Jump to content
bar stool

Are Thai arses cleaner than farang arses?

Recommended Posts

cartmaneric
11 hours ago, Tim38 said:

Well, they are very advanced. While seaching for German Company Geberit you will find impressive toilets. Beside the spray nozzle with adjustable water temperature, a blower is also include. Not to forget the the heated toilet seat and the automated lifting cover that can even react with a proxy sensor. At night time a hiden LED will lead you to the right place. 

I was speaking in general terms. I know lots of toilet tech exists and is used by some people but most of europeans and westerns are still using toilet roll I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
slashlarue

Great when you get the shits. First use was in Guam because there are so many Asian tourists. Yes tons less paper.

fnaTQPcu_o.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bar stool

Nice to see my thread has evolved into a toilets discussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr_wimpy
On 02/11/2019 at 19:05, bar stool said:

In many European and Latin American countries you will still see bidets in bathrooms, in private houses/apartments and in hotels.

bidet.jpg

 

When I was a little kid my mam told me they were to wash your feet in.

not sure if she genuinely didn’t know herself (we never had one).

whenever I see one still, I just think the design is perfectly suited to actually wash your feet in it, rather than fill it up like a little bath and wash your arse :P

it’s a bit of a stupid invention and takes up room in a bathroom. Could have at least turned the  tap the other way up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bar stool
17 minutes ago, Mr_wimpy said:

When I was a little kid my mam told me they were to wash your feet in.

not sure if she genuinely didn’t know herself (we never had one).

whenever I see one still, I just think the design is perfectly suited to actually wash your feet in it, rather than fill it up like a little bath and wash your arse :P

it’s a bit of a stupid invention and takes up room in a bathroom. Could have at least turned the  tap the other way up

When my daughter was young she once threw her granddad’s neckties in their bidet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joeyb
On 30/10/2019 at 21:30, Louis Ting Tong said:

Realistically the microbiology going on in a Thai girls back passage is probably much worse than that of a Farang girl, based on the region of the world they are from and the standards of hygiene in general.

Thai girls seem to keep rather squeaky clean in general, though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joeyb
On 31/10/2019 at 21:13, RRosenberg said:

Definitely  lack of education, but  if we are talking about 'general' cleanliness of the anus, I would have to assume that countries where use of 'bum guns' and bidets is common will have cleaner bums.

I would not assume so. Flushing away the poop with cold water won't really deal with the bacteria and other nasties that will remain. The only way to get rid of them is to scrub down with soap and hot water.

So the bum gun isn't necessarily cleaner than toilet paper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr_wimpy
1 hour ago, joeyb said:

Flushing away the poop with cold water won't really deal with the bacteria and other nasties that will remain. The only way to get rid of them is to scrub down with soap and hot water.

So the bum gun isn't necessarily cleaner than toilet paper.

So.. if you were taking the dog for a walk along the beach and you accidentally mistook a stone for the dog to chase, with a bit of human or dog shit.  

No worries I had a tissue and wiped my fingers clean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deano4598

Are Thai arses cleaner than farang arses? Well they certainly taste cleaner!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WalterA

My guess that the women in this episode where not very hot , just keen on cash ... beach road road kill?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
English

Have always found SEAsian girls to have cleaner rings than westerners. That said I imagine by the time you're inside there's really not much difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Louis Ting Tong
13 hours ago, joeyb said:

Thai girls seem to keep rather squeaky clean in general, though?

To the eye they may have a cleaner ring, due to washing with water. But the bacteria going through their digestive system is far worse. So not really the bum hole itself, but what's living in their bowels and colon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr_wimpy
31 minutes ago, Louis Ting Tong said:

To the eye they may have a cleaner ring, due to washing with water. But the bacteria going through their digestive system is far worse. So not really the bum hole itself, but what's living in their bowels and colon.

What bacteria?  From what they eat or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pHD (MiT)

Bit surprised nobody's yet mentioned the best part about the bum gun: giving yourself a nice shallow enema. Really douches your lower colon nicely. Gotta have decent water pressure tho, nothing more frustrating than a bum gun that gives just a trickle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Louis Ting Tong
5 hours ago, Mr_wimpy said:

What bacteria?  From what they eat or something?

Yes from food. Dirty water. Bad basic hygiene in the home and poor sanitation. Not necessarily from eating anything, but could just be something they have touched. Some bacteria and parasites only come from certain parts of the world, including Thailand. It's not quite Africa, but you get the general idea. They can live in there for years without really causing any discomfort to their host.

Still probably not going to stop me though :Oops1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joeyb
On 13/11/2019 at 00:37, Mr_wimpy said:

So.. if you were taking the dog for a walk along the beach and you accidentally mistook a stone for the dog to chase, with a bit of human or dog shit.  

No worries I had a tissue and wiped my fingers clean?

Wiping it off wouldn't clean it properly, and neither would using some cold water to rinse it off. You need hot water and soap. That's the point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr_wimpy
7 minutes ago, joeyb said:

Wiping it off wouldn't clean it properly, and neither would using some cold water to rinse it off. You need hot water and soap. That's the point.

But you have to accept it would be “cleaner” ?  That was my point

Edited by Mr_wimpy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mognam
24 minutes ago, Mr_wimpy said:

But you have to accept it would be “cleaner” ?  That was my point

I got drunk one night and woke up with shit under my fingernails and it wasn't even mine.   :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr_wimpy
Just now, Mognam said:

I got drunk one night and woke up with shit under my fingernails and it wasn't even mine.   :wacko:

Well if you licked it off, it would be still be cleaner than using a dry tissue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
forcebwithu

Think if you deworm them and make sure they take their anti-parasite meds you should be ok with a bit of arse licking.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joeyb
15 hours ago, Mr_wimpy said:

But you have to accept it would be “cleaner” ?  That was my point

That, I'm not sure about. Cold water does little else than just remove some dirt. It doesn't deal with microorganisms. Mechanical manipulation (scrubbing/wiping) might actually be better. But cold water + a thorough wipe with paper might be better than just one of them alone.

Also, won't nasty stuff stick to the bum gun itself as it splashes from your ass and onto this object which is fairly close to you ass?

Anyway, I'm just guessing here obviously. But I do know that to get rid of those germs you need hot water and thorough scrubbing. So it makes sense to me that the cold water of the bum gun alone won't do much other than rinse away some remains.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.