Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Is Khao Kheow worth just shy of $100 US ?

maxtroy

On 23/01/2020 at 21:00, LuvThaiPussy said:

He mentioned carts being extra which unfortunately are 700, but not far off any other decent course these days. No point factoring caddy tip cause that's just "par for the course"

You will still have to pay it.

Many bars/golf promoters seem to only state the green fee, expecting first-timers or tourists to know that the day will cost double or even treble the advertised cost.

21 minutes ago, Thamesbank said:

You will still have to pay it.

Guessing you're referring to caddy tip. Did I say anything about not having to pay it?

On 22/01/2020 at 19:26, Joethescot said:

Haha 54 holes not 56 had my sleeping head on when I was typing this..

I have been before and loved the hotel and course. Correct I do think there is anyplace to go in town. We only stayed in the hotel. Is there even a bar for a few nearby? I can’t remember seeing one.

Oliver is a good guy and your right doesn’t own the course, however he isn’t never off it or at the range. 

6300 yards is plenty enough 

There used to be a massage shop that doubled as a bar on the other side of the main road from the Serenity, not sure if it's still there - will check monday as i'm playing there. Otherwise there's a few bars (inc coyote) about 15km down the 304, behind a tesco lotus (think the town is called tha tum)

Edited by bodboy
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, bodboy said:

There used to be a massage shop that doubled as a bar on the other side of the main road from the Serenity, not sure if it's still there - will check monday as i'm playing there. Otherwise there's a few bars (inc coyote) about 15km down the 304, behind a tesco lotus (think the town is called tha tum)

Perfect report in, enjoy your trip 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

15 hours ago, bodboy said:

I don't recall seeing that massage shop/bar across the street and that other area you mentioned I believe is more geared towards asian clientele. Bunch of japanese restaurants and hostess type bars. Once was enough for me there. 

I'd recommend just having a nice relaxing golf holiday enjoying some good food and drinks at the hotel restaurant and then spending some time in you're comfortable room.

Another good option is bringing a lady friend with you. They can enjoy the hotel facilities and room while you're golfing and then you have some company when you're done golfing. 

On 25/01/2020 at 11:08, LuvThaiPussy said:

Guessing you're referring to caddy tip. Did I say anything about not having to pay it?

Still have to factor that into the cost of a round.

37 minutes ago, Thamesbank said:

Still have to factor that into the cost of a round.

Which was exactly what my reference was. :Think1:....

No point factoring caddy tip cause that's just "par for the course"

On 26/01/2020 at 03:17, Joethescot said:

Perfect report in, enjoy your trip 

massage shop is now a small coffee shop unfortunately, didn't get to the other area as i now live in sa kaeo. Course in general is immaculate as always, greens are recovering from some fungal infection but putt way better than they look and should be back to normal soon.

7 hours ago, bodboy said:

massage shop is now a small coffee shop unfortunately, didn't get to the other area as i now live in sa kaeo. Course in general is immaculate as always, greens are recovering from some fungal infection but putt way better than they look and should be back to normal soon.

Thanks dude, I hope you played well and enjoyed yourself. Happy to hang about the hotel after the golf as it’s excellent

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 7 months later...

well i paid about 100au in january and it was worth every cent as the qaulity of the course is great.i played through link hotel and that includes everything plus dinner after.i could stay home and play courses of similar quality but i would pay twice as much.

It's 1,350 with cart and caddy during the week right now. Lots of good deals atm. Especially if u don't need a cart.