Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nova Atrium, 1 bedroom, 72sqm for rent or sale

TigerWoods

Hi folks,

here is a nice 1 bedroom unit at Nova Atrium for rent or for sale. Nova Atrium is excellent maintained building with only 1, 2 or 3 bedroom units, and most of the farang owners live there themself, so it is very quiet. Due to the fact that a 1 bedroom with 72 sqm is the smallest unit in the building you get a good mix of people and no cheap charlies.

Last tenant moved out after 3 year, so it is available for rent for 16.000,— Baht with a minimum of 1 year contract or for sale for 2.880.000,— THB with a farang title deed and taxes are split 50/50

Nova Atrium. This low-rise condominium is centrally located between Pattaya 2nd & 3rd road.The building is 7 stories with a central open Atrium.This property is set on the 2nd floor, with a total of 72 sqm.The layout provides a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom floor plan and is offered for sale fully furnished. There is a big sliding door dividing the bedroom and the living room, if left open the unit is a huge studio, if closed it is a 1 bedroom unit. Fully equipped European kitchen, full air conditioning and ceiling fans, wall mounted 55' TV, DVD and a Canton Bluetooth soundbox.The building is ideally located with easy access to shops, restaurant and nightlife. Covered parking, communal pool gym and 24 hour security. Included in the rental price is free Cable TV and Wi-Fi.

9C02834D-1526-451E-87B0-664AE9DE7F80.jpeg

F566B9FB-2FFA-4017-9D71-A616697F211E.jpeg

B387C800-8244-4FDC-9970-747C8DC176B9.jpeg

F7DEC329-A0D6-4806-9576-541D5A175A7D.jpeg

D2E90041-87CE-42DF-AA53-2791A0D93C77.jpeg

C9E47D81-EA65-4FDE-9523-62522F4FE3C2.jpeg

B57D25EA-BA36-493D-8EA0-B78617349C69.jpeg

B6227C7E-DB4A-4B49-BF22-692B3FEDE79A.jpeg

EE538A66-36F5-49DB-A2FD-3961912FD05D.jpeg

A357C06D-1F65-4C5C-96EB-77E9CE94A8F2.jpeg

4E5EC7B5-A8A5-4C0B-81B4-0BBBDAA4F098.jpeg

F55DB0B3-9625-4883-8631-BF30D251A2DA.jpeg

6C4A2616-CB53-4D1B-B067-F66C7AC14CF0.jpeg

D4366081-7A7F-49B2-91EE-B1CB6906DFAA.jpeg

C94BF63C-B697-482A-AF61-12DD5360C86B.jpeg

Looks lovely, wish I could afford to buy it right now and move there. Maybe in 17 years 555

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi folks,

just upgraded the with new quality furniture and freshly painted. 

Sill available for rent for 16.000,— Baht for a minimum 12 month contract or for sale for 2.880.000,— Baht. 

C8DE1E27-6F38-4947-90E0-7C5F6277EAD4.jpeg

F39AA2C6-D113-405C-8EA7-C78A59B6B873.jpeg

3680B06B-2543-40CB-BF24-E7C7356FDCF3.jpeg

AF5EC67D-6FA1-4D62-AD15-C3E476197C2B.jpeg

E12BBB1A-F61E-4219-9D1D-057979C718D2.jpeg

1DDD6E93-56FC-4170-B450-76F943196F5A.jpeg

Nice sofa , plenty of room for a foursome Or a group sex ... :07:

Anyway , Very reasonable price for a good looking condo , 

• Haha 1

Post removed.

Another reminder that comments in this section should be directly related to the item for sale only and NOT a commentary on the real estate market. Ask questions about this property or stay off the thread.

The rules for this forum: STRICTLY no flaming or negative posts in this section.

Given the number of times this has been said, sanctions may be needed if BMs can’t keep to this.

Thanks.

• Like 3

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

OP - Lovely apartment in a nice location. The new furniture is very tasteful, will make a great home for some lucky individual.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

How much is the ground rent per month? What is the managements attitude to letting the condos on air bnb etc?

Sorry but I don’t understand what you mean with ground rent per month. The rent is 18.000,— THB for a minimum of 6 months or 16.000,— THB for a minimum of 12 month contract. To my knowledge there is no Airbnb rental at all in Nova Atrium, the most people owning a unit there are using it for themselves. And a few like me renting them out long term. The Building is in very good shape due to good management from JP and committee. There are only 1, 2 or 3 bedroom units in the building, with mine being one of the smallest with 72 sqm. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TigerWoods said:

Sorry but I don’t understand what you mean with ground rent per month. The rent is 18.000,— THB for a minimum of 6 months or 16.000,— THB for a minimum of 12 month contract. To my knowledge there is no Airbnb rental at all in Nova Atrium, the most people owning a unit there are using it for themselves. And a few like me renting them out long term. The Building is in very good shape due to good management from JP and committee. There are only 1, 2 or 3 bedroom units in the building, with mine being one of the smallest with 72 sqm. 

At a guess, @60minuteman may be interested in purchasing the property. ‘Ground rent’ in the UK is defined as: 

“a legal term, ground rent specifically refers to regular payments made by a holder of a leasehold property to the freeholder or a superior leaseholder, as required under a lease. In this sense, a ground rent is created when a freehold piece of land is sold on a long lease or leases”. 

• Like 1

Okay, than there is no ground rent, the unit is available in Foreign Quota, the management fee is 32.000,— THB a year 

Nice unit.  My lease expires in June though.

I’ll look back at this thread later to see if available at that time.

A few questions.

Does it have a balcony?  Didn’t see one in the photos.

