IGNORED

METV visa

billybog

I originally was going to get a Non-O visa...90 days and then off to immigration for 30-45 days. Time restyriction getting papers together have left me applying for a METV visa...60 days, 2 entries.  Since I had booked my flights for a total of 135 days...can i get a 15-20 day extension at Jom Tien immigration after my (2 ) 60 days have expired..or do it a day in advance of expiration.  need to know only about the 15-20 extension...thanks

• 2 weeks later...

METV is unlimited entries with a 6 month validity. You can extend each entry for an extra 30 days.

Edit - thought it was only three times. But it’s not

Edited by Mr_wimpy

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/10/2019 at 22:26, billybog said:

I originally was going to get a Non-O visa...90 days and then off to immigration for 30-45 days. Time restyriction getting papers together have left me applying for a METV visa...60 days, 2 entries.  Since I had booked my flights for a total of 135 days...can i get a 15-20 day extension at Jom Tien immigration after my (2 ) 60 days have expired..or do it a day in advance of expiration.  need to know only about the 15-20 extension...thanks

No i think you need more info 

MEVT is multiple you can do as many as you want till expiry date. With a last day re-arrival and a extension you can get 9 months use fro it.then do visa run and another extension for 11 months 

As for your ?  you can get 30 day extension for 1900 baht at any time on any entry the 30 days will continue from expiry date it wont  matter if it done day 2 or last day same result but cant do it on weekend 

i would do arrival for your 60 then extend for 30 total 90 with out leaving county then a visa run for new 60 on take 7 to 8 hours for total 150 days it all your choice when to extend or do visa run

Edited by talung66

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.