Plantbasedkacj

How do you guys cope when your back home?

Lee KH
11 hours ago, mr joshua said:

Drinking and whoring i guess, place makes you jaded after a while. spent one wholw day in the hotel until about ten pm. no motivation to do anything else

I was at chiang mai pior to my pattaya arrival ti's afternoon. I see your point, whoring and drinking might be for everyone. 

I enjoyed chiang mai with it's toned down nightlife, cool morning forest walk, endless weekend night Market, very friendly restaurant whether foreign or locally own or run. 

Maybe that what you need a getaway from your getaway. 

Plantbasedkacj

Update: My weekend was so dull boring and pathetic here in England, I literally didn’t do anything, shit weather, no sex no female attention, my life is crap in this country, Monday I was in a bad mood. Tuesday morning I was browsing flights and found a flight to Bali and back for £600 in April for 2 weeks with British Airways. I said Fuck It and booked it, I need something to look forward too, my Pattaya Thailand Return In July is too far away. So looks like I’m off to Bali in early April for 2 weeks. My first time going there. It may not be Thailand but it’s still Southeast Asia and a decent holiday with the potential of fucking women. 

Machinations

^ You only need 60 quid and half an hour for female attention. Life is what you make of it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Plantbasedkacj
15 minutes ago, Machinations said:

^ You only need 60 quid and half an hour for female attention. Life is what you make of it.

I’m done with European whores, their customer service is shit and they’ve scammed me a bunch of times. I’d rather save my money and give to Asian women that deserve it on my holidays 

Plantbasedkacj

Turns out my flight to Bali never got confirmed so I was refunded my money, some kind of technical problem. Back to the drawing board, where should I go in April for 2 weeks ? I want hot weather 

sulu
2 hours ago, Plantbasedkacj said:

Turns out my flight to Bali never got confirmed so I was refunded my money, some kind of technical problem. Back to the drawing board, where should I go in April for 2 weeks ? I want hot weather 

Ummmmm,,,,,,,,, Isn't Thailand closer to the UK than Bali ? :Crazy1:

Plantbasedkacj
1 hour ago, sulu said:

Ummmmm,,,,,,,,, Isn't Thailand closer to the UK than Bali ? :Crazy1:

I’m not a fan of songkran 

dingbat22

Ive managed to find a couple of Thai hookers living nearby my home town,who now and then I use to ease me out of the dreaded pattaya blues.....My thanks to the mongers who sponsered them and brought them over and allowing them to share their pussies with me

Rob8489
Ive managed to find a couple of Thai hookers living nearby my home town,who now and then I use to ease me out of the dreaded pattaya blues.....My thanks to the mongers who sponsered them and brought them over and allowing them to share their pussies with me

Win/win

jovanhann

I can relate so much with the BM's post. When I looked back, I realize, I haven't traveled anywhere else other than Pattaya in last 4 or so years. It gives me a guilt feel as I want to visit so many other place (on non-mongering trip). I agree, i feel happy to be back in Pattaya again and again (every 4-5 months) but I also feel uneasy about this Pattaya Addiction. I am in my mid 30's and have a good circle of friends here in Sydney. I also have a busy work schedule. But all these things fail me to get rid of this bloody Pattaya Blues. As soon as I land back from Pattaya, this bug bites me to book the next flight to be back to Pattya. But after reading this thread, it feels better that I am not the only one. :Crazy1:

Plantbasedkacj

Still no flights booked for April but I worked out in my head I’ll have over 4 grand in the bank, I could go anywhere. Last week I was so bored of the England life, I missed chatting to woman, so I joined Thai Friendly even though I have no trips booked, now I’m telling these Thai women that I’ll be back Thailand in April, but deep down I feel like I want to explore a new country in April and go to Thailand in July. I’m letting pussy control my decision making. It’s all my fault, the more Thai women I chat with the more pressure I feel to get back to Thailand as soon as possible, not to let them down, they are waiting for me. 

