IGNORED

20k monthly around Buakhao?

Baxidar ba

10 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

Nice.

I just sent them an email for mid November for a month. See what comes back - i shall let you know :)

I can't say for sure since I've always tried to make my trips from the 1st of a month to the last day of whatever month I plan to leave.

Probably comes from my rental experiences here in the States - "everybody" moves out on the last day of a month and "everybody" moves in on the 1st. 

So, mid-month to mid-month may be problematical because you may be taking up 2 months for a single month's rental. :Dunno:

Good luck

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

The rates for that area is 15-20k. If you want to avoid AirBNB, you can check Facebook. There is a Pattaya condo rent and sale group. There is also the Pattaya VIP group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, randomusername2017 said:

Both.. more so the cleansers... many fun late nights around the pool

Block C with the ladyboy receptionist? -  good workout in the gym;)

Room ladies quite mercenary actually.. each one has their own target at any given time

You are a brave man, Most of the cleaners  there look well worn to say the least. On the other hand a couple of the restaurant girls look nice . 

21 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

How do you book them for 1 month though? ...apart from airbnb if you’re lucky

If you like the area have you ever thought of the Diana estate Taylor?

They are full on my dates but might have vacancies in nov.

The Diana oasis rooms are a bit pricey but Meow’s private rentals should have something in the 15-20k per month bracket.

Meow’s got her own website & she’s really good. 

1 hour ago, Baxidar ba said:

If you like the area have you ever thought of the Diana estate Taylor?

They are full on my dates but might have vacancies in nov.

The Diana oasis rooms are a bit pricey but Meow’s private rentals should have something in the 15-20k per month bracket.

Meow’s got her own website & she’s really good. 

Just had a nosey. They start at about 17k ....but a bit basic until you go up a few notches. I might delay until early next year. Good shout though!

16 hours ago, sulu said:

I can't say for sure since I've always tried to make my trips from the 1st of a month to the last day of whatever month I plan to leave.

Probably comes from my rental experiences here in the States - "everybody" moves out on the last day of a month and "everybody" moves in on the 1st. 

So, mid-month to mid-month may be problematical because you may be taking up 2 months for a single month's rental. :Dunno:

Good luck

Credit to them, i got a quick response. Seems conclusive. And as i mentioned, how would they make any money on short term rentals?

Thank you for contacting Pattaya Prestige Properties.
Our agency does not carry short term nor holiday rentals and we unfortunately cannot help you.

Wishing you a nice stay in Pattaya,

Best regards,

PATRICK LEWINGER
Managing Director

M. +66 (0)92 432 3387
Line ID: patlew
E-mail me
T. +66 (0)38 059 559
Website
Find us on the map

5 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Credit to them, i got a quick response. Seems conclusive. And as i mentioned, how would they make any money on short term rentals?

Thank you for contacting Pattaya Prestige Properties.
Our agency does not carry short term nor holiday rentals and we unfortunately cannot help you.

Wishing you a nice stay in Pattaya,

Best regards,

PATRICK LEWINGER
Managing Director

M. +66 (0)92 432 3387
Line ID: patlew
E-mail me
T. +66 (0)38 059 559
Website
Find us on the map

Interesting. Not sure what they mean by "short term" or "holiday" rentals but,,,,,,,,,

I've rented from them the last 2 trips. Got The Pride condo for 6 months in 2017 (Dec-May IIRC) and 2 months in 2018, from Feb 1-March 31. Maybe they've changed their model ? Maybe they simply don't want to bother with 1 month ? 

As for making money, they take a commission. 1 month, 6 month, 1 year, whatever,,,,,,,,,,,,, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sorry about that. 

Interesting. Not sure what they mean by "short term" or "holiday" rentals but,,,,,,,,,
I've rented from them the last 2 trips. Got The Pride condo for 6 months in 2017 (Dec-May IIRC) and 2 months in 2018, from Feb 1-March 31. Maybe they've changed their model ? Maybe they simply don't want to bother with 1 month ? 
As for making money, they take a commission. 1 month, 6 month, 1 year, whatever,,,,,,,,,,,,, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sorry about that. 

Short term means anything less than 3 months. Holidays are usually a month or less.

They make money from commissions but also with short terms they also charge more.. usually 5k more than the yearly rate.

A lot of times.. It is not the agency that doesn’t want to rent short term. It is the owners. The trick to convincing long term renters to rent you for 1 month (anything less is really hard) is to ask less than a month before you need it. Of course, most will ask for 5k more but it still means only 20k for a 15k yearly rental. The closer it gets to when you need.. the better chance the odds are because they know they can’t find a long term rental. No one wants to rent you for a month 6 months in advance because that means they can’t rent it long term to someone in the meantime! Don’t worry about high season. The market is over saturated. There will always someone willing to rent for a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/10/2019 at 06:08, siddis1 said:

avenue residence on soi 15 22k for a one bedroom and about 16-18k for a studio. Big swimming pool and smallish gym.

How to book the Avenue Residence for monthly rate? Seems AirBnB doesn't have monthly rental. Did u rent it directly through the property?

3 hours ago, tonyacat said:

How to book the Avenue Residence for monthly rate? Seems AirBnB doesn't have monthly rental. Did u rent it directly through the property?

Google "pattaya real estate agency".

Alan Bolton and Coastal are 2 that have offices right near there. I'd be surprised if they didn't have anything at Avenue. 

1 hour ago, sulu said:

Google "pattaya real estate agency".

Alan Bolton and Coastal are 2 that have offices right near there. I'd be surprised if they didn't have anything at Avenue. 

they don’t do short term rentals.

1 hour ago, taylor1975 said:

they don’t do short term rentals.

I'm sure you're right but he did ask about a "monthly rate", not that he only wanted it for 1 month.

In any case,,,,,,,,,,, if @tonyacat wants Avenue Residence he can contact "The Golf Club" in LK Metro. The (main) owner has passed away as of a year ago but he did have a few units in Avenue and someone there may be able to help him with just a single month's rental (if that's what he was asking).

Archived