Plantbasedkacj

How do you guys cope when your back home?

Plantbasedkacj

I returned from my latest trip from Thailand In the end of August, I was there for almost 6 weeks, spent a week in Loas too. It was my 8th trip to Thailand.  I’m 28, in the UK, I’m feeling kinda lonely and stuff, not depressed but just feeling low. I don’t get any sex or female attention, if I do use tinder her, only the fat unattractive girls might message me but I’m not interested. I feel I can’t connect with people here, I feel out of place. I have a hatred towards western women because they’ve rejected me for years. Sometimes I play the Bangkok airport sounds on YouTube just it’s a memory of my trips, sometimes I join Thai Friendly even though I’m not In Thailand, just waiting for July next year when I can go back, it’s quite a long wait. Anyway, just wondering if any of you guys can relate, and how do you cope when your back home in your country?

Machinations

I do have the Pattaya blues for a couple of weeks after I'm back, but I am so busy with work that I'm back to routine fairly quickly.

I can't relate to you about western women, you can still find someone for you if you crave for a relationship. Why don't you start with the fat ones. Even only going for a few dates might be helpful. It doesn't need to be serious.

There are also a lot of mongering options in the UK to get you off for a while.

I have always been more of a lone person and I prefer it that way. I never longed for a relationship or attention.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

tez4life

I totally get you with how you are feeling as I have felt the same sometimes. At home though I'm very busy, I have my 2 children 3 or 4 nights a week, and I take on as much callout I can fit in around the kids which takes up more of my evenings and boosts my income by around 7-10k per year. Plus the bathrooms or whatever else in the house always need cleaning so I just stay busy. I also have the kids holiday in summer half term to look forward to Cyprus, Majorca etc so that's how I deal with it. Get a non serious bird even if she a fatty it's a fuck now and then.

Skent

I think most of us miss being in Pattaya, especially if you have to return to the dull UK, what might help, maybe shorten the length of your stays and get out there more often per year, I try to get out 3-4 times a year, so when I’m in the uk I just get stuck into work to get the money together for my next trip (time goes quicker), and always have the next trip booked,  something to look forward to.

keepitfun

I have a pretty good life outside of my monger persona.  

The main change is that I dry out for a month after my return.  

Can’t be a bad thing.    

Oh, and I start thinking about my next trip.

Not_Shameful

For a few days after I get back from a trip, which is usually only a one or two week jaunt these daýs, I have this pervading sense of "Is this all there is?". Like everything is just "meh!". Then I get over it and get on with my dreary life, and after a few weeks it doesn't feel all that dreary. Probably doesn't help that every trip feels like it's the last solo p4p trip I'm going to have. Buuuuut somehow I keep coming up with excuses for one more trip. Gonna run out eventually but until then..... roll on March 2020. 

Dalef65

You might want to look at breaking that 6 week trip into 2x3 weeks or even better 3x2 weeks just so you can space the trips out and have something to look forward to.

I can relate to your not being interested in women in the UK, but then I'm nearly 30 years older than you.

It's a cliche, but at your age you really should be looking for someone in your own society to at least attempt a family life with.

Pattaya is not real. If you see what I mean....

QuotaMan

I'm usually burned out by the end of my Pattaya trips both physically and financially, and looking forward to coming back home to recharge. 

In a few months it'll have been a year since my last Pattaya trip. Before this current job, I was going to Pattaya twice a year.

It helps that my sex drive is no longer what it used to be at my age, but I have other things going on in my life back home that takes importance over Thai pussy. Most important is that I start to give serious thought about transitioning to the next phase of my life. I hope to be able to retire in a decade or so.

I am a bit concerned with the OP's statement about his hatred of western women for rejecting him. People get rejected all the time. When I was in my late 20's no women approached me either and I was turned down all the time on various dating websites. But it certainly make me bitter about women.

Best advice for the Pattaya blues is to have a healthy outlook on life in general, and especially a meaningful existence in your home country. I get it when we have great memories and miss something, but not to the point of obsessing over it.

vimto66

`Hatred` towards western women, oh for gods sake!:unsure:

spartanforlife

I miss the attention is the biggest thing.  

about 90% of the time I have a 25 to 30 year old sugar baby who I see about 6 times a month, plus I have a few massage girls which for around $150 to $200 provide a non-rushed massage plus bbbj, I usually get one massage a week.   This is about all I have time for being a single dad.  

Plantbasedkacj

I have good days and bad days, got a health problem (prostatitis) which makes it harder to have a positive outlook on my UK life, coffee at work seems to make me feel happier, keeping busy working, eating healthy etc .. I have a couple of Thai ladies I keep in contact with. maybe next year when I move out my parents house I’ll be happier. My prostatitis barely bothers me in Thailand, it’s like a magic heaven for me that place. I prefer to be out in Thailand / Southeast Asia for long durations, 6 weeks is good, I’m lucky to have that kind of holiday. I also could go in December on Xmas break for 2 weeks but 2 weeks seems so short for me, it will go by in a flash. 
I have to save money for moving out but 100% will book my flights for my July trip soon, I saw Thai Airways is offering return flight for £560 or something, might treat myself to that one. I love Thai Airways. 

