JoseThailand

Did Pattaya help you become more successful with women?

JoseThailand

In Pattaya everyone feels like a rock star. You can have the hottest girls that wouldn't even look at you in your country. Did it help you become more confident and successful with women?

Edited by JoseThailand

Kandinski

No, same same, but a nice break from the Wesern scene

LeoTex

Nope, wasn't much help for me.

LeoTex

QuotaMan

Nope, not successful as in attracting regular women. Paying for sex doesn't translate to picking up regular women in general. Two completely different scenarios. There is nothing in common between having a Soi 6 bargirl drag you into the bar and offer to drain your scrotum, and having to approach a random hottie in public in your home country and ask for her number.

But successful in terms of how to make proper love to a woman, most definitely yes, and for that I will be eternally grateful. At least I know I won't be a sad sack in the bedroom for the future.

It was with Thai bargirls I feel I developed the right things to do to properly pleasure a woman.

JoseThailand
1 minute ago, QuotaMan said:

Nope, not successful as in attracting regular women. Paying for sex doesn't translate to picking up regular women in general. Two completely different scenarios. There is nothing in common between having a Soi 6 bargirl drag you into the bar and offer to drain your scrotum, and having to approach a random hottie in public in your home country and ask for her number.

True, but having that experience in Pattaya may help you become less creepy with regular women. You can telegraph positive vibes saying that you've "been there done that". Women are attracted to that sexual energy.

mercmanrob

I have to disagree, I am definitely more confident with hot women in the uk since my frequent journeys to love town, probably on the theory that when-not if-I get blown out, I’ve always got Pattaya to fall back on. And to be honest, I’ve not got a bad success rate, but just prefer the easy life.

Wiley Coyote

I think, I am more relaxed 

REAR_ENTRY

I'll have to say that my success hasn't changed or decreased with girls back at home since I've been going to Pattaya. 

What I will say though it's became hard for me to build meaningful relationships with girls who get close to me now. I become rather distant and can't seem to fall in love with anyone. I don't feel the need to seek love although it does get lonely. 

I put it down to being hardened by Pattaya.

joffie

Hell no.  I am invisible to them in Australia, but not in Pattaya.  If I wanted company here I would pay $220 for a very clinical hour in a brothel.  No kissing, no anal ect.  Much better value there despite the falling THB.

The only thing I like about young Australian women is they treat me like I don't exist which always justifies my next Pattaya trip.

Edited by joffie

Micky666

Nope. I’ve always been smooth. Have always been able to pick up women anywhere in the world. It’s made me lazy. 

Stillearly
1 hour ago, QuotaMan said:

But successful in terms of how to make proper love to a woman, most definitely yes, and for that I will be eternally grateful. At least I know I won't be a sad sack in the bedroom for the future.

It was with Thai bargirls I feel I developed the right things to do to properly pleasure a woman.

0740214E-76F8-4DE6-9B26-A24F1A3795E5.jpeg.b798b3bdfba39766980ab61f2c1c1aa0.jpeg

taylor1975
25 minutes ago, Micky666 said:

Nope. I’ve always been smooth. Have always been able to pick up women anywhere in the world. It’s made me lazy. 

I was just about to type that. The second sentence, not the first lol

QuotaMan
1 hour ago, JoseThailand said:

True, but having that experience in Pattaya may help you become less creepy with regular women. You can telegraph positive vibes saying that you've "been there done that". Women are attracted to that sexual energy.

Maybe.

But I really couldn't say because outside of Pattaya I've never really changed much. I never approach random women on the street to chat with them or ask for numbers. And I don't frequent bars or clubs either. 

I definitely don't have enough of that mojo that makes random women intrigued with me.

Call me Alfie

Iv'e always been successful with women, and at 42, I still am...even with women in their 20s here in the west. Thailand just makes things easier, and more consistent.

bedbath

No to picking up women. But I did notice that when I look at a woman who I believe is out of my league, I now think what can she do for me, instead of what can I do for her. They no longer have any meaning sexually. 

Rocketboy

No it did not. It's not the same. I'm more successful here cause I pay!

I had no problem saying hello and starting a conversation with women I found attractive back in the States at grocery stores, at work, etc. Sometimes it led to something more, sometimes not.

It used to frustrate the hell out of me when I met and talked with women, I asked for and they gave me their number. And never responded when I contacted them. I'd rather they had not given it to me or say I have BF, married or say not I'm not interested. Games or whatever!

I was more successful when I was younger even in my early 50's going to clubs and bars.

But, in saying that, there were times when I had would go out and have no problem picking up women. There were just as many times the exact opposite. It ran in cycles.

Going to bars and clubs ended for me after a few trips coming here back in 2010, 2011.

Buddy Edgewood

Yes, Pattaya (and Thailand in general) convinced me that western women are not worth my valuable time, effort nor money.

Tim38

For 100 % patty / TL did help me to become more sucessfull. I am much more relaxed and was spend my money over the years on hundreds of holes and had a lot of fun instead of hunting around in my home country for arrogant woman, where even the ugly once claim to be superstars. It dosent meat I treat Asia girls now better or worse than our lovely western girls. it´s the success for me to see it with a smile now when you cant reach a western girl, and not try endless things and time to convince her. Well Pattaya is not as same as 15 years a go and the first trip "is / was" always the best one but even in our days it´s still nice to be there from time to time. 

So towards to the Tread titel : Yes it help to become more successful ;-)  

Jaws56

Don't know about help but since finding Pattaya I don't bother with any non Asian women anymore.

Pheat
5 hours ago, JoseThailand said:

In Pattaya everyone feels like a rock star. You can have the hottest girls that wouldn't even look at you in your country. Did it help you become more confident and successful with women?

Yes totally once I tell any women I meet in the UK I go to Pattaya to bang hookers .

They are all over me like flies around a lump of dog shit 

bukone
6 hours ago, QuotaMan said:

When was the last time you picked up a woman without paying her, and did she say you are a great lover.

Be honest now 555

GoodMan555

Yes, absolutely, I now tell them to fuck off with much more confidence and finality.

newtimes

Although i have never been to pattaya yet (january is my virgin trip) in theory i cant see it helping, the sheer easiness of getting girls in thailand compared to my home country (uk) is vast, not only are western girls more picky and harder to please, there is always going to be some prick guy around always trying to one up you and that is always gonna make the girls big headed and give them a princess complex.

geezerrb

Since I found LOS there has been few women in the UK I have even found attractive as after an expensive divorce I prefer to pay day by day.

runner
8 hours ago, LeoTex said:

Nope, wasn't much help for me.

LeoTex

Not to worry as your baht will always help in Thailand.