IGNORED

Amari Nova Suite applying guest fees

aventi

I have been staying many times there without any issues on visiting guests. I visited Pattaya last week for a short trip and when I checked in I was informed that they are now applying a visitor guest fee of 200 THB for each visitor... New policy I was told without any further explanations. I saw the registry at night I noticed that effectively for all visitors they had collected the 200 THB. So just keep it in mind if you wish to stay there...

this is great info...stayed there many times without a joiner fee...i will still probably stay there but its nice to know ahead of time...not 4 am when i come back to my room drunk and want to fuck my lady...thx for the post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, jbatts77 said:

Any hotels not charging a guest fee these days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, hundreds. 

I stayed here back in March 2018 and at that time I am pretty sure there was a joiner fee, so I just plowed my way up and down Soi 6 on that trip.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm a regular stayer at ANS and always book through their website for 2 people.
I stayed there again for 8 days, two weeks ago and was only charged 200 baht once.
That was when I had 2 TF girls for an afternoon session
I did not get charged for single girl visits.

But I did notice that in their joiner log, 200 baht was written next to most other people's joiners.

I'm not sure how I escaped but I'm not sure I will be staying there again as it has really started to show its age.

I am also transitioning from a Soi 6 to a Soi Buakhao person as I get older

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

On 20/11/2019 at 01:35, dumbdag666 said:

So I'm a regular stayer at ANS and always book through their website for 2 people.
I stayed there again for 8 days, two weeks ago and was only charged 200 baht once.
That was when I had 2 TF girls for an afternoon session
I did not get charged for single girl visits.

But I did notice that in their joiner log, 200 baht was written next to most other people's joiners.

I'm not sure how I escaped but I'm not sure I will be staying there again as it has really started to show its age.

I am also transitioning from a Soi 6 to a Soi Buakhao person as I get older

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Excellent intel and thanks for posting. Stayed many times at ANS over the last 7 years, and yes it’s starting to look a little scruffy. Back in 2011 it was pretty exclusive - room rates were higher then than they are today (with inflation running at 20% over the period). Back then it had an air of exclusivity, the furniture was new, guests from the adjoining hotels (eg Nova Gold/Park weren’t allowed to use the pool), and the Vodka Ice Bar on the ground floor was open.

So, IMHO it’s nit as good as it was, however that has been matched by falling prices - so ANS represents great value.

I also agree with your comments about location, I too now prefer to stay around soi Buhakow/LK.

Just book a room in the second buildning as they have no lobby. Problem solved.

If you can´t get a room there just tell them a friend is visit you and they will not charged you joiner fee.

Cause the sweetest kiss I ever got is the one I´ve never tasted

On 11/11/2019 at 04:36, CanadaMatt said:

I stayed here back in March 2018 and at that time I am pretty sure there was a joiner fee, so I just plowed my way up and down Soi 6 on that trip.

Introduced Sep/Oct 2019 I believe.

They informed me about this new rule at check-in on my Oct 2019 stay.

Booking was made for 2 guests (standard in Pattaya) and they made it clear that this fee was for any guest coming to visit me. Even though the booking was for 2 guests. 

This isn't the joiner fee that pretty much all hotels have which is for having 2 guests visit (3 guests in 1 room on a booking for 2 guests) 

Made the booking in August before the rule was introduced, so the fee was waived.

Still great value for money in this hotel and the surrounding area..

Archived