Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Finnish man falls from sixth floor of Suvarnabhumi Airport in departure area, dies in hospital, allegedly jumped.

The Pattaya News

A Finnish man has died after he fell from the sixth floor of the passenger terminal at Suvarnabhumi airport on Friday night. The tourist was found lying face-up with broken legs and multiple fractures on the fourth floor in the outbound passenger Zone F in front of a Thai Airways International ticket booth when tourist […]

The post Finnish man falls from sixth floor of Suvarnabhumi Airport in departure area, dies in hospital, allegedly jumped. appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Considering they tried to stop this last year when the airport installed additional barriers on airport bridges that connect to the parking garages to avoid guys leaping from them after several tourists did this.

Why not just go home, some guys just get suck in to the pull of the fantasy.

R.I.P 

Why not just not go home and spend every last cent you have access to, party like never before, then kill yourself? Maybe he did, but why at the airport?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Showerbeersx said:

Why not just not go home and spend every last cent you have access to, party like never before, then kill yourself? Maybe he did, but why at the airport?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably, for guys like these, it’s the final reality that they are about to leave Thailand & Pattaya.   And for some it’s just too much.  

I always remember years back I was about to board a British Airways 747, and there was one youngish guy looking very upset. He walks on to the aircraft and before he sat down, he shouted I cannot do it! I love her! and wanted to leave back into the airport, and because of this they had to find his bags in the main containers and do a security search of the plane. This delay the take off a lot.   At the time I really hated this guy for this.

Archived