IGNORED

Arden hotel and Resident

RLCTommy

I’ve been looking into new hotel today that is such an affordable holiday hotel and modern, the only downside that not much information into guest friendly. The room are amazing and location is good if you like a little privacy.   

Anyone know if this hotel is guest friendly or not because I’ve look everywhere and even email them but did not get a reply 

C1EC23D4-B7E7-4E9C-8122-8CC941052928.png

I've been looking at this hotel too - will try it for a couple nights on my trip.  The room & the pool look great.  They are in a process of either a name or ownership change.  I speculate that's the reason I also didn't have much luck in communicating thru email.  It is guest friendly from what I've read.  

Here are a couple excellent reviews:

So Arden hotel and residences belong to @mind so it also guest friendly hotel, thank for the help guys now I can put this hotel into one of my bucket list .. thank a lot  

At mind have changed/in the process of changing all their names,exclusive is now arden,stayed in residence last week and is now altera. And yes my favourite chain of hotel in pattaya totally guest friendly

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Archived