Machinations

My hotel is booked and will book my flight next month for the trip. Will do a full 2 weeks of debauchery. Can't wait.

stephens07
I totally get you with how you are feeling as I have felt the same sometimes. At home though I'm very busy, I have my 2 children 3 or 4 nights a week, and I take on as much callout I can fit in around the kids which takes up more of my evenings and boosts my income by around 7-10k per year. Plus the bathrooms or whatever else in the house always need cleaning so I just stay busy. I also have the kids holiday in summer half term to look forward to Cyprus, Majorca etc so that's how I deal with it. Get a non serious bird even if she a fatty it's a fuck now and then.

I only fuck fatties in Pattaya mate , haha you know it’s getting more common in Thailand .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biennial
10 hours ago, jovanhann said:

I can relate so much with the BM's post. When I looked back, I realize, I haven't traveled anywhere else other than Pattaya in last 4 or so years. It gives me a guilt feel as I want to visit so many other place (on non-mongering trip). I agree, i feel happy to be back in Pattaya again and again (every 4-5 months) but I also feel uneasy about this Pattaya Addiction. I am in my mid 30's and have a good circle of friends here in Sydney. I also have a busy work schedule. But all these things fail me to get rid of this bloody Pattaya Blues. As soon as I land back from Pattaya, this bug bites me to book the next flight to be back to Pattya. But after reading this thread, it feels better that I am not the only one. :Crazy1:

Get an LLT from Pattaya and visit another place or two with her? Kill 2 birds with one stone.

jovanhann
3 hours ago, Biennial said:

Get an LLT from Pattaya and visit another place or two with her? Kill 2 birds with one stone.

Probably a great idea if travelling in or around Thailand. But I was talking about travelling somewhere else in Eastern Europe or Africa. 

Previously once, I actually flew in a Pinay beauty to Bkk and did the touristy stuffs around Bkk for 3 nights and after that she flew back to Manila and I have moved to Patt. :D

Plantbasedkacj

It’s official, I’m feeling absolutely depressed, not sure if it’s because I miss Thailand, Or my vegan diet is making me deficient in something, or the fact I’m lonely and sexless in cold England, but yesterday and today I feel shit

Edited by Plantbasedkacj

geezerrb

Since I came to LOS and SEA first in 2008 I became addicted, in 10 years I did 28 trips and even then had withdrawal symptoms I was fortunate that I could include side trips to Cambodia, Singapore and  PI, although none including my BKK, Chang Rai, Chang Mai, Phuket ever outshone my Pattaya experiences.

This last year is the first since 2008 I have not been able to make a trip and it has been hard, no financial reason , although the dismal exchange rate is a "sour note", fortunately I have THB exchanged when it was over 50 to GBP.

I miss my trips but maybe because of my age and the circumstance that keeps me here I have learned to "suffer" the situation.

I live vicariously through this forum and iRovers cam, sad I know but at present I have no choice.

I feel for all who cannot be in Pattaya for whatever reason it is not the best feeling and I have no remedy.

Oshi

If you're in your late twenties or early thirties, hit the gym, get new clothes, and find your local pickup artist  community. You still have hope in the western world to find girls to tide you over until your next trip. 

PurpleOrient

When I go back home I cope with the Blues by just working as much as possible to save as much money as possible for my next trip. I try not to spend that much when I'm back home. I don't use girls back home as I don't think it's worth it, the good girls usually raise their prices fast.

Apa77

How do I cope when I'm back home? I'm subscribed to over 100 YouTube-channels that I watch. I masturbate a lot and then always look at Thai girls getting fucked. I chat with Thai girls on TF and in Line. I read PA and BA. I follow the best news sources about Thailand daily. I count everything in baht – for this amount I can get that in Thailand... And I'm a real Cheap Charlie back home only buying cheap food and only drinking water from the tap and never buy anything else – just saving for the next trip. I have also stopped dating etcetera Western woman and instead of going to the pub I'm home saving money. Back in Farang Land is not the reality for me. Here I just have a break saving money. I am not on social media anymore and I do not hang out with friends and do stuff. I do not want to spend anything in my home country which is more expensive than Thailand. I have stopped watching football live and I do not have cable tv anymore. Instead I watch free football streams on internet. I do not live in my home country. I just exist. I never travel to other countries because Thailand has me. The real life for me is in Thailand and I'm always planning the next trip which is fun and easy: Look out for a very cheap flight. Contact my insurance company to get an extended travel insurance which is cheap. Send the necessary documents to an agent to get the tourist visa. Book the one hour train to the airport. Exchange some money. Buy a lot of Western condoms. Pack easy only one bag. Then we go again. Back to what has become my reality.

