Indoboy

Dealing with multiple Ladies drinks

Indoboy

On a recent trip to Indonesia, I had old mate on his cherry tour.

We walked into 1 of my favorite bars,and eventually ordered ladies drinks. Now the thing about this hostess bar is that they operate on a points system whereby they get paid on drink performance,bar finies or taking a girl out of the bar at close of business (no BF) is a secondary consideration.

If the bar has more mire customer's than girls,the girls will butterfly between your drink and that of another customer.

I'm just wondering if this type of activity occurs in Pattaya?

Or more  like the Philippine model where you LD the girl and she stays with you until you don't want to buy her any more ?

simplex

In general they stay with you for as long as you buy drinks. It might happen that she sees some guy that she knows and she will decline another drink and go to her friend. Also sometimes she could be drinking really fast.

Some girls also accept drinks when they already have one, but did never happen to me and a guy that buys a drink for her even if she is with you is just an asshole.

Sent from my Bosch Ascenta 24" using Tapatalk

LeoTex

I have found that the girls in 'non gogo' type bars will stay with you as long as you're applying them with drinks.

In the gogos, they will stay until its their rotation to dance and sometimes until they finish their first drink if that long. If they come back and sit with you when they finish dancing is an other story.

LeoTex

lingling
5 minutes ago, LeoTex said:

In the gogos, they will stay until its their rotation to dance

haha...pull the other one...you never had a chick say,"I go toilet'....

QuotaMan

In theory, yes, any bargirl that decides to sit with you, and you show interest in her and accept, should theoretically stay with you as long as you buy lady drinks (and possibly barfine her). 

For the most part I haven't had an issue with this. If it's clear I won't be barfining a girl then sure she is free to go after a few drinks and she is kind enough to say so.

But you do have to be careful of low life's that get a thrill out of trying to hit on and steal a girl with you. I can understand if a girl gets a quick drink if she's with a group of other girls, but if she goes off to sit with another customer to sit and chat with him and drink not long after you bought her a drink, then no that's not cool and better to find another girl.

And no it has nothing at all to do with insecurities or other irrelevant issues, but one of professional courtesy.

lingling
20 minutes ago, QuotaMan said:

if she goes off to sit with another customer to sit and chat with him and drink not long after you bought her a drink, then no that's not cool and better to.........

........sup up, check bin,  pick up her drink, down it in one, and walk out ...it's what I did in New Living Dolls once....lol

Indoboy
1 hour ago, lingling said:

........sup up, check bin,  pick up her drink, down it in one, and walk out ...it's what I did in New Living Dolls once....lol

Sounds like a plan

nugget34

2aspects of buying ladydrinks piss me off and i usually leave if this happens, 1 their drink is a shot they down it in 20 seconds ask for another straight away or get up leave when told when i finish my drink ill buy another, 2 when they get orange juice at 160 baht or dearer

per anum

back in the day, when offered a LD, the girl would take a bottle of beer and sip it with you..........finding those ones now are as rare as finding a mermaid on Pattaya Beach.

stevebenaulim

Never understand LDs i pay to shag them, not to drink with them.

misteregg
2aspects of buying ladydrinks piss me off and i usually leave if this happens, 1 their drink is a shot they down it in 20 seconds ask for another straight away or get up leave when told when i finish my drink ill buy another, 2 when they get orange juice at 160 baht or dearer

Ask the girl not to order a shot.
About alcohol, it’s really up to her if she has alcohol in her drink, you are paying for her time not the actual drink.
If you want to get her “drunk”, then order shots.

talung66
On 13/10/2019 at 01:40, Indoboy said:

Or more  like the Philippine model where you LD the girl and she stays with you until you don't want to buy her any more ?

Similar but in an agogo they will leave you  to go on stage and unlike the philippines they will ask and ask  where in A/C a double LD can last a long long time 

Indoboy
7 hours ago, talung66 said:

Similar but in an agogo they will leave you  to go on stage and unlike the philippines they will ask and ask  where in A/C a double LD can last a long long time 

Yes I noticed this only a about 4 years ago.

