QuotaMan

Age difference in relationships

raviinc
I turned 81 a couple days ago. My TGF (Isaan girl) turned 32 last month. We have been together 8 years. Yes, she stays with me because I've given her a good material life.
Yes, she wouldn't stay with me if I were broke. I've bought land, it keeps her happy and busy I've bought a house for her, we live in it. I've bought her a car, she drives me around in it.
The family is super friendly with me. There are no TBF lurking in the background.
Indeed I'm lucky to have found her and  have a great way to spend my money in my Golden Years instead of withering away in an expensive senior home in Belgium.
We recently decided to get married to give her some social standing. We ran into a spot of problem asking for the Certificate of Non-Impeachment to Marriage.at the Belgian Consulate in BKK.
We had to go through two interviews and though the Consul was very sympathetic at the end he said that when there is a big age spread between the two by Belgian Marriage laws he has to refer the demand to a designated Attorney General in Belgium. Answer within two months.

I like your spirit, 49 years difference, it’s a great motivation for older guys like me. I hope you get married at the earliest and wish you a happy married life. These wonderful things can happen only in Thailand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpmelville

Here in Finland there is always a gossip around younger thai GFs. Don't rush to anything. I lived with my TGF in Thailand for 2,5 years. Then I got a good job in Finland and moved back. She got a brilliant job in a hotel as a reception manager. She said to me that she will work some time to save my money. She lives with her parents spending very little money. She has a son whose school will be more and more expensive every year. I admire her as I know she wanted to come to Finland asap, but she is mature and can think the most important things. I'm 44 and she is 36. 

QuotaMan

There's been several nice examples of making it work, thank you.

But I agree with some that big age differences are not generally accepted in Thailand. While I may still be able to barfine agogo hotties in their early 20's, that most definitely doesn't mean I can hook up with young non-bargirls. 

Case in point, around the time I became a member of this forum, I had no problems at all getting hits from hot Thai women in their early to mid twenties on a Thai dating website. In fact this is the main reason why I went to Bangkok for two weeks in 2008 because I was meeting new girls almost every day.

Now fast forward to now, and I can hear crickets. I recently posted a new profile on a Thai dating site and in one week I had ONE interest, from a woman in her late 30's with two kids. Last year I did same and only hits I got were from ladies in their late 30's and above. Obviously I'm being screened out based on age alone.

It is what it is though. I do believe the Philippines is a bit more accepting of age differences as one recent poll showed about a 50/50 split with more young people disapproving of them. And I get decent hits from young Pinay women in their early 20's from a recent profile.

But to hook up with young Thai non-bargirls you just have to be lucky, be focused and determined, or have connections.

Rocketboy
2 hours ago, QuotaMan said:

But to hook up with young Thai non-bargirls you just have to be lucky,

I was and consider being in the right place at the right time as luck!

I could have just as easily been entering my condo complex at around 0200 with another the girl the first night we met.

I had seen her twice that night before meeting her. She actually called out and approached me as I was coming through security here.

I first saw her early in the evening when I was sitting on my patio. Her and her friend were coming from the underground parking in the building across from mine. 

Later that evening before heading to WS I saw them sitting at a cocktail car at Avenue Mall. Neither time did I say anything.

zippy44
On 08/10/2019 at 11:53, sulu said:

It's NOT "normal" for such a large age gap. Way too many life experiences vs. way too few. The 40 y.o. male has already had his family and partied hardy, the 20 y.o. female hasn't yet started one and is just beginning to party. A 60 something also knows who the Beatles were. 30 something ? LOL

LGBGT is "normal" ??? Are you kidding me ? Where will mankind be in 70 years is everybody was LGBGT ? Right. Extinct. That's "normal" ? Look, I say live and let live. I don't care what you do so long as you don't directly affect me or my loved ones but LGBGT is most certainly NOT "normal".

As for the rest I don't know which group you're referring to with the last part (part of a strong community) so I won't bother commenting on that (You're welcome BTW :D)

I wouldnt say normal, but I sure would say LGBTQ is trendy

Biennial
4 minutes ago, zippy44 said:

I wouldnt say normal, but I sure would say LGBTQ is trendy

Don't knock it till you've tried it :D

Biennial

Should I start a new topic for "Age difference in hookups"? For me 43 years.

Me: 66. Her 23.  She was a lovely girl from Kenya I met on Sukhumvit in BKK.

She was lovely, intelligent, educated, horny, in fact in every way perfect.

bigmac9899
9 hours ago, raviinc said:

I like your spirit, 49 years difference, it’s a great motivation for older guys like me. I hope you get married at the earliest and wish you a happy married life. These wonderful things can happen only in Thailand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81, and still doing bed swimming every day?  You are my hero....with a 32 year old..  fantastic!

Scuba+

Sounds like a Kenya trip is on the cards where you will be fighting them off with a stick (based on my experience anyway)

Biennial
5 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:
2 hours ago, Biennial said:

Sounds like a Kenya trip is on the cards where you will be fighting them off with a stick (based on my experience anyway)

Nice, sounds great, but I find the African girls in BKK are enough for me. :)

jed§
On 08/10/2019 at 23:05, sulu said:

Homosexuality IS a variant of normal human behavior. Statistically a very small one - hence NOT "normal

On 09/10/2019 at 09:00, rob63 said:

It's a shame to put labels on things

Yes, rob and sulu. You are right. And one thing is certain, we are not all the same. My sexuality is very fluid. There are many sides to it. I can be 'gay' and find other men attractive and/or have sex with a ladyboy, which some consider to be a 'gay' act. Personally, I don't know if it is. It doesn't matter, to me, what people think. It's none of my business. Most of the time, during my life, I've been heterosexual, preferring or choosing to have sex with members of the opposite sex, as the phrase goes. Some of those have been very 'feminine' women and others have not. I have been attracted to older women than me, same age women and younger women. 

There are many sides to me and I like that. I find that if I am in Touch with all these sides, I feel more in harmony with the world, a bit like an orchestra with all the instruments playing in harmony!