more geared towards Thais.

Unsure if any of the girls come out during the Moto-GrandPrix held in Buriram looking for a few baht.

I've done the two races for Motogp there and some of the scene ( speed disco especially) definitely became more farnag orientated and had imports there to make money.

Definitely is more of a Thai scene though but can be fun

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 1 year later...
On 18/11/2021 at 14:18, Thomaz73 said:

Odd. I thought there was a little "farang" area like Udon Thani. Or is that another Isaan city? Korat maybe? 
(Hope that doesn't go too far off topic :)

Khon Kaen Perhaps, little in Korat. Nong Khai also had some P4P farang area I am not aware of the status of either post pandemic.