Is there a separate shower in the bathroom or part of the tub?

Electric and water at government rates?

Thanks

Edited by typhoon42
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TigerWoods said:

Okay, than there is no ground rent, the unit is available in Foreign Quota, the management fee is 32.000,— THB a year 

thats what I meant, 'management fee'

• Like 1

6 hours ago, typhoon42 said:

Nice unit.  My lease expires in June though.

I’ll look back at this thread later to see if available at that time.

A few questions.

Does it have a balcony?  Didn’t see one in the photos.

Is there a separate shower in the bathroom or part of the tub?

Electric and water at government rates?

Thanks

This unit has no balcony, they are normally small in that building anyway, not very good for smokers (better give up the habbit) but I never missed it when I used the unit 12 years ago, balcony’s tend to get dirty quickly. 

Electric and water at government rates.

There is a big walkable shower which you can partially see on the picture 

A9E43098-78A4-4786-ACD0-D0E32156C4B9.jpeg

• 6 months later...

Bump - this unit still available for sale or rent 

On 25/12/2019 at 03:31, 60minuteman said:

What is the managements attitude to letting the condos on air bnb etc?

That i can not answer but can give you a bit of info on the subject IMO  + you haven't mentioned if your for or against it.

1) The condo is not in a position that would attract many Airbnb rentals for short term stayers on holidays on less than 1 month contracts so no issues there.

As mainly short term renters increase wear and tear in common areas and increase noise levels.+ If it were an issue the management will only put up a sign  at best that won't be followed up anyhow. TIT

2) It is the owners issue and they  will need to get together as a group and make a complaint with evidence to police for anything to be done and followed up for illegal Airbnb 

I only know of one case in BKK that actually did something there is link somewhere in the hot resale thread i think

+ @TigerWoodssame question asked in your paradise park condo thread  price now ?? 

I am a + one one for  positive comments from picks and see positives in an older building with the larger  size and not having paper thin walls 2 of the good points. Without expanding much  more but you do have a downside in no balcony and location for me only 

i know mods are not in to adding market prices as in post 7 but these are different times. I gather your the same as everyone with every place we see  in pattaya for sale.

Some really want and need  to sell  and some just try to get a sale. 

The thread doesn't read like you need to sell you just have 2 vacant properties ATM that we know of. and would like to get close to asking price if offered.

End of the day

Not many including me that can even make an offer even if you really have to sell it   as we  can't get there.

I dont see anyone buying as an investment and having to paying cam fees any time soon. Renting will be hard for many more months you only got expats looking for better deal ATM.

Best of luck i can  PM when i am on the first plane next year  if you need a sale not if you want one.

FYI 

This was passed on to me from a friend of an owner pre covid 19 in nova.

image.png.3edd94ff3f40cd072914626b52136db5.png

Edited by talung66

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

The price is still 2.880.000,— Baht, renovated in November for approx. 100.000,— Baht, fresh paint throughout, new furniture and new fridge. Yes this unit has no balcony, but most balconies in that development are small and hardly used, balconies especially the unused ones tend to get dirty. As you figured I don’t need to sell and prefer to rent that unit. That unit being offered for 2.450.000,— Baht, is a very good offer, but it’s in Thai/Company name and that’s a no go for most Farangs. 

On 16/07/2020 at 08:29, TigerWoods said:

That unit being offered for 2.450.000,— Baht, is a very good offer, but it’s in Thai/Company name and that’s a no go for most Farangs. 

I know the person that is taking calls and viewings for the owner.

The amount of call received to date is   ZERO think he been trying for over 1  year.

On 16/07/2020 at 08:29, TigerWoods said:

Thai/Company name and that’s a no go for most Farangs.

Yes just adding something that i received in same building. 

From what i know first owners of development 14 years ago buy an empty shell and fit with to their specifications adding a wall to make rooms so the  balcony is usually the length of a room as above fairy adequate compared to a  new build  development. As shown above

• Like 1

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

• 2 weeks later...

Tiger, what is the current Corona rental price for a 1 year contract. I'm currently staying in a condo on Thappraya Road. 

• 11 months later...

Hi Folks,

that unit is still for rent - 16.000,— THB for a minimum of 12 months. 

The unit now has double glazed windows with mosquito screen, a new UPVC door and two brand new state of art the art Daikin Aircons 

C495ED9F-8F8B-491E-B8A3-1AD8968AE992.jpeg

46956C3C-862F-4635-85C0-1CBEEA574420.jpeg

F82F5180-BAFC-4657-84FC-152CEED01356.jpeg

491EB4DA-515F-4CB2-8DB1-489964E99D41.jpeg

3D95D01C-F060-4926-8F15-A176790E5A2B.jpeg

BBBAD0C3-B015-4AFF-B46E-6270B0CA74FE.jpeg

On 23/12/2019 at 13:44, davidge said:

Post removed.

Another reminder that comments in this section should be directly related to the item for sale only and NOT a commentary on the real estate market. Ask questions about this property or stay off the thread.

The rules for this forum: STRICTLY no flaming or negative posts in this section.

Given the number of times this has been said, sanctions may be needed if BMs can’t keep to this.

Thanks.

@socratesplease take careful note.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Very nice area and nice looking place inside.

I lived for 4 years a stones throw away from there, I have also checked out the building and some of the condos before.

Very central without being noisy.

On 25/07/2021 at 12:15, GorGuy said:

Very nice area and nice looking place inside.

Is this the condo you ended up buying, you mentioned in another post that you ended up buying a condo and moved out of the rental. 

Edited by robert6996
added more

Player in the Game of Life