Sign in to follow this  
jacob12

GirlFriendly Hotels - How to find? (khao san rd.)

jacob12

So am visitng across Thailand and for the first 2 days I am in khao san road. want to try my luck picking girls from there !! 

So, my questions is how to actually find a hotel that is Guest friendly ? I mean I checked booking.com, Agoda etc etc. There is never a mention if guest are permitted in the room and I cant call/email every hotel to know this...

So guide me up ! 

Budget: lower the better 

dh842

Just book your room for "double occupancy". Problem solved.

dev1990

Literally just Google " guest friendly hotels in Bangkok" . In the first few searches should show a website that lists such hotels. Then you can compare results on that website with the hotels that you're interested in. I remember I did that many months ago and was accurate

Edited by dev1990
Grammar

jacob12

I have googled the above earlier to your message but couldn't get anything particularly on Khao san road. 

Today I spent an hour trying to find girl friendly hotels in that area and also mailed some but all said a joiner fee of 400-500 baht ! 

If you/anybody can guide me to a great friendly hotel - Please lemme know (Budget 1100 Baht max.)

Kickoff

Don't know of a joiner hotel there. There are ST hotels. That is mainly a hostel area.