IGNORED

From ฿9,000 clean modern condos with ovens

rondon

Click on my profile or send a message for more information good selection available

hyde-park-1.jpg

hyde-park-pattaya.jpg

hyde-park-residence.jpg

investment-property-pattaya.jpg

pattaya-condos-for-sale.jpg

cosy-beach-hotel-pattaya.jpg

investment-property-pratumnak.jpg

jomtien-property.jpg

laguna-bay-1.jpg

Interested for calendar month of February 2020. Please advise location and total cost

David

Hello David thanks for message We have in Jomtien, Pattaya, Pratumnak & Bangsaray areas what would be your budget? and can send a selection to fit your criteria

Thanks Ron

[email protected]

Close to transport is prime requirement and large bed!  Are sheets and pillow=casess and towels included.  Please give me the price options

Thank you Ron

On 02/10/2019 at 03:31, Ready said:

Close to transport is prime requirement and large bed!  Are sheets and pillow=casess and towels included.  Please give me the price options

Thank you Ron

Sheets towels and pillow cases included prices starting from 9,000 per month is you let me know your budget can send a selection to suit your criteria

Let's see what I can have for Bht 10,000 as close to Soi Bukao as you can offer.

regards,

David

1 hour ago, Ready said:

Let's see what I can have for Bht 10,000 as close to Soi Bukao as you can offer.

regards,

David

I'd be looking for something similar. 

• 2 weeks later...

To op i like to see what you have for 14k X 5 month  term with oven as topic says Soi 15 will be great cant see one in you photo and never see a condo with one for that price range.i am right for now but next time round interested if you have one.

Think central area soi buakow readers should get a reality check for asking price  of 1 month at 9k.

The 10k askers you   should get the avenue long term these days with the grand avenue now open.

On 08/10/2019 at 12:30, Ready said:

regards,

David

when and how long you be lucky to get a condo for that on soi buakow in high season for 1 month   but no issue for a hotel or guest house in low season.

On 08/10/2019 at 14:22, rob63 said:

I am looking for 10,000 or under, including electricity, sheets & cleaning. Must be near Soi Bukow, Tuk com, Soi 7 or Walking Street. 1 month rental.

under 10 k no issue including clean and sheets include for 1 month no chance having electric included and not a condo in those areas.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

I am looking for 10,000 or under, including electricity, sheets & cleaning. Must be near Soi Bukow, Tuk com, Soi 7 or Walking Street. 1 month rental.

keep looking for that

On 08/10/2019 at 17:52, rob63 said:

56 minutes ago, striderman said:

keep looking for that

Nirun is only 1km from Soi Buakhao.  That might count as close for some people.  It's a 10 minute walk for a reasonably fit person.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

If a 'real oven' - instead of a microwave oven is a 'make or break' issue for a person staying in Pattaya for five months (Or any length of time.)  then I have a suggestion:  Buy a 'real' oven at Power Buy or at BIG C, Tesco Lotus, Makro or Index Furniture mall for around 3,000 - 4,000 baht.   Stay in a cheaper condo to save a bit of money and then sell the 'real oven' via face book a week before you leave.  Thus, you will get a 'real' oven and when you sell it, return much of the money you spent on it with a sale. 

There is a site on face book called; "Buy, Sell, Swap and Trade services" - Pattaya.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/864511050289501/

See the post below for an example of the kind of 'real oven' you can buy when you are in Pattaya.

Here is an oven for sale today October 17th at Index Shopping Mall - located on Sukhumvit Road - North of Pattaya Klang.  It was listed at near 4,000 baht and the price is reduced to 2,999 baht.

You can cook your own roasts, casseroles, bake cookies or cakes - baked potatoes or re-heat pizza from the night before - without the crust turning into rubber (Like when you use a microwave oven to re-heat left over pizza.).  The small oven easily fits on a counter top and plugs in. 

October 17 oven.jpg

22 minutes ago, Komando said:

Here is an oven for sale today October 17th at Index Shopping Mall - located on Sukhumvit Road - North of Pattaya Klang.  It was listed at near 4,000 baht and the price is reduced to 2,999 baht.

You can cook your own roasts, casseroles, bake cookies or cakes - baked potatoes or re-heat pizza from the night before - without the crust turning into rubber (Like when you use a microwave oven to re-heat left over pizza.).  The small oven easily fits on a counter top and plugs in. 

October 17 oven.jpg

That's gonna do terrible things to your electricity consumption.

55 minutes ago, ocka said:

Nirun is only 1km from Soi Buakhao.  That might count as close for some people.  It's a 10 minute walk for a reasonably fit person.

