IGNORED

Kungs Hot Sausage (recommended)

On 18/12/2019 at 20:27, English rose said:

I was a little saddened for her to hear that she only sells about 10 a night, she puts a lot in to her little enterprise so I hope it gets better for her.

Try and help her out guys and get on to Kungs dogs.

I wonder if these could be shipped within LOS or internationally? I'd be interested in that. 

https://www.omahasteaks.com/ and other vendors make things like that happen. 

Even delivery in Pattaya for eat-at-home or sustenance after a night in the clubs? :)

KungsDogs.com and KungsHotSausage.com are even available for purchase but don't get any claim-jumping ideas. If you grab the .com name for an existing business, you'll have to relinquish it so forget that. :P

Having eaten at the founding location of a now national and popular restaurant, I've seen first hand how good ideas can bear fruit. 

Edited by CyberPro
  • Like 1

I'm down here now and just ordered 3 dogs to help kick off Kungs evening.

• Like 3

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

She might try marketing her great product to the bars. Many have openings, special events, theme nights, sport nights, and all manner of catered events. Tie ins to these events.
Her sausages would be delightful and practical and economical.

Start canvassing the businesses with some samples during the day and it will pay off.

I truly want her business to succeed. She works hard, is clever, and above all has a tasty, quality product. The world needs more people and businesses like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A post in the restaurant section about the place would draw more attention.

AFAIK there's nothing in the restaurant section about Kungs Hot Sausage.

• Like 1

Player in the Game of Life

What I like is that, unlike a fast food restaurant, it's not some cooked food that she heated up before serving. Actually have to wait for sausage to be grilled. 

What I like is that, unlike a fast food restaurant, it's not some cooked food that she heated up before serving. Actually have to wait for sausage to be grilled. 

Yes. I like that aspect of it too.
If you want fast food go to McDonald’s or Burger King.

Had Cumberland with Chilli Topping tonight, absolutely delicious. dd9d90038a908a8e0c74bd35f789ee56.jpg

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Went there tonight to try it out but it was shut.

At prime burger now, it's da bomb

• Like 1

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

22 minutes ago, stacksreg123 said:

Closed mondays IIRC. Open Tuesday to Sunday

• Like 2

Prime burgers a favourite of mine also, their burgers are spot on. I have an issue with their pricing being a little misleading though. Selling a double burger when the 2 patties are smaller than the single burger is wrong in my book.
Did you get to try one of kungs Sausages?

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Yes did try and it was very very good.

Will be back for more.

IMG_20200119_230705.jpg

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, sherma said:

Are they still there. I haven’t noticed walking that way

Grabbed a sausage there about a week ago, and she is still posting on FB every day (last post was 3 hrs ago).

I think that she doesn't open until 6 p.m. and she is closed on Mondays.  Her stall/space is pretty small and easy to miss, but it would be even harder to find if you went on a day (Monday) or time when she was closed.

FWIW, the sausage that I got last week did NOT disappoint!

Nice lady, good sausages, good service -- it's a recipe for me to return again and again!

She's also working with a delivery service now.  Details posted on her FB page (it's now under "Kung Sausages Jurarat")

Thanks guys. Found it. Bloody beautiful. Definitely the best sausage I’ve had in Thailand. Definitely going back.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Grabbed a sausage there about a week ago, and she is still posting on FB every day (last post was 3 hrs ago).

I think that she doesn't open until 6 p.m. and she is closed on Mondays.  Her stall/space is pretty small and easy to miss, but it would be even harder to find if you went on a day (Monday) or time when she was closed.

FWIW, the sausage that I got last week did NOT disappoint!

Nice lady, good sausages, good service -- it's a recipe for me to return again and again!

She's also working with a delivery service now.  Details posted on her FB page (it's now under "Kung Sausages Jurarat")

IMHO,  this topic would be better served under the restaurant food section as I posted in post #79.

I would think more people interested in eating sausages would likely find it in there.

Thread moved from General Discussion to Restaurants, Cafes, Take Aways & Nightlife Venues forum

• Thanks 3

• 1 month later...

Has anyone been there lately.

It would seem to be a great place for take out or delivery 

The stall is closed but I had Kung's hot sausage in my mouth a few days ago and it was delicious. She even delivered it herself too and she didn't look too bad either.

She constantly updates her FB page. It looks like she has added some breakfast options.

I think she also delivers uncooked sausages. If I lived in Pattaya, I’m afraid I’d have plenty of them in my freezer! 5555

Looking at her FB page she's adapted to the changing times and doing delivery. Good on her, and wish her every success during these trying times.

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Looking at her FB page she's adapted to the changing times and doing delivery. Good on her, and wish her every success during these trying times.

As soon as this covid 19 situation is over and done with, I'll be there for this. 

Pussy, massages, beers are not the only things that attracts me to a place or location 

• Like 1

The breaky bap looks great

www.sugarcanemafia.com

• 2 months later...

Good news for all the Kung Sausage lovers...

• Like 3