Rob8489

How do I cope when I'm back home? I'm subscribed to over 100 YouTube-channels that I watch. I masturbate a lot and then always look at Thai girls getting fucked. I chat with Thai girls on TF and in Line. I read PA and BA. I follow the best news sources about Thailand daily. I count everything in baht – for this amount I can get that in Thailand... And I'm a real Cheap Charlie back home only buying cheap food and only drinking water from the tap and never buy anything else – just saving for the next trip. I have also stopped dating etcetera Western woman and instead of going to the pub I'm home saving money. Back in Farang Land is not the reality for me. Here I just have a break saving money. I am not on social media anymore and I do not hang out with friends and do stuff. I do not want to spend anything in my home country which is more expensive than Thailand. I have stopped watching football live and I do not have cable tv anymore. Instead I watch free football streams on internet. I do not live in my home country. I just exist. I never travel to other countries because Thailand has me. The real life for me is in Thailand and I'm always planning the next trip which is fun and easy: Look out for a very cheap flight. Contact my insurance company to get an extended travel insurance which is cheap. Send the necessary documents to an agent to get the tourist visa. Book the one hour train to the airport. Exchange some money. Buy a lot of Western condoms. Pack easy only one bag. Then we go again. Back to what has become my reality.

When you’re not in LoS, sounds like you have a very well balanced and adjusted lifestyle. Time must fly by for you in between trips, I’d imagine.

Wow, you are one passionate monger ..!!

nglansth

Go to Jakarta......great girls...1/2 the price of Thailand.....stay in Kota area....many places ...I am in Jakarta now...been coming here for 7 years....Great people and culture

Plantbasedkacj
8 hours ago, Apa77 said:

Holy shit your a proper hardcore Thailand addict. I thought my addiction was bad but your next level

Edited by Plantbasedkacj

Plantbasedkacj

I’m having trouble keeping away from Thai Friendly, I’ve deleted the app a bunch of times then downloaded it again. My Line contact list is growing. I’m truthful to all the girls I tell them I’m in England now, some girls  will stop talking with me and some girls want to keep chatting. An 8 maybe 9/10 stunner just added me on Line, holy shit what a cute skinny young girl. 

I’m just counting down the days now, I want this year to end so next year can begin and I’ll get closer to my next trip. 

sometimes I think I’ll buy a rice cooker and try to eat more Thai food here but it’s not gonna work, I’m British I love my bread. Sometimes I want to buy some Thai decorations for my room like some Thai Buddhas or a Thai painting or something but feels like a waste of money. Even thought about getting a Thai tattoo to show my love for Thailand but tattoos aren’t really my thing. 

not feeling depressed at the moment, good food, a good nights sleep and a wank every other day helps with feeling better. Eating foods high in antioxidants and vitamin C, and teas like Japanese green tea also seem to give me a boost in mood. I’m smashing in the probiotic fermented foods to try and fix my gut, I’m currently on miso paste. Gut health has been linked to how you feel too, your gut is like your second brain apparently, that’s why it’s so important to use condoms and avoid antibiotics. Hope everyone had a good Christmas. 

Edited by Plantbasedkacj

Plantbasedkacj
1 hour ago, nglansth said:

Go to Jakarta......great girls...1/2 the price of Thailand.....stay in Kota area....many places ...I am in Jakarta now...been coming here for 7 years....Great people and culture

This year I’m feeling the Philippines, I just got a feeling it’s gonna be a good place to fuck the local women and enjoy the culture and beaches, but I’m worried about the food and getting sick, also worried about getting robbed. I’ll definitely visit Indonesia some day though