Indoboy

Doing Quasimodo

Indoboy

During my younger days (some say the stupid period of my life), I had on trips to the Philippines been inclined to ring the bell in Bars in which I had a brilliant ttime as my way of showing appreciation to the bar and it's girls.

Can any BM advise the current benchmark prices for Bell ringing in the gogo's?

Is their much difference between prices in say LKS to Walking Street to Ski 6?

Replies greatly appreciated 

Edited by Indoboy
Spelling error

speedtoy

If you have to ask..you can't afford it.   :)

Figure 200b per girl anywhere in the building that could be called 'staff'...for the expensive bell (If a gogo has two).  Another one might be all girls on stage..

Edited by speedtoy

Ackruu123

Shoot, I was thinking this topic was about screwing a hunchback.  I'll let myself out.

speedtoy
9 minutes ago, Ackruu123 said:

Shoot, I was thinking this topic was about screwing a hunchback.  I'll let myself out.

Ya..me too.

Indoboy
21 minutes ago, speedtoy said:

If you have to ask..you can't afford it.   :)

Figure 200b per girl anywhere in the building that could be called 'staff'...for the expensive bell (If a gogo has two).  Another one might be all girls on stage..

It's more about how much cash I need to carry with me on my nightly sojourn.

I won't ever take a credit card into a bar, I can afford it but just asking the?

If I don't have to walk around a particular area with B100k in my pocket and can potentially have a bell ring night out for 50K it gives me a easier sense of security.

Edited by Indoboy
Adding to initial post

Biennial

Why do you need to ring the bell? Girls, waitresses, mamasans will come out from the back like you wouldn't believe. Just buy drinks for girls you want to sit with/feel up. And make sure you get your money's worth from those girls.

Edited by Biennial

bukone

Go do it at quiet bar, they will appreciate it more than gogo bars, who will take your drink and slink back out of sight :) 

And it will cost you a couple of thousand as well

Edited by bukone

Biennial
16 minutes ago, bukone said:

Go do it at quiet bar, they will appreciate it more than gogo bars, who will take your drink and slink back out of sight :) 

At a small bar, I make all the girls who take a drink get up and dance with me. Come to think of it, I should come up with something better, like lap dances.

Biennial
1 hour ago, Ackruu123 said:

Quasimodo was the bell ringer at Notre Dame, but you probably already realized that.

bukone
1 minute ago, Biennial said:

At a small bar, I make all the girls who take a drink get up and dance with me. Come to think of it, I should come up with something better, like lap dances.

Yeah the times I’ve done it they appreciate more, and like you said can have a bit more fun with them.

Indoboy
18 minutes ago, Biennial said:

Quasimodo was the bell ringer at Notre Dame, but you probably already realized that.

Yes that was the reasoning behind the tittle 

Biennial
18 minutes ago, Indoboy said:

Yes that was the reasoning behind the tittle 

Yeah, I got that, but  I was talking to Ackruu123 :)

wengweng

Poor bastard demanded sanctuary when he realised how much it was going to cost him.  You cant blame him really, its a force of habit , he saw all those bells and thought he was back at work .

12932874_964337143662506_4968228355048529285_n.jpg

WhiteThai

Some GG's have a sign on the bell stating how much it cost to ring the bell for the girls, it's a flat rate. Could be 1-3000 depending on venue.

Edited by WhiteThai

Biennial
10 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

Some GG's have a sign on the bell stating how much it cost to ring the bell for the girls, it's a flat rate. Could be 1-3000 depending on venue.

Thanks, this is true. But still you must ask yourself "Why?". What will you get out of it? Temporary fame in that bar?

Wouldn't you rather fuck a girl or girls for that price?

Jous
3 hours ago, Indoboy said:

I don’t pay much interest in the bell ringing but this is what i’ve seen:

- Many bars and Gogos (especially Gogos) has a sign by the bell that shows what is the max you can pay if you ring the bell. This max price go around 1500-2000-2500-3000. So when you ring the bell you won’t have any surprise.

- Many bars has two bells. One to pay a LD for each girl and other one to pay a drink to everyone (customers included).

- Most of the Gogos bell is to pay a LD for the girls that are in that moment in the stage.

- No idea if price is different in LK, WS or Soi 6. Sorry.

- Don’t listen to people. I am the first one who would say “don’t do it” but what the hell, if you have fun then do it.

:Dance1:

Biennial
11 minutes ago, Jous said:

I don’t pay much interest in the bell ringing but this is what i’ve seen:

- Many bars and Gogos (especially Gogos) has a sign by the bell that shows what is the max you can pay if you ring the bell. This max price go around 1500-2000-2500-3000. So when you ring the bell you won’t have any surprise.

- Many bars has two bells. One to pay a LD for each girl and other one to pay a drink to everyone (customers included).

- Most of the Gogos bell is to pay a LD for the girls that are in that moment in the stage.

- No idea if price is different in LK, WS or Soi 6. Sorry.

- Don’t listen to people. I am the first one who would say “don’t do it” but what the hell, if you have fun then do it.

:Dance1:

You could spend as much for a horrible experience with a hooker in the west. But still... listen to the best  advice here. Make your money work for you.

MF-AJ

Dont forget that once you do it, it's going to be expected the next time you come in. So wait until your last night or never go back to the bar/gogo. 

Indoboy

Thank you for the replies, it gives me an idea.

I don't go bar to bar "ringing" the bar and the dynamic has  to be exceptional to my taste, just want to be prepared for the eventuality 

Thanks again 

Luv2Phuket

An alternative is to get ping pong balls -- I think the buckets are 50 balls for 2000 baht, but I'm not sure.

The girls and staff sometimes go a bit crazy for them, but there are also girls who seem unfazed by them.  I think the girls and the bar split it, so the ping pong balls are worth 20 baht each to girls/staff after they get them.

I have VERY rarely done it - maybe once or twice.  I gave the bucket to the TG I was with for her to pass out/toss. 

Certainly a bit of a waste of money, but it livens things up for a few minutes and passes some cash along to the various girls/staff.

per anum
4 hours ago, bukone said:

Agree a 100%........ringing a bell at a bar with 3 or 4 girls and no customers is actually a nice thing to do and does not look like you are over-compensating for having a small cock!

talung66
6 hours ago, Indoboy said:

During my younger days (some say the stupid period of my life), I had on trips to the Philippines been inclined to ring the bell in Bars in which I had a brilliant ttime as my way of showing appreciation to the bar and it's girls.

it not like the philippines with a max total price

All bars vary from in price per drink though at some you can just buy the girls dancing on stage only

Edited by talung66

WalterA
On 11/10/2019 at 03:51, Indoboy said:

Ringing the bell is for drunk fools .... most places in WS or LK will have signs and it says ... bla bla bla ... Ring the bell and buy all lady drink .... waste of money .. no value ...

golden_boy
On 10/10/2019 at 23:23, Biennial said:

My guess is if they mentioned the hunch back, then they knew about the bells.

master_fuzz

My last trip on march I noticed that on Soi 6 the moment one bell gets rung (technically the trucker horn that can be heard through he whole soi) the whole atmosphere on the soi perks up. And it eventually leads to more horns in different bars.

I did it on my last night. And like most said girls just slink out of the woodwork. But overall it was a worthwhile experience. A bucket list must do if you will

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk