Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Kungs Hot Sausage (recommended)

(from FB)

KUNG'S UPDATE
We've not been able to open the new Restaurant yet😕
I've not been too well and haven't had time to get everything ready
The Restaurant is ready to go, thanks to my staff 🙏
But before we open I need to get licences and paperwork done
I will do everything in the next days and will open on THURSDAY this week 
So So sorry but need to get everything right
I hope you understand 🙏

Kung xx

96360221-6385-4AA9-B486-66543C1516DD.jpeg

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 3 weeks later...

Was in Kungs new place where Loaf used to be.

Tried the burger sliders and really enjoyed them. 175b I believe.

I normally have the breakfast or pulled pork burger but wanted to try some different burgers.

Staff were lovely as always and saw a fair few farangs drinking coffee so they might have inherited the old coffee machines from Loaf.

7B5360AA-4F16-4559-A99E-D43C3F86BCAB.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Called in for brunch about 11-30 & there was good crowd inside & out. Food was good as was the service. She can be proud of what she has achieved.

• Like 3

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Probably the worst breakfast I ever had in Pattaya. The sausages I ordered were uneatable, rancid and grainy. I ordered scrambled eggs and got a plate of what looked like egg drop soup.

Never again as there are many better places for breakfast in the area.

• 3 months later...

On my last visit we had mashed potatoes and homemade bratwurst. I also like Thai food, but if you need a change I can recommend this restaurant. 

6DC30CF1-F65F-44E2-807C-64257C97132D.jpeg

i have to say that that photo is disappointing , its not very appetizing looking  is it ?

sorry , i thought its beans poured over sausages and mash , if its not please disregard my earlier comment ! 

Edited by Guiness
clarification

24 minutes ago, Guiness said:

i have to say that that photo is disappointing , its not very appetizing looking  is it ?

sorry , i thought its beans poured over sausages and mash , if its not please disregard my earlier comment ! 

It is a gravy with onions. 
I'm not sure if there is a version with beans, but for my taste the dish absolutely fit. 

Fancied a brekkie from her just now, went on GRAB, showing closed till 2pm????

Did also see somewhere an attractive Chinese menu she is doing.

Got to hand it to her, really trying to make aa go at it. 

Most likely not doing grab orders until 2pm as too busy feeding customers on the premises.

• Like 2

I admit some of he pictures on this thread don't look that good.  A lot of it cause the bread they use looks like crap.  I tried it today though and it was good. Had an omelette and breakfast sausage.  Will be back for sure.   

Wonder if they ever make sausage rolls - the kind made with sausage inside a pastry shell not a sausage in a bread roll? They are probably my all-time favourite snack food.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, elperro said:

Wonder if they ever make sausage rolls - the kind made with sausage inside a pastry shell not a sausage in a bread roll? They are probably my all-time favourite snack food.

The best I have had in Pattaya are the Greggs ones from the expat shops-frozen. Tinnies do an outstanding one for 100B.

I have actually made my own ones, using puff pastry from Makro and they turned out really good.

• 2 months later...

3rd Anniversary Party tonight. One for all balloon chasers :WhoSaw1:

C6DF4448-23C1-4BF9-ADF9-E405906A0A62.jpeg

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 2 weeks later...

Tried the regular Breakfast today. I ordered and extra egg as I like 3 eggs for breakfast. It was tasty and filling.  It hit the spot after a night of drinking.  773593524_Kung-Breakfast(final).thumb.jpg.1ab4b75ab651c03ac3719b8cca5993d9.jpg

Edited by nandoutquick

12 minutes ago, Downandup said:

Yes and overcooked again I see.

If I decided to eat at kungs again I'd steer clear of these things.

You are correct, over cooked, shatter when trying to cut and fucking shite...Reminded me of a pile of Matches covered in Epoxy Glue and baked in the Sun for a Year, a total pointless addition to the Breakfast dish

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Agreed about the deep-fried hockey-puck, it spoils the otherwise-excellent breakfast at Kung's, perhaps a bit more experimentation/product-development is needed ?  Or simply offer a choice of some other alternative ?

Just one customer's opinion  ...  I still thoroughly-recommend Kung's, and was pleased when the move to a larger location didn't result in a change in the quality !  😎

• 1 month later...

I ate at Kungs breakfast today and it was really good. They have four new sausages in their Menu, I tried the „Marmite and Cheese“ and the „Chorizo burger patty“. And I was happy with everything, for me it’s a good place for a proper meal.  

906E4939-1F4A-4CA3-B79D-C0D65399B681.jpeg

On 16/10/2022 at 12:45, nandoutquick said:

Tried the regular Breakfast today. I ordered and extra egg as I like 3 eggs for breakfast. It was tasty and filling.  It hit the spot after a night of drinking.  773593524_Kung-Breakfast(final).thumb.jpg.1ab4b75ab651c03ac3719b8cca5993d9.jpg

Breakfast looks really dry with the hash browns,sausages,bacon over cooked might just be the image,

I have had  a few breakfasts in KUNGS find it to be ok  pretty average really, apart from the sausages which are decent 

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen some videos on Kungs and plan on stopping and trying the food.  It look's pretty good.   I will post what I thought of the place and the food after my trip. 

• 3 months later...

Most disappointing thing about kungs English breakfast is they constantly serve up snotty jizzy sunny side up eggs. To be honest almost everywhere in Pattaya does this. It turns my stomach when I see the egg whites extra runny and watery. I sent them back at kungs and sure enough when they came out the 2nd time they were way overcooked. Not the first time they've done this.

• Like 2