Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | Add your Text or Event here 

Plantbasedkacj

How do you guys cope when your back home?

Plantbasedkacj

I think the only reason I seem to have long term Pattaya blues is because I am not getting laid regularly back in the UK, and I hate the cold miserable weather. So the obvious answer is to fix the sex issue, no western women wants to fuck a man still living with his parents, it’s not attractive. Women like men who can take care of themselves and provide for them. So when I move out next year, I’ll try and see if I can find a fuck buddy or something, and I may not miss Thailand as much. Just have to be patient. Tomorrow’s November, 9 months till I come back to Pattaya. 

tolewfo

It's weird.. When I left, I was ready to get home. I wasn't depressed when I was at the airport, or in the car going back to my house.  I didn't have the Pattaya Blues when I got home.  I went right back to work and "I let it consume me".  I fell back into my routine, as if I didn't leave.  I stopped posting here, and didn't feel the blues for a few months. 

Then all of a sudden, I felt it.  I longed to be back.  Talking to @Joethescot, we decided to set up a trip for May.  I got back into the planning, and was approved for vacation time, bought my ticket and now I'm preparing physically, and mentally for May.  I am actually looking forward to this trip more than my first.  I know the dollar to baht conversion sucks, but I just have to save extra.  With that said, I don't have the blues anymore.  I know I'm going back and that gets me through the tougher days. 

chher
It's weird.. When I left, I was ready to get home. I wasn't depressed when I was at the airport, or in the car going back to my house.  I didn't have the Pattaya Blues when I got home.  I went right back to work and "I let it consume me".  I fell back into my routine, as if I didn't leave.  I stopped posting here, and didn't feel the blues for a few months. 

Then all of a sudden, I felt it.  I longed to be back.  Talking to [mention=162396]Joethescot[/mention], we decided to set up a trip for May.  I got back into the planning, and was approved for vacation time, bought my ticket and now I'm preparing physically, and mentally for May.  I am actually looking forward to this trip more than my first.  I know the dollar to baht conversion sucks, but I just have to save extra.  With that said, I don't have the blues anymore.  I know I'm going back and that gets me through the tougher days. 

It’s always the same for me. After about 4 months I get the itch and Desire to go back overwhelms me. I end up planning another trip and soon will be back. As of right now I been averaging about two 1 month long trip a year. Reading this the posts here just makes me want to go back ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cartmaneric

I recently discovered pattaya and am getting itch next day I get back. Only way to cope for me is booking next flight ticket asap.

I hope I get over soon otherwise gonna go broke.

Edited by cartmaneric

Biennial

I can't go back until next July! 

Starting to plan my next trip.

Plantbasedkacj
8 hours ago, Biennial said:

I can't go back until next July! 

Starting to plan my next trip.

Same for me, July next year. When do you normally book your flights ?

Baddave

I had my 1st trip to Thailand in September,splitting 2 weeks between Bangkok and Pattaya(been meaning to do it for years but never got round to it)

As soon as got back home and rested for a couple of days I started looking at potential dates for going back as I'd developed a metaphorical itch that needed scratching

Next thing I was checking all the OTA websites and apps for flights on the dates that I was looking at. I cross referenced the dates with the accommodation booking sites. 

Last week  I got hold of the boss and discussed next years holidays(I usually have to arrange holidays around what dates others have already booked off). This time I got in 1st and provided the required dates to which he agreed.

Accommodations already booked directly with Andy @ the Hideaway guesthouse and bar where I stayed in September.

Looks like KLM flights from Inverness to BKK via Amsterdam on Friday 29th May, which I'll get booked in the next few weeks.

Already got a shortlist of ladies I've already met and some potential new ones(with tel numbers/Line IDs and an LT sorted)

Just under 7 months till wheels up. Already counting down the days. 

Gives me something better to look forward too rather than the 50th birthday.

Lee KH

... like a addict, home is a rehab or a halfway home, where I do my daily routine, saving up $$$, plans and start counting down to the days to that LOS trip. One thing positive is that I actually started trying to get fit for the trip. Maybe I'm facing mid life crisis. I don't know. 

tolewfo

@Lee KH.. Exactly.  May be a midlife crisis, but I'm in the same boat.  I want my next trip to be better than my rookie trip.

rope-a-dope
On 31/10/2019 at 08:32, Plantbasedkacj said:

I think the only reason I seem to have long term Pattaya blues is because I am not getting laid regularly back in the UK, and I hate the cold miserable weather. So the obvious answer is to fix the sex issue, no western women wants to fuck a man still living with his parents, it’s not attractive. Women like men who can take care of themselves and provide for them. So when I move out next year, I’ll try and see if I can find a fuck buddy or something, and I may not miss Thailand as much. Just have to be patient. Tomorrow’s November, 9 months till I come back to Pattaya. 

