IGNORED

Breakfast buffet

sketolene1

I go there sometimes. 

Not the best not the worst. 

150 b or 10meals 1200.

Naklua soi 18 or jomtien soi ? 5 or7

Breakfast buffet at Casa Pascal is one if not the best breakfast buffet places in Pattaya. 

Located on 2nd Road, Opposite Royal Garden Plaza.

1 hour ago, apu nahasapeemapetilon said:

Breakfast buffet at Casa Pascal is one if not the best breakfast buffet places in Pattaya. 

Located on 2nd Road, Opposite Royal Garden Plaza.

I also do not know a better buffet breakfast than Casa Pascal, not cheap but then quality is never cheap.  I only go there when I am very hungry!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Yes, for me it's a tradition that I go to Casa Pascal for my first breakfast of each trip, before I've got any groceries in my condo to eat breakfast in.  Other all you can eat breakfast buffets worth looking at (if they are still running) include the Bay Breeze hotel (150 baht) and The Hive (139 baht) on soi Honey, and hotel Danmark in Jomtien (190 baht)

• 3 months later...

Visited Casa Pascal this morning. What a great buffet! Especially liked the free flow coffee and the breads were superb. This will be my goto breakfast place for this trip. 

17 minutes ago, AndyCBKK said:

Visited Casa Pascal this morning. What a great buffet! Especially liked the free flow coffee and the breads were superb. This will be my goto breakfast place for this trip. 

Don’t forget to get a ‘Bonus Points Card’

Retired

3 hours ago, AndyCBKK said:

Glad to hear still good, how much nowadays? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/01/2020 at 14:53, AndyCBKK said:

260 something baht. Very much worth it in my opinion. 

great breakfast for sure, pity about the sausages,as they only have a small type frankfurter, other than that its probably the best around, not cheap but good value if you are very hungry.imho

casa pascal is still my go to place. open until 2pm every day (from 8am on), great bread selection, good warm dishes, excellent egg station etc.

i was very disappointed with the Acqua buffet (which others highly recommended, so i tried it). it costs 400thb if you just show up. If you buy a "ticket" a day in advance, then it's only 200thb (at least right now, they said it's a promotion). it's imho certainly not worth the 400thb. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

• 4 weeks later...

^ I also tried the Acqua breakfast after some recommendations on this forum and was also greatly disappointed.

• Like 3

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

• 5 months later...

casa pascal ..arrive relatively early to mid time frame ..as the quantity and replenishment declines somewhat geometrically in the fourth quarter...theyll make you waffles if you ask...the rack of lamb is outstanding ..takes some time...great thai for ones pega.....

1 hour ago, claghorn said:

casa pascal ..arrive relatively early to mid time frame ..as the quantity and replenishment declines somewhat ...

As an early riser I would always be the first in. Fantastic buffet, well worth the price.

For some years prior, I always used the Hive on Soi Honey. Again I would be first in, would then leave for about 90 minutes then return and buy a second breakfast buffet (only 139 each time) as a good friend would be in by then. Those two breakfasts, supplemented by a couple of chicken-noodle bowls from a street vendor near Walking Street, would sustain me all day.

Sadly about 2 years back the Hive completely changed its buffet staff and menu and all we regulars abandoned the place, most for Lek.

Edited by oldie

MY 99 CENT KINDLE: ... 1974 TRAVEL IN THAILAND, CAMBODIA AND SOUTH VIETNAM : http://www.amazon.co.uk/EXPLAINING-CAMBODIA-Part-Torn-Jagged-ebook/dp/B00L0LC8TO

6 hours ago, oldie said:

Sadly about 2 years back the Hive completely changed its buffet staff and menu and all we regulars abandoned the place, most for Lek.

Yes, The Hive has gone downhill. SP Group sold Honey Inn and The Hive to some Indian guy who also squeezed another room out of the restaurant (wanted to hire it out for massage), so it is also smaller. 24/7 Boutique hotel now has breakfast at Acqua hotel

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

North Pattaya, Naklua Road area. I've often stayed at the Loma (Dolphin) hotel, alas now demolished.

Breakfasts nearby include:

• Lek Villa, big buffet, as much as you can eat, so I fill up and just have just a snack at lunchtime. 150 bahts. See the video, first post in this thread.
  • Further up Naklua Road on the right (east side), Bon Cafe. Outstanding coffee, food cooked fresh. Big laundry opposite, quick and good service.
  • A few metres further, KISS restaurant, cheap and cheerful.
  • Opposite in Soi Song Amat, about 80m down on the right, Little Heidelberg, good German food.
Edited by Bonkabit

On 24/08/2020 at 21:29, jimboh said:

I see Centara, Soi 15 doing buffet breakfast for 199B, ends at 10:30am.

Had this recently, rubbish.