Machinations

I wish I had 6 weeks of holiday in a year. I know I wouldn't spend all that in Pattaya. There are so many other places to see.
Don't "live" for Pattaya, it's not good.

chippysam

I  stay in Thailand for usually a month at a time a couple of times a year sometimes 3 times in the year . When I came back home after my first two trips , all I could think of was how to get back . 

Now after almost 10 years of going to thailand after a month I am happy to get back home . I enjoy my world away from Pattaya and am happy at home . Realised its just a place to have a marvellous time a few times a year , really look forward to going . Getting excited as less than a week to my next encounter with the lovely ladies of Pattaya . I love them all . Also fortunately I can also travel to other countries and parts of Thailand . 

You want to go more to Thailand , find work that pays big , or get some education so you can earn big , or mobile so you can live and earn anywhere . Do not mope about something , do something about it . Dont forget with the girls of Pattaya it is nearly always an illusion . Their preferred reality does not include us .

taylor1975
1 hour ago, Machinations said:

I wish I had 6 weeks of holiday in a year. I know I wouldn't spend all that in Pattaya. There are so many other places to see.

Its what you do when you’ve seen every place you’ve wanted to see. 

Mr_wimpy
On 29/10/2019 at 07:06, Plantbasedkacj said:

Sometimes I play the Bangkok airport sounds on YouTube 

Got a link?  Just curious what you're listening to.  Got to be better things than that to watch.

Plantbasedkacj
2 hours ago, Machinations said:

When I hit depression and suicidal thoughts, I just focused on Bangkok and Pattaya, but after physical therapy I’m doing ok, on my recent trip I went to isaan, and also Laos, and stayed in Jomtein for the first time. Next year I think I’ll go to Indonesia while I’m in Thailand. I like banging Thai women but also love traveling.

Plantbasedkacj
1 minute ago, Mr_wimpy said:

Got a link?  Just curious what you're listening to.  Got to be better things than that to watch.

Khonsuai

The only cure for the pattaya blues is by booking a flight to go back :D

Biennial
11 hours ago, chippysam said:

Dont forget with the girls of Pattaya it is nearly always an illusion . Their preferred reality does not include us .

I think that's not always true. Some girls are still looking for a husband.

If I was single, I think I might have fallen for one of them. I can think of a couple I wouldn't mind being with long term, but I am entangled here, and Thai girls don't do well in farangland.

lfc4dp

First couple months is the trip report, that's my therapy. I'm always setting up bigger things for myself anyway, I'm pretty ambitious and it keeps me busy. Reckon I'd be pretty vulnerable if pattaya was the be all and end all to be honest.

Robbie Jones

The Pattaya blues are a true thing. After my first trip I couldn't get back quick enough and I returned after 12 weeks. Now after 3 trips under my belt I am more relaxed and I combat the blues by reading PA daily, planning my next trip, actually next 2 at the moment 555. I do have a fairly stable family life at home so I don't get time to dwell on it too much. I do walk arounds using google maps street view as well to see familiar places and to seek out new ones.

If I was single and kid free I would be doing 4 trips per year.

Robbie

Whalley
11 hours ago, Plantbasedkacj said:

on my recent trip I went to isaan, and also Laos, and stayed in Jomtein for the first time

Welcome to PA.

You appeared at first inexperienced but I see you are well travelled.

Can you post more about yourself, how you just found PA.

Sorry if I'm wrong but I somehow get a feeling of being pulled into a windup thread by someone not new to the Board.

Plantbasedkacj
3 hours ago, Whalley said:

Welcome to PA.

You appeared at first inexperienced but I see you are well travelled.

Can you post more about yourself, how you just found PA.

Sorry if I'm wrong but I somehow get a feeling of being pulled into a windup thread by someone not new to the Board.

Sure, I’m Jack from England, I’m 28, I first went to Thailand In 2014 in December on my own only for 1 week, only stayed in Bangkok, managed to fuck a Bangkok girl from plenty of fish dating app on my last day, I fell in love with traveling, so in 2015 I saved up and traveled around Europe and went to Thailand again, I started going to the Gogos in Bangkok and Pattaya, fucking bar girls, it was great fun, also went to Chiang Mai, Pai, Koh Samui, Lopburi, Koh Mak, Koh Kood etc .. things got addictive When I discovered Tinder and Thai Friendly in 2016, more female attention, more sex, more meeting girls. I love the hot humid weather in Thailand too. I’ve also been to Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia and Laos. Every year since 2014, I’ve been coming to Thailand and Pattaya. I’ve known about Pattaya Addicts for a while but never felt like I needed to join, but the older I get, and the more visits to Pattaya I do, I realise I’m a Pattaya addict myself, a Thailand addict too. I got a week off work and nothing to do so I decided to join PA.  

Edited by Plantbasedkacj

jocky king

Working , Political involvement, 3 daughters , 9 grandchildren to see , watching football , rugby , snooker ,most sports, politics and Netflix  . No time to weep over Pattaya , Getting used to it after many trips . 

Sloracer

I solved the problem by organising some Thai takeaway :)

one of my LTs in Patts is now an LLT, she comes over to visit me for a few months between trips.