IGNORED

Samsung tablet

bukone

Just purchased the Samsung tab A and wanted to use my VPN on it (expressvpn) problem is when I keep signing in it says activation failed, thought it was my password so I changed it and signed into expressvpn but still couldn’t sign into the app on Samsung tablet, anyone have any ideas what I should do ? 

Ask ExpressVPN if they have issues with Android and their app. Does it actually work with the desktop app with the same credentials? That will rule out errors in username and password.

They should allow multiple connections (PIA does - 5 at once) so try it on a different device.

Android and iOS need to add a configuration for a VPN and ask permission for the configuration. Did it do that? It's not called activation though. 

On 19/10/2019 at 17:51, ricktoronto said:

Ask ExpressVPN if they have issues with Android and their app. Does it actually work with the desktop app with the same credentials? That will rule out errors in username and password.

They should allow multiple connections (PIA does - 5 at once) so try it on a different device.

Android and iOS need to add a configuration for a VPN and ask permission for the configuration. Did it do that? It's not called activation though. 

Well I’ll be fucked, tried it 10 minutes ago and it worked, did exactly the same thing the other night but it worked today, so case closed :) 

I contacted them on Friday night and we went through some processes, but after 40 minutes I quit the conversation and went to bed, but all good now, thanks for your reply 

Archived