Greg's is £2? And it comes with a coke?
You must have a special Gregg's if they do hotdogs at yours lol

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Greg's is £2? And it comes with a coke?
Which soi is Greg's

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Never been there, I’m stuck in Philippines but just ran across this topic and all I can say is WOW! I’m hungry for one now.
She looks so pleasant and happy. Her Facebook page is great and kind of hilarious. “The Dogfather” and great photos. Says she’s open 6 days a week but still works on her day off (Monday) making her “proper” sausages from secret recipe spices by hand as well her homemade smoky chili.
Hard working gal that I hope succeeds. And she will.
Can I open a franchise in Phils? 555

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I love the marketing, she clearly has a sense of humour and they look the business.

I'm not normally someone who eats on the go but I'll be trying one of these.

• Like 3

Her special tonight is a smokey sausage topped with pulled pork and coleslaw, "The Dirty Dog" all made by her she tells me. Absolutely bloody delicious. Apologies for my half eaten picture but to show the inside of one of her sausages. Not the usual paste type you get with sausages here 39bf2a56996f0afa31dcecd6685b2859.jpgce0cf90c7cd506d02a74fa8e819a6d2f.jpga41e5201b10cc450b5dc9f8c2cd51e5e.jpg

• Thanks 1

Rog, you haven't got shares in this business by any chance have you ?
Wish i had mate, i think shes got shares in my belt supplier

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Dodgy said:

Her special tonight is a smokey sausage topped with pulled pork and coleslaw, "The Dirty Dog" all made by her she tells me. Absolutely bloody delicious. Apologies for my half eaten picture but to show the inside of one of her sausages. Not the usual paste type you get with sausages here 39bf2a56996f0afa31dcecd6685b2859.jpgce0cf90c7cd506d02a74fa8e819a6d2f.jpga41e5201b10cc450b5dc9f8c2cd51e5e.jpg

Looks banging but has got to be 800-1000 Calories 

Today’s Facebook post:
“Dirty Dog...no fillers Lips or Butt holes just yummy[emoji39]”
Freakin’ hilarious!
Love this girl!

1 hour ago, BoogerRed said:

Today’s Facebook post:
“Dirty Dog...no fillers Lips or Butt holes just yummyemoji39.png
Freakin’ hilarious!
Love this girl!

What’s her Facebook page please 

On 04/12/2019 at 01:17, tez4life said:

Greggs pasties are the bomb

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

I like the sound of the dirty dog but here is my 10" special again tonight, i'm going to ask her if she sells them raw for my own stock for Sunday morning brekkie....shame that I'm still sat at my laptop working at gone 9pm checking my Agoda bookings, but a man's got to do what a man's got to do, but I'm sure this bad boy will get me through with some help from my little Scottish friend in the glass.

20191208_205010.jpg

Edited by English rose
addition

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

On ‎04‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 02:17, tez4life said:

I knew I saw it somewhere! :)

https://metro.co.uk/2014/09/25/lunchtimes-just-got-a-whole-lot-more-exciting-thanks-to-greggs-4881062/

• Like 1

Please remember to like and subscribe.

Had the Christmas Special Tonight. The "Bah Humdog" really tasty Apple and Cranberry Sausage with an Onion Gravy. Had Sage and Onion Stuffing but couldn't really taste that to much. Thats fine by me as im not a fan of Sage. 0dd1ff36bd000d9dec7e41e947903904.jpgcd3e071409623f9c31c7ba6d4b933c13.jpg6644472653967bb06f5564d141c1dd1f.jpg

• Like 3

Had the Christmas Special Tonight. The "Bah Humdog" really tasty Apple and Cranberry Sausage with an Onion Gravy. Had Sage and Onion Stuffing but couldn't really taste that to much. Thats fine by me as im not a fan of Sage. 0dd1ff36bd000d9dec7e41e947903904.jpgcd3e071409623f9c31c7ba6d4b933c13.jpg6644472653967bb06f5564d141c1dd1f.jpg

Man, that sounds delicious. The gravy and stuffing. I love her ad copy. Great command of the use of irony in the English language.

I was there again last night to try the Christmas dog,  pork, apple and cranberry with stuffing and onion gravy, whilst it was very tasty the gravy made a real mess of the bread roll so I had to eat it with a knife and fork, once it was gone I ordered the dog with onions and that was absolutely delicious, I got talking to Kung and asked how busy she has been, I was a little saddened for her to hear that she only sells about 10 a night, she puts a lot in to her little enterprise so I hope it gets better for her.

As regards her 'marketing' I believe her husband is English and that it's his recipe she follows, I would say that it's him who is behind the wording on the signage and facebook.

Try and help her out guys and get on to Kungs dogs.

• Like 4

Based on her FB posts, I was hoping that she was busy and business was booming.

I can't recommend her stand enough and hope that more BMs make their way over and check it out!

I'm back in February and will send her more of my business then!  5555

• Like 2

I was there again last night to try the Christmas dog,  pork, apple and cranberry with stuffing and onion gravy, whilst it was very tasty the gravy made a real mess of the bread roll so I had to eat it with a knife and fork, once it was gone I ordered the dog with onions and that was absolutely delicious, I got talking to Kung and asked how busy she has been, I was a little saddened for her to hear that she only sells about 10 a night, she puts a lot in to her little enterprise so I hope it gets better for her.

As regards her 'marketing' I believe her husband is English and that it's his recipe she follows, I would say that it's him who is behind the wording on the signage and facebook.

I loved the Christmas Hot Dog but agree gravy and bread rolls aren't necessarily the best mates. I'm a fan of the beef and gravy rolls at other places and find the same problem.. But for me though, The gravy on kungs sausage was delicious and the stuffing also.
Im suprised and concerned about the 10 sausages a night., just goes to show how hard business is in this town at the moment , high season as well.!
She really does deserve our support even if my trousers dont anymore because of her sausages.
BMs, give her a good Christmas, buy a hot dog, its a unique concept and we need different choices here

• Like 2

The one time it's ok to buy a dog just for Christmas.

Will her help out in two weeks , more than once It is 5 mins from my hotel 

wonder if it’s a good idea for her business to have line. 
as stated you have to wait for dog. That I agree 

but if you could pre order on your way to her stand 

what you think 

Edited by nunchuck
  • Like 1

what you think 
She has facebook "kungs hot sausage" you can message her im sure

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nunchuck said:

what you think 

The Thai way would not think of this, they/she would be worried about a no-show..too many distractions on the way..waiting for the perfect dog is not a problem for me..I'm sure if it was under or over cooked the complaints would come rolling in, she takes her time and checks with an internal temperature probe and once it gets to the right temp' is when she serves it.

Maybe an idea to use her for a sausage sizzle event..her cooking area could easily be dismantled and re-assembled...bar opening, major football days, English ashes win, (rugby is a distant memory now) BBL on at the moment.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, English rose said:

I got talking to Kung and asked how busy she has been, I was a little saddened for her to hear that she only sells about 10 a night, she puts a lot in to her little enterprise so I hope it gets better for her.

You'd think with the good recommendations on here that there would be more interest. 

I for one plan on letting her have some of my business when I get back. It's just a pity I'm just over 5 months from wheels up.

Edited by Baddave
Edit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 26/10/2019 at 03:02, English rose said:

Thanks for this..i love proper hot dogs with greasy onions and will definately be giving these a go..franks on a dog is wrong.

que????  https://www.ballparkbrand.com/hot-dogs

• Sad 1