Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

20k monthly around Buakhao?

Baxidar ba

So after an exhaustive search I’ve only got 2 possible places Hideaway (which it seems is usually full) & Baku (which is 25k). 

Usually stay in the Diana estate but contacted my usual couple of agents & they are both  full on my dates early feb -March. 

So thought I’d try here, does anyone know anywhere decent that does a monthly rate of around 20k?

I’d like a swimming pool & gym but I’ve seen p plus have a deal of 1500 per month for use of their facilities so just looking for a clean & secure place with in room safe & hopefully reasonable WiFi in the general vicinity of soi Buakhao.

Anyone recommend me anywhere please?

Just pm'd you Baxidar ba

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

B & B Residence .... stayed there for two month annually . Excellent room but no swimming pool . They are at Soi 11 ( not sure ) off Soi Buakhao just few metre from third rd .. 17,000 bt a month ... 

1 hour ago, jocky king said:

B & B Residence .... stayed there for two month annually . Excellent room but no swimming pool . They are at Soi 11 ( not sure ) off Soi Buakhao just few metre from third rd .. 17,000 bt a month ... 

Can you get that rate for next month do you know ?

2 hours ago, jocky king said:

You sure about the name JK? Nothing coming up on google for b&b residence Pattaya 

4 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

You sure about the name JK? Nothing coming up on google for b&b residence Pattaya 

Found it it was BB Residence Soi Chaloem Prakiat not B & B residence , looks pricey if book online   . I got it from my mate who haggles the monthy price with the manager  for me .  PM me if you want further details , Have business card with its email somewhere in my house . 

On 08/10/2019 at 23:37, Baxidar ba said:

Usually stay in the Diana estate but contacted my usual couple of agents & they are both  full on my dates early feb -March. 

Which agents?

I'm still seeing a few options Feb/March

Private rentals by Meow, fully booked. I’m booked in a small guesthouse close by, so still in the area just won’t be able to enjoy the swimming pool. 

1 minute ago, Baxidar ba said:

Private rentals by Meow, fully booked. I’m booked in a small guesthouse close by, so still in the area just won’t be able to enjoy the swimming pool. 

Emailed them but got no response ... Thai are terrible at it . Glad that you have found a place to stay . You could always ask around for swimming pool , the staff might like a tip to let you in daily . 

2 minutes ago, jocky king said:

Emailed them but got no response ... Thai are terrible at it . Glad that you have found a place to stay . You could always ask around for swimming pool , the staff might like a tip to let you in daily . 

Diana estate is a great place to stay but does get booked up in so called high season. 

I’m hoping to get a monthly gym & swimming deal at the p plus around the corner for 1500. Love central buakhao I wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else. 

Enjoy the game Sunday JK. 

Diana estate is a great place to stay

Very "friendly" room service too if you want to run the gauntlet...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Baxidar ba said:

Diana estate is a great place to stay but does get booked up in so called high season. 

I’m hoping to get a monthly gym & swimming deal at the p plus around the corner for 1500. Love central buakhao I wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else. 

Enjoy the game Sunday JK. 

If you don't object to a condo, there's Pride, Avenue residence, Urban and City Gardens. In that order from the closet to LK Metro to the furthest away. 20K per month should be attainable.

Furthest away is City Garden and that is a 5-7 minute walk to LK Metro.

Good luck.

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

39 minutes ago, sulu said:

If you don't object to a condo, there's Pride, Avenue residence, Urban and City Gardens. In that order from the closet to LK Metro to the furthest away. 20K per month should be attainable.

Furthest away is City Garden and that is a 5-7 minute walk to LK Metro.

Good luck.

How do you book them for 1 month though? ...apart from airbnb if you’re lucky

31 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

How do you book them for 1 month though? ...apart from airbnb if you’re lucky

The OP said from "early Feb-March". I took that to mean 2 months but 1 month should still be attainable, even if at a slightly higher rate.

10 hours ago, sulu said:

The OP said from "early Feb-March". I took that to mean 2 months but 1 month should still be attainable, even if at a slightly higher rate.

Yes, maybe ...but the question still stands. How does he book it?

16 hours ago, randomusername2017 said:

Very "friendly" room service too if you want to run the gauntlet...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Care to expand? You mean the restaurant girls ? Or the cleaners?

4 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Yes, maybe ...but the question still stands. How does he book it?

Whenever I have a question nowadays the first thing I do is Google it.

