BigRichard

Cash on the hip

BigRichard

Guys what’s good amount of money to take out for an average mongering night ? I’m thinking 5k will let me have a reasonable time most night ?

FROST MEDIC999
39 minutes ago, BigRichard said:

Guys what’s good amount of money to take out for an average mongering night ? I’m thinking 5k will let me have a reasonable time most night ?

Yes 5k is a good amount of a night's tip money so you are ok with that , spends , Hmmm about 25 30 k the night give me a good night

Ludhamlad
8 minutes ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

Yes 5k is a good amount of a night's tip money so you are ok with that , spends , Hmmm about 25 30 k the night give me a good night

That dispels another myth that it's the newbies who spend too much :SoWhat1:

FROST MEDIC999
7 minutes ago, Ludhamlad said:

That dispels another myth that it's the newbies who spend too much :SoWhat1:

I am only talking my night out money on average:D add day money in plus other shite then total runs far more You probably dont want know big night tallys 555

Steve1010

It’s all about how much you can afford to spend , I would never go out without 10k in my pocket , if there is any left in the morning that’s a bonus 

march2014

Afternoon Short time Soi Six 1,400 inc bar fine
drinks Soi 6 600

Evening drinks bill after gogo hopping for a few hours, with a few LD's included - about 3,000 depending on what you drink and the pace

Gogo bar fine 1000-1500
St/lt 2000-3000 / 3000-4000

Lunch & Dinner 700, more if you have a bf in tow

Some days you will have an expensive one. Sometimes you won't feel like pushing the boat out. Swings and roundabouts.

You could do it for less, but would you want to? You could spend a lot more...

I usually go to Thailand for a month, and usually only spend 10 days or so in pattaya. 4-5days in Bangkok. This is where you spend the majority of the money. The other 15 days I spend travelling around, island hopping etc. No real mongering. No real expenses... Pay all hotels in advance.

Sent from my FLA-LX2 using Tapatalk

vimto66
1 hour ago, BigRichard said:

Stay out of the gogo`s, and discipline yourself when it comes to buying ladydrinks anywhere else.

BigRichard

Thanks guys , I though I might have to up my budget - Considerab:Anger:ly 

BlooBell

You’re in control. 

Daily spend during my last trip ranged from 4.5k - 13k. I had a fantastic time each and every day. 

You have no one to please but yourself. Stay in control and decide what you want to do and then budget/act accordingly. 

For context, my 4.5k day included a fuck with the previous night’s LT, a shave, a facial, an oil massage, a few hours at the pool, a steak dinner at Patrick’s, a  couple of hours watching a box set and then a TF outcall to my room as a night cap.

The 13k day involved an afternoon drinking and a ST up the 6, an evening at the gogos and then drinking and listening to live bands with a gogo LT. 

Both were great days. 

Im not being critical of you, OP, but there are so many price threads at the moment.

No one can tell you what to spend. Decide what your budget is, decide what you want to do, prioritise what’s important and act accordingly. That’s it. 

talung66
4 hours ago, BigRichard said:

5k is more than enough for a night out to spend on yourself  with an agogo bar fine included or freelancer pick up. though you might need some in your hotel safe for payment in the morning.

I do it on 3k without the agogo pick up but need to pay my freelance in the morning from the safe.

gitteyman

5k should give you a good night out . ...Tip..stick 2/3k in a separate pocket. and keep it separate ..Handy to have as a backup !

LeoTex

Thats about same amount I go out with each night.

One thing I have be doing over the years is always keep enough money in the room safe for back up if needed as well as enough to pay for my ST/LT just in case I happened to spend all my out and about money that night.

LeoTex

Retskni

I spend around 5K - 10K per day and most of it in the evening / night. That is more than enough for me, as long as i don't do crazy things. As backup i also carry the same ammount in a hidden money belt. When i know it may not be enough, i also take a cc with me.

ractdi
Afternoon Short time Soi six 1,400 inc bar fine
drinks Soi 6 600

Evening drinks bill after gogo hopping for a few hours, with a few LD's included - about 3,000 depending on what you drink and the pace

Gogo bar fine 1000-1500
St/lt 2000-3000 / 3000-4000

Lunch & Dinner 700, more if you have a bf in tow

As a restaurateur it’s always interesting to see the accepted ratio between the food consumption and the rest of the antics lol

QuotaMan

15-18K in pocket should suffice.

mercmanrob

I always go with 6/7 k, I’m upset if I haven’t got a bit of change left

mercmanrob

Bearing in mind that’s now £150now!!!

geezerrb

I agree that it depends on what you can afford and more important, your expectations and tastes.

I do not want to turn this into a price post however since my first visit in 2008 my £ costs 35% more for the THB than my early visits (on average), many state they are wealthier now than 10 years ago or earning more but how many are in real terms 35% overall better off? Surely only a very few and hopefully they will not suffer the effects of the vagaries of "economic crash".

I am an "old fart" now 67 and retired where not all my financial plans have quite come to "promised fruition" so that has had an impact on my "holiday disposable income" but looking at where some BF's are going along with the the girls financial expectation, (not just for us old not hansum men) would put my budget up by around 4k per day so maybe 9k is more realistic.

per anum

10K per day but 5K at night should suffice.........remember to grow some fuzz on your peaches when you get slammed by multiple lady drink requests.......thats all money flushed down the toilet......all except for the one you want to take away........and stay the fuck away from GOGOs.

jamesy487

My plan is to carry up to $5k each time I go out, which should be approx 2x a day.  My budget is around 9-10k, so I figure this should keep me in the range if each time I go out I only have that much on me.  

I figure though half the days I won’t spend that much, and maybe the other half I go in excess.  We’ll find out soon enough though :D

cyfruil

I go out with 10 000 for spending and 5000 for backup. The last couple of trips i have averaged around 7000 per night. And i spend most evenings in gogo bars.

Record low about 2000 with a 20 something beerbar find LT. 

Recors high about 14 000 ended with a fashionshow/photoshot threesome with a couple gogobar stars.

Machinations

I go out with about 8-9k. I usually spend about 5k on a heavy night for 2 ST plus drinks and food.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

gitteyman
On 12/10/2019 at 18:19, ractdi said:

As a restaurateur it’s always interesting to see the accepted ratio between the food consumption and the rest of the antics lol

My ratio is 400 bt food [mostly Thai ]  6000 bt antics

Edited by gitteyman

Leglessfish

If I’m going out for the night then I go out with 10k and spend it all on alcohol and ladydrinks (at three times the price of my own drink sometimes).

No barfine

No ST No LT 

Next time I will just barfine the girl I like and go somewhere to avoid the ladydrink prices

ThaiGirlLover

Take out 10K - 5k is the planned spend, 5K is the reserve. Always dip into the reserve. 

I know, I know ... it’s nice to kid myself.