IGNORED

Kungs Hot Sausage (recommended)

Dont know if any other members have tried this place. Its located on Soi Buakow between piss stop bar and jollys restaurant.

They sell hot dogs but using really good British Sausages. They're nothing like the sausages ive had in pattaya before, In fact they are as good if not better than any ive had in uk.

They top them with caramelised onions and you can choose from a range of sauces and mustards

ddbedee2355bdfc03e05b2c09c6be08a.jpg

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Thought is was a plug for Fantasy Lounge.....

Pun intended.

Although I am British I prefer a real hot dog (although finding a good one is difficult), in my town during market days there 3 wagons selling "hot dogs" but not one is using a Frankfurter, all use varying qualities of "sausage". Never in the UK or Pattaya have I found a "hot dog" that equals those I enjoyed in the US. 

• Like 3

Thought is was a plug for Fantasy Lounge.....
Pun intended.
I think they compare well in length

I tried the 6 inch one last week, 95bt ?

Pros were that the sausage was good and the girl running it is friendly, plenty of sauces to try too.

Downside for me was the fried onions were way to greasy and the bread roll wasn't the very soft rolls I like. But that's just my liking and others may say it's no problem.

I'll definitely try it again if I'm in the area and want a quick filler after a couple of drinks.

Pros were that the sausage was good and the girl running it is friendly, plenty of sauces to try too.
Downside for me was the fried onions were way to greasy and the bread roll wasn't the very soft rolls I like. But that's just my liking and others may say it's no problem.
I'll definitely try it again if I'm in the area and want a quick filler after a couple of drinks.

I understand what you say about the onions but i like them that way personally. I think for me its a childhood thing the way my old mum used to make them. Sweet and sticky a bit like thai pu---y, ok better not go there [emoji16]

Thanks for this..i love proper hot dogs with greasy onions and will definately be giving these a go..franks on a dog is wrong.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Thanks for this..i love proper hot dogs with greasy onions and will definately be giving these a go..franks on a dog is wrong.
Give them a try, if thats what you like I promise you won't be dissapointed. Had another last night really good. The sausage is like nothing I've had here

I went to locate it earlier but couldn't find it..in between jollys and piss stop is the post office..so i went in to ask but on my way in is a small covered counter with this sign..prices look good..don't open 'till 5pm.

20191026_112449.jpg

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

I went to locate it earlier but couldn't find it..in between jollys and piss stop is the post office..so i went in to ask but on my way in is a small covered counter with this sign..prices look good..don't open 'till 5pm.
20191026_112449.thumb.jpg.7e305624db7964c86b68a598f470b56c.jpg
Apologies i dont know opening time, i went there in the evening 176c7613002063ed04a0afa4e4c6ae48.jpg

• Like 3

spotted this on the wash room wall in pandoras
2071491817_29oct001(Custom).JPG.7d821fdf5f44ab802902c3e17931be0b.JPG
Not wishing to start a trend of gogo toilet photos but its been updated. Spoke to Ricky he's a great fan kungs hot dogs. Apparently kung was a former employee some years back 0f316cd81f1af5b07a2f5f57d9715e02.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/10/2019 at 15:27, Dodgy said:

. Spoke to Ricky he's a great fan kungs hot dogs. Apparently kung was a former employee some years back

in rickys Pandoras lk metro  last night and what did i see?

1449603227_10nov002(Custom).JPG.530890de7ff24e56cba1e84a7c514fea.JPG

IJust see on "kungs sausages pattaya" Facebook page. Tonight she has a special promotion, looks good value 5e037dba8e71620a04f22eeb65dacaf9.jpg

• Like 2

On 24/10/2019 at 14:19, Hallmark said:

The non-soft roll has put me off.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

The non-soft roll has put me off.
I think maybe you were unlucky, the roll I had was very soft

Found a picture of one I've had c9b24c92cede42d8eb1fa249639ecfb3.jpg

Don’t go very early or very late. You may either get a leftover bun from the night before or one drying out during the evening 

• Like 2

Will go and give them a try looks good and those who have tried say goood things.

Good price too

I tried one last Tuesday on Ricky Pandoras recommendation. Very nice.

Guys if it’s not for you just move along. It’s sad to see so many negative posts from people who haven’t even tried them. Always the same people too - whilst your life is obviously lived in a half empty glass others try to live theirs in a glass half full.

Would I recommend them? Yes, to those who prefer Brit style hot dogs I would.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

On 10/11/2019 at 12:55, Dodgy said:

Found a picture of one I've had c9b24c92cede42d8eb1fa249639ecfb3.jpg

Will be trying one for sure. , not far from my hotel too 

Hoping to check this place out when I am in Pattaya!

Maybe it’s my damn diet talking, but, to me, one of the greatest smells on Earth is the sidewalk vendor hot dog carts outside of Staples Center after big sporting events - bacon-wrapped hot dogs covered in grilled onions and peppers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2