"Pattaya Real Estate Condo Rentals" should do the trick.

I've gone through Alan Bolton and Coastal Real Estate previously.

Most recently I've gone through "Ken Supa" at http://pattayaprestigeproperties.com with excellent results. Booked The Pride the last 2 trips (if it matters).

37 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

Care to expand? You mean the restaurant girls ? Or the cleaners?

Both.. more so the cleansers... many fun late nights around the pool

Block C with the ladyboy receptionist? -  good workout in the gym;)

Room ladies quite mercenary actually.. each one has their own target at any given time

17 minutes ago, sulu said:

Whenever I have a question nowadays the first thing I do is Google it.

"Pattaya Real Estate Condo Rentals" should do the trick.

I've gone through Alan Bolton and Coastal Real Estate previously.

Most recently I've gone through "Ken Supa" at http://pattayaprestigeproperties.com with excellent results. Booked The Pride the last 2 trips (if it matters).

None do 1 or 2 month rentals though, as far as i know. Unless you’ve had a different experience?

4 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

None do 1 or 2 month rentals though, as far as i know. Unless you’ve had a different experience?

My last trip in 2018 I got The Pride for 2 months (Feb & March if it matters). "Pattaya Prestige" (the link I gave).

Well in advance of the "high season" they don't want to rent for 1 or 2 months unless you inquire very close to your dates. They want to rent for as long as they can to maximize usage.

If one inquires "close in", say Nov 26 for the month of December you are more likely, assuming there is availability, to get a place for (only) the month of December as the owner is unlikely to rent for December at that "late" date.

1 minute ago, sulu said:

My last trip in 2018 I got The Pride for 2 months (Feb & March if it matters). "Pattaya Prestige" (the link I gave).

Well in advance of the "high season" they don't want to rent for 1 or 2 months unless you inquire very close to your dates. They want to rent for as long as they can to maximize usage.

If one inquires "close in", say Nov 26 for the month of December you are more likely, assuming there is availability, to get a place for (only) the month of December as the owner is unlikely to rent for December at that "late" date.

Thats a new tactic! I wondered how the real estate people made any money from short sales. 

On a side note, lots for 8k a month on their website. Super cheap when looking at yearly rates.

25 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

Thats a new tactic! I wondered how the real estate people made any money from short sales. 

On a side note, lots for 8k a month on their website. Super cheap when looking at yearly rates.

Not really a new tactic. IIRC, my second trip, in Feb-Mar 2013 I asked about a condo early, in October. The agent told me the owners wouldn't rent for 2 months that far in advance and I needed to wait until about late Dec or early Jan to try for the 2 month rental - at that time the owners were more likely to accept "only" a 2 month rental. Makes sense actually - what happens if, in October, you commit to 2 months in Feb and someone comes along and wants the place for 6 months starting in December ? Cancel on the 1st guy ?

I'm on a budget but I can afford $600 USD (approx 19K Bht) for 2-6 months. And I love the convenience of that area. Easy walk to LK Metro and almost as easy to Walking Street, Soi Chayapoon, Soi Honey, supermarket right next door and even the Mall.

The 8K Bht per month units I've seen are either very small or not very convenient, TV and/or furniture may not be very good, may lack (reliable) a/c and/or Wi-Fi, etc. With the Pride, CG, Urban or Avenue I pretty much know what I'm getting

27 minutes ago, sulu said:

Not really a new tactic. IIRC, my second trip, in Feb-Mar 2013 I asked about a condo early, in October. The agent told me the owners wouldn't rent for 2 months that far in advance and I needed to wait until about late Dec or early Jan to try for the 2 month rental - at that time the owners were more likely to accept "only" a 2 month rental. Makes sense actually - what happens if, in October, you commit to 2 months in Feb and someone comes along and wants the place for 6 months starting in December ? Cancel on the 1st guy ?

I'm on a budget but I can afford $600 USD (approx 19K Bht) for 2-6 months. And I love the convenience of that area. Easy walk to LK Metro and almost as easy to Walking Street, Soi Chayapoon, Soi Honey, supermarket right next door and even the Mall.

The 8K Bht per month units I've seen are either very small or not very convenient, TV and/or furniture may not be very good, may lack (reliable) a/c and/or Wi-Fi, etc. With the Pride, CG, Urban or Avenue I pretty much know what I'm getting

Nice.

I just sent them an email for mid November for a month. See what comes back - i shall let you know :)

Archived