Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Kungs Hot Sausage (recommended)

Had one last night about 8ish..onions are exactly how I would have done mine back home before I came here..had it with chilli/garlic sauce..bread roll was soft and fresh and the whole thing was nice and hot and bloody lovely.

Absolutely highly recommend them.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Can someone provide better directions. I dont know where Piss Stop and Jollies are.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I will be in Pattaya next month and I'm looking forward to giving them a try

39 minutes ago, Billyboy294 said:

Can someone provide better directions. I dont know where Piss Stop and Jollies are.

You can also search for Kungs Hot Sausage in Google Maps for the location (link).

Many thanks. i know Soi where PP body massage is (although never been)

I think Soi have Dream Teen and went many times when first opened.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Had kungs Chilli Dog tonight, Really good. Not only the sausage but the Chilli topping was superb. I could easily eat a bowl of that alone she'd do well to sell that separately. 304d54a8987cfce2d0ba5da6b174dbab.jpg

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 13/11/2019 at 12:37, English rose said:

Had one last night about 8ish..onions are exactly how I would have done mine back home before I came here..had it with chilli/garlic sauce..bread roll was soft and fresh and the whole thing was nice and hot and bloody lovely.

Absolutely highly recommend them.

Tried last night and your description is spot on, I will return for sure.

• Thanks 1

On 14/11/2019 at 22:57, Dodgy said:

Had kungs Chilli Dog tonight, Really good. Not only the sausage but the Chilli topping was superb. I could easily eat a bowl of that alone she'd do well to sell that separately. 304d54a8987cfce2d0ba5da6b174dbab.jpg

Is the chilli topping something new? That looks bloody good.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

It was a special when I had it, not sure if its a regular thing or not. I didnt have the Chirozo sausage just the regular, it was bloody lovely tho. She posted this on her Facebook 3757230d2b7edce84f00680328fba6d8.jpg

It was a special when I had it, not sure if its a regular thing or not. I didnt have the Chirozo sausage just the regular, it was bloody lovely tho. She posted this on her Facebook 3757230d2b7edce84f00680328fba6d8.jpg

Just seen on her Facebook page, its Special for tonight. note to self: dont eat too much before tonight

• Like 1

On 13/11/2019 at 17:57, Billyboy294 said:

more instructions spotted in ricky's pandora.................

1466098353_24nov001(Custom).JPG.d972aa533f91bc5d73232caa1bb42080.JPG

Taken from her Facebook today. Good day to give it a go, looks great value. Walking down Soi Buakhao holding 10 inches is an opportunity to good to miss 6527e3e4a3fb4166fe2f0ee1bb17e214.jpgf656dcdb6e9460dbd278f61e5b37c211.jpg

Have I been in Pattaya too many times? I am much more excited to try this than any Girl in fact I have made a note of it!! Whereas haven't made a note to try any girls!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

Have I been in Pattaya too many times? I am much more excited to try this than any Girl in fact I have made a note of it!! Whereas haven't made a note to try any girls!!
555 while getting my hot dog tonight, i mentioned your comment. She said pattaya have many ladies but only one kung hot sausage

I’m on my way to Mr Jack’s and was planning to go here for lunch, but unfortunately, she doesn’t open until 2 p.m. (it’s 11:30).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to go BACK to Mr Jack’s to pick up two watches for my friend, so I took advantage of the opportunity to hit up Kung’s.

I was VERY happy with the large, double cheese sausage for 150 baht. I definitely plan to return on future trips!

BTW, my earlier comment about her opening at 2 pm was wrong & based on something I saw on the Internet. Perhaps it is listed above, but she opens at 6 pm.

Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just went back again for yet another dog and it seems Sunday is a special sausage day..10" for the price of a 7" i asked for extra onion and yet again it was bloody delicious..I got speaking to Kung, her English is fairly good and she told me that she makes the sausages to the recipe of the guy who sits behind her (boyfriend) she even temperature checks the centre of the dog to make sure it's cooked properly..business is up and down for her so I told her I would give her a bit of a booster plug....get down there guys, we/I wouldnt like to lose her and her dogs.

20191201_195316.jpg

20191201_200327.jpg

On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 14:42, geezerrb said:

Although I am British I prefer a real hot dog (although finding a good one is difficult), in my town during market days there 3 wagons selling "hot dogs" but not one is using a Frankfurter, all use varying qualities of "sausage". Never in the UK or Pattaya have I found a "hot dog" that equals those I enjoyed in the US. 

true but can you find a somtam in US that equal those we enjoy in Pattaya?

• Haha 1

Please remember to like and subscribe.

Superb right near my hotel as well. Roll on saturday I'll be giving these a try. But 150 baht for a hot dog is the sign of the times. Thats £4 it's cheaper in england

Superb right near my hotel as well. Roll on saturday I'll be giving these a try. But 150 baht for a hot dog is the sign of the times. Thats £4 it's cheaper in england
Theyre 95 thb buddy, 150 is for a jumbo with cheese and everything d3e507128b6fb8d8f6634021a9d9d2fb.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dodgy said:

Theyre 95 thb buddy, 150 is for a jumbo with cheese and everything d3e507128b6fb8d8f6634021a9d9d2fb.jpg

They don't look like the kind of hot dog sausage I'm used to at home out of a tin, they look like proper sausages so even better value for money. Will defo be going. There's a hotdog stall Diana end of LK Metro they ok but think they were the tinned hotdogs as well

They don't look like the kind of hot dog sausage I'm used to at home out of a tin, they look like proper sausages so even better value for money. Will defo be going. There's a hotdog stall Diana end of lk metro they ok but think they were the tinned hotdogs as well
Best way I could describe these sausages are like the ones you might get from a farm shop or quality butchers in the UK, Ive honestly found nothing similar out here

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tez4life said:

Greg's is £2? And it comes with a coke?

Please remember to like and subscribe.