Just tell the chicks you sold/rented out your place, moved back home to look after your parents....

karandy

i cope very well between trips ;

by having a very good memory ,

a great wrist action ,

and a large box of tissues .

Billyboy294

99 - 100 - change hands.

Biennial
18 hours ago, Plantbasedkacj said:

Same for me, July next year. When do you normally book your flights ?

As early as possible.

Plantbasedkacj

Do you guys still use Thai Friendly and contact Thai girls while your back home? Or do you delete anything Thailand related and focus on yourself 

vimto66
7 hours ago, Plantbasedkacj said:

Do you guys still use Thai Friendly and contact Thai girls while your back home? Or do you delete anything Thailand related and focus on yourself 

I keep contact details and sometimes swap messages with them, i just dont tell them the exact date/time im coming back, i normally like to get to Pattaya and start with a clean slate, if i want to meet up with a previous girl all i have to do is get in contact.

Baddave
10 hours ago, Plantbasedkacj said:

The week before departure i'll go back on TF and have a look to see who i may like to spend some time with and try and get a Line ID then hit them up when once I'm in country so they know im in town or at the very least,on my way from the airport  and i'll be there in a couple of hours. 

donnie

To be honest I feel a little empty when i get back home. The first couple of weeks I am back in reality I do message and call with some of the girls I met during the trip (like getting off of some meds without cold turkey lol). Just trying to focus on the real world as best as I can... working, meeting friends, just keeping myself busy. 

My next trip is will be in December/January so right now I am slowly getting myself in the Pattaya mood. Browsing through TF, chatting up some girls on Line and watching Pattaya related Youtube stuff.

RRosenberg

OP, the "problem" here is your attitude. You say you have a "hatred" toward western women due to lack of attention, so judging by that logic you'd have a "hatred" toward any woman outside of a P4P scenario.

Then to blame your lack of attention or rather lack of you pursuing said women on the fact you live at home with your parents is ludicrous. It's an excuse you've created to make yourself feel better about your reality when in actual fact, more people these days are living at home with parents, especially men (do some searching for the exact figures it might make you feel better).

You didn't indicate what's stopping you from returning to Thailand unless I missed it, so I assume it's finances. If that's the care, luckily you have an income problem and not a money problem. Find away of increasing your income which ultimately will increase your trips.

In the meantime, I don't know where you're from in the UK, but AdultWork is your solution domestically and for someone as well travelled as yourself, you could look into shorter mongering trips to Europe, this way it breaks up the wait until you return to Thailand as flying from the UK you can get cheap flights and make a "long weekend" out of it. Also, doing this will take your mind off it as well as you've got something else to look forward to.

keepitfun

Got this from Woolworths....A$15 for 6.

2653CD7C-A624-415B-BA81-5037B4A1C7B2.thumb.jpeg.392ad9b4c83ef0268de0acb1be62bc05.jpeg

Stillearly
On 29/10/2019 at 07:06, Plantbasedkacj said:

I don’t get any sex or female attention, if I do use tinder her, only the fat unattractive girls might message me but I’m not interested. 

I thought on Tinder messages could only be sent if there is a match ... ?

Biennial

How do I cope when I'm back home?

Reading PA constantly. Living vicariously through others' experiences.

Laowai Gao
On 29/10/2019 at 21:55, vimto66 said:

`Hatred` towards western women, oh for gods sake!:unsure:

Yeah...not worth "Hatred". Indifference is a better choice

JasonL

I don't cope well either after a trip.  That is why I have made plans to live there permanently in the near future...  

GuyW2A

I consider myself lucky in that my last couple of trips have resulted in no subsequent 'blues' period afterwards. My honeymoon phase with Pattaya seems to be over now and, whilst I still love to visit the place, I start missing home after around 3 weeks and really look forward to getting back again.

Took a number of trips and falling in lub a couple of times to get to this stage, though; wasn't always this easy. I'm extremely happy being single, here in the UK, now after a bit of a head fuck, train wreck, of a long distance relationship with a Thai girl. It really helped put everything into perspective and realise that I pretty much have everything I need already.

Not sure exactly of the mechanics but it's all, somehow, contributed to this newfound state of contentment and being happy with just myself. Hopefully you'll get there too one day, OP.

Barhop

Local Thai girl visits me for massage every Sunday (used to be Monday).  Always have a DVD prepared to play.  Starts with general Pattaya Utube then into the sexy stuff and towards the end, another Thai Utube with some cooking or similar which she likes.  Mrs Palmer for the other six days...