Baxidar ba

R-con blue ocean (buakhow)

Baxidar ba

So my regular place is full for my upcoming trip in February. R-con’s Website states a monthly rate of around 20k. 

Am  I correct in thinking this place is next to the market,  Opposite side to Tony’s gym?

The website isn’t great, so thought I would ask here.

Has anyone stayed here? Rooms ok for the price? 

Easy to book online or as I’m staying a couple of days at p plus 1st is it better to take a chance & walk in & book?

Already checked out the previous r-con thread but would like some more up to date info. 

Scuba+

They were doing deals of 9k? a month last year catch was elec was high. Maybe worth a phone call to check.

Can get noisy both sides apparently, so they told me

petermik
8 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

They were doing deals of 9k? a month last year catch was elec was high. Maybe worth a phone call to check.

Can get noisy both sides apparently, so they told me

9k is for low season Scuba....a couple of pals of mine stay there on a regular basis (past 3 years) so I,m assuming it must be OK :Crazy1:

Scuba+
9k is for low season Scuba....a couple of pals of mine stay there on a regular basis (past 3 years) so I,m assuming it must be OK :Crazy1:
Maybe it changed but i was here for high season when they offered it

petermik
7 hours ago, Scuba+ said:
7 hours ago, petermik said:

Maybe it changed but i was here for high season when they offered it

Must have been a low high season.....I dunno?  I know in low they pay this rate (9,000) both will be here next month and I,ll check what they are paying then (one stays for 6 months) :ThumbUp6:

Gaztop08
3 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

So my regular place is full for my upcoming trip in February. R-con’s Website states a monthly rate of around 20k. 

Am  I correct in thinking this place is next to the market,  Opposite side to Tony’s gym?

Yes near Soi buakhao market

26E9EFAA-28BB-4F6B-A191-F0F7412D24CB.jpeg

Scuba+
Yes near Soi buakhao market

26E9EFAA-28BB-4F6B-A191-F0F7412D24CB.thumb.jpeg.1ede17c0f0b30d4acd1eedde7512607d.jpeg
No, R Con Blue is the other end of Buakhao, its on googlemaps. Opposite Links hotel \ close to urban condo

Gaztop08
31 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

No, R Con Blue is the other end of Buakhao, its on googlemaps. Opposite Links hotel \ close to urban condo

Ah ok Cheers I didn’t know there was 2 R cons

kiberman

If I was you op i would stay at rcon residence near buakow market bigger rooms and cheaper than rcon blue ocean. Mate of mine stayed at blue ocean a month ago said it a bad smell coming out of the bathroom in two seperate rooms. Also if you want to chance it rcon residence walk up price is only 650bht a night probably cheaper monthly 

Baxidar ba
3 hours ago, Scuba+ said:

I’m getting confused this is r-con residence, opposite side of rd on the corner. 

I’m thinking there is a (newer) r-con on the same side as the market/Tony’s gym? But I could be wrong. 

Scuba+
I’m getting confused this is r-con residence, opposite side of rd on the corner. 
I’m thinking there is a (newer) r-con on the same side as the market/Tony’s gym? But I could be wrong. 
https://maps.app.goo.gl/djQXDD6nZxRezgqC9

it's just down the soi by Tesco Lotus. This one looks newer than the rcon by the gym\markete4e8b2580007269fc3babd1332ca422b.jpgfe1aaa7edcf4f411603ffead83fea811.jpg

Baxidar ba

Thanks Scuba, I’ve got the location completely wrong. 

striderman
Posted (edited)
On 06/10/2019 at 22:06, Baxidar ba said:

Thanks Scuba, I’ve got the location completely wrong. 

R con blue ocean ..............

1241531093_9oct002(Custom).JPG.f2e9f96750aa1bd1ed0bd4c345c9b076.JPG

with "action street" one side

365636221_9oct003(Custom).JPG.2382bc2512419bf1fc55ef9e5ce9bc8e.JPG

tesco express and "blue rahtree " bar complex on the other side. neither beer bar area is busy but i dunno what noise comes from the units still open

498014438_9oct004(Custom).JPG.b93dd0a01cc7fb195d90593abe7574ac.JPG

the swimming pool which ain't big is behind that sign

Edited by striderman

Baxidar ba

Thanks to Striderman for confirming location. It was not the place I was thinking of although prices seem reasonable for a month.

City side & pool side are 1K difference. & prices rise with the floor level 1K per floor. 

Baxidar ba

Does anyone know the name of the place if standing in Tony’s gym & looking directly over the market. 

There is a big hotel there, I initially thought this was r -con. Anyone know the name of this place? 

striderman
Just now, Baxidar ba said:

Does anyone know the name of the place if standing in Tony’s gym & looking directly over the market. 

There is a big hotel there, I initially thought this was r -con. Anyone know the name of this place? 

i know where u mean and i looked at the outside maybe 2 years ago and i can't remember seeing a name. at the time i thought it might be an r-con second block. i can look thursday but my legs are done for todays walks !

Scuba+
You mean post #6 Rcon Residence?

Baxidar ba
Just now, Scuba+ said:
1 hour ago, Baxidar ba said:

You mean post #6 Rcon Residence?

No mate unless i’m Mistaken that pic is on the corner on the opposite side of Buakhao. 

Scuba+
No mate unless i’m Mistaken that pic is on the corner on the opposite side of Buakhao. 
The one i think you are talking about maybe where many bargirls stay

petermik
11 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

[email protected]

striderman
Just now, petermik said:

i thought i might have a photo of the place baxida ba is on about taken from outside tony's gym looking north with the building at least partly in it.

i'm pretty sure he means the 1 at the back on left of photo

2038587476_8june011(Custom).JPG.599772cbaead666e04c2768adbca6e89.JPG

petermik

Correct striders built about 4 years ago......:ThumbUp6:

Baxidar ba

Just checked the website, only have a suite for my dates starting at 2590 pn & no monthly rate. Way out of my price range, some of the reviews on google are not exactly glowing either.