Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rowdy Easy Jet Flight

Rainsberger

18 hours ago, wadman said:

Why no jail? Throw them into jail for 10 years, no parole, that will scare the living daylights out of any future troublemakers. 

You`re right of course , i just said it because having no passport for the rest of their lives, and never being able to travel abroad would be like a prison sentence of sorts, the sad thing is lots of these scrotes dont get punished severely enough, causing aggro on a plane in this day and age should bring terrorism charges. 

17 hours ago, thinkingallowed said:

Millions and millions of people fly everyday around the world without any drama. Your idea is to stop alcohol?

Apart from making many people enjoy travelling less I hope you think much higher economy tickets prices are a good thing. As I don't think I'll be paying business class fares that subsidise cheap seat fares with no alcohol on flights and in airports.

There are many people opposed to prostitution. Maybe some wise lobby will talk about the banning of flights to Thailand because it would reduce prostitution.

Be careful what you wish for when looking down on others.

Looking down on others....eh,:huh: apart from maybe looking down on the scrotes responsible i wasnt looking down on anybody,  i merely said the vast majority of incidents like this are alcohol related, and the only way to stop them or reduce them would be to stop selling alcohol, it wont happen of course.

And where the hell did that banning flights to Thailand and reducing prostitution rant come from!:unsure:

2 hours ago, vimto66 said:

And where the hell did that banning flights to Thailand and reducing prostitution rant come from!:unsure:

To me it is similar logic that someone could use.

I'd like to point to out most of our (yanks) lower classes lack a passport and can't embarrass us internationally.  :08:

21 hours ago, hatguy said:

What's a malefactor? 

18 hours ago, speedtoy said:

I dunno, whats a google?

I googled the Oxford English Dictionary:

Definition of malefactor in English:

• malefactor

NOUN

formal
  • A person who commits a crime or some other wrong.

Origin

Late Middle English from Latin, from malefact- ‘done wrong’, from the verb malefacere, from male ‘ill’ + facere ‘do’.

Pronunciation

malefactor

/ˈmalɪˌfaktə/ 

20 hours ago, Mr Wombat said:

555. You mustn't get the USA news like we do. Mass shootings weekly around your way

It's a flights question..start a new thread about own own broken children..

IYKYK

1 hour ago, speedtoy said:

It's a flights question..start a new thread about own own broken children..

You said.... Never amazes me that stories of people that cant hold their shit are from UK/Aussie postal codes. 

This sort of story makes the news in our countries because we dont pull out a gun and go apeshit.. unlike you guys. Look in your own backyard before you start criticising brits and aussies

12 Pints in Know it all

4 hours ago, fatjack1 said:

I'd like to point to out most of our (yanks) lower classes lack a passport and can't embarrass us internationally.  :08:

Yes, but unfortunately a certain low class yank that made it to a high position embarrasses us daily.

Archived