Being married for 17 years curtailed excursions to Angeles,and when mongering in my single days,The "Double LD", hadn't even been thought of.

If your going to spend any decent length of time in any specific bar,then maybe the Indo model of "buy the bottle (reasonably cheap by bar standards- a bottle of Grey Goose for B2000 equivenent) a better way to go, 1 girl gets the LD value but other girls can share (if you call for them)

I guess the girls have an arrangement between themselves,but at the end of the day, you get the opportunity to vet a few girls but it's not 1 on 1, but rather in a group environment. 

master_fuzz

I dont think the butterfly concept happens in pattaya. I live in Singapore where that actually happens so I know about it.

In pattaya what I've seen is the girl I want to buy a drink for is not available because someone already ordered multiple drinks in advance for her so that she doesn't have to get on stage

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bishop80
On 12/10/2019 at 21:54, lingling said:

One time i simply took her LD and walked to where the girl were sitting with the other guy, put her drink down and told her not to come back.

The look on her face was worth the price of the LD in itself lol.

deebo6

The best was about 15 shots i had her pound. Pretty funny to see worth the entertainment factor3

Robbie Jones
On ‎13‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 06:25, QuotaMan said:

But you do have to be careful of low life's that get a thrill out of trying to hit on and steal a girl with you.

You make it sound like some social at the church hall! If you want the girl Bar Fine her! If not be prepared for some "lowlife" to steal her. I have on 2 occasions bar fined a girl who was having drinks with another guy but he didn't barfine her so I did, but she would have ditched him as soon as she knew I was in the bar. If you are there just to feel up the girls there are plenty available if you are "gazumped".

QuotaMan
31 minutes ago, Robbie Jones said:

You make it sound like some social at the church hall! If you want the girl Bar Fine her! If not be prepared for some "lowlife" to steal her. I have on 2 occasions bar fined a girl who was having drinks with another guy but he didn't barfine her so I did, but she would have ditched him as soon as she knew I was in the bar. If you are there just to feel up the girls there are plenty available if you are "gazumped".

Whatever floats your boat, my friend.

You see, I was raised to have morals and respect for others at all places and at all times, it doesn't matter whether in an agogo or a fast food restaurant.

Unlike some guys out there, I never went to Pattaya to boost my own ego at the expense of other guys (and the bargirls) by shitting on them and disrespecting them to their face. Some guys really seem to get off on doing that in Pattaya unfortunately. Yes, these people are low on the totem pole. 

Also, I'm not a hypocrite. I wouldn't try to hit on and steal a girl that is with a group of Hell's Angels or Mongols in a bar back home. So why then would I try to hit on and steal a bargirl from a single, weak looking guy in a Pattaya agogo and do it behind his back sometimes? In fact that would make me look even more pathetic, like a bully. Why is that something to brag about or be proud of? So I could easily say, why can't these 'heroes' find an available girl as there are hundreds of them on any given night in an agogo that is NOT with a customer.

Thankfully, I would like to say to the forum members out there that despite these 'heroes' that visit Pattaya, I've had more positive experiences in various agogo's where other customers respected that I was with one girl and I sat with her for a good amount of time (and sometimes barfining her). Yes, some of us actually like to spend time with a girl buying her lady drinks and getting to know her, before barfining her. You know, something called vetting.

Luv2Phuket
On 13/10/2019 at 19:33, per anum said:

back in the day, when offered a LD, the girl would take a bottle of beer and sip it with you..........finding those ones now are as rare as finding a mermaid on Pattaya Beach.

But be careful -- one of my favorite BFs from Iron Club years ago always got Heineken and not a shot.....then I found out that Heineken was a more expensive LD than the shots!  555

Robbie Jones
29 minutes ago, QuotaMan said:

I wouldn't try to hit on and steal a girl

This is business for them not a meet and match. The girls would prefer to be taken quickly. If it was you I "stole" from I would like to say I am sorry but nah, I got the girl I wanted. To be serious though if I didn't know the girl I wouldn't do it.