Nirun is depressing.....Nirun attracts the cheapest of the cheap charlies.....The kind of guys who would not run the air-con for 5 minutes to save their life...

You will find ZERO apartments that include electric for under 10,000 or under 20,000 for that matter....

34 minutes ago, adammike said:

That's gonna do terrible things to your electricity consumption.

The amount a person pays for electricity is dependent upon usage.  So, during the rental period - it depends on how much a person uses an oven, whether or not it will effect the electric bill.

I run the air con when I'm home, including at night when I sleep and use my oven several times a week to cook things.  I usually pay between 1,000 - and never more than 2,000 baht a month for my electric bill - that amount range has been consistent for a number of years...

34 minutes ago, fforest said:

Nirun is depressing.....Nirun attracts the cheapest of the cheap charlies.....The kind of guys who would not run the air-con for 5 minutes to save their life...

It probably would not suit me, but then I'm a fat old man who has difficulty walking.   Someone on a tight budget might have different priorities.  I have seen a few posts from board members who enjoyed living there for a while.

Also,  it would be very convenient for access to the gentlemen's clubs on soi Bongkot 8.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

9 hours ago, Komando said:

The amount a person pays for electricity is dependent upon usage.  So, during the rental period - it depends on how much a person uses an oven, whether or not it will effect the electric bill.

I run the air con when I'm home, including at night when I sleep and use my oven several times a week to cook things.  I usually pay between 1,000 - and never more than 2,000 baht a month for my electric bill - that amount range has been consistent for a number of years...

I understand all that,but the op wants an oven? but the one in the photo can likely use 2000watts start roasting meat and baking and doing that every day and it's going to cost him.

13 hours ago, striderman said:

keep looking for that

if there was one out there you could sniff it out for sure you sir are a bloodhound for a bargain

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

2 hours ago, adammike said:

I understand all that,but the op wants an oven? but the one in the photo can likely use 2000watts start roasting meat and baking and doing that every day and it's going to cost him.

Are you serious? :o

Using a 2'000W oven at full power during 1 hour would cost him 2 kWh -> 2 'Units' -> less than 10 baht

Doing so Every Day would cost him less than 300 baht per month ! Less than 2 LDs... :Whistle:

2 hours ago, adammike said:

the op is renting condos with ovens i want him to show one of his 9k apartment with one and am prepared to go to 14 

12 hours ago, Komando said:

If a 'real oven' - instead of a microwave oven is a 'make or break' issue for a person staying in Pattaya for five months (Or any length of time.)  then I have a suggestion:  Buy a 'real' oven at Power Buy or at BIG C, Tesco Lotus, Makro or Index Furniture mall for around 3,000 - 4,000 baht.   Stay in a cheaper condo to save a bit of money and then sell the 'real oven' via face book a week before you leave.  Thus, you will get a 'real' oven and when you sell it, return much of the money you spent on it with a sale. 

There is a site on face book called; "Buy, Sell, Swap and Trade services" - Pattaya.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/864511050289501/

See the post below for an example of the kind of 'real oven' you can buy when you are in Pattaya.

it's no deal breaker its a deal maker  if the op is real and condos have one i would like to see them.

42 minutes ago, Oukiva said:

Are you serious? :o

Using a 2'000W oven at full power during 1 hour would cost him 2 kWh -> 2 'Units' -> less than 10 baht

Doing so Every Day would cost him less than 300 baht per month ! Less than 2 LDs... :Whistle:

I totally agree!

I have this oven that a friend gave to me. Similar to the one in photo @Komando showed. I don't use it everyday, used it a few times in months since I've had it. 

It's the convenience of having it more than a necessity. I like to sometimes bake/broil/roast meat, it has a rotisserie as well. I also like to bake fish or bake cakes, cookies, etc!

FB_IMG_1571364730815.jpg

A toaster oven or toaster/convection oven will be enough for 99 1/2% of expats, tourists, etc. I live in a house with a stove with oven and use it to store pizza and baking pans and use it to cook the Xmas turkey alternate years. 

A full oven uses more power but unless you're cooking turkeys and pies the countertop is all you'll wind up using. Some countertops will actually hold a pie plate.

The math in post #21 is accurate cost wise. So a $10 a month decision. Not much is cooked in a toaster oven for more than an hour. Less with convection.

I clicked on this post because of the subject condo with oven (vs. a pool, A/C, balcony) . I was surprised about the demand for actual ovens. Is the thing under the cooktop (with three drawers, grey in colour) the oven? If not where's the oven in the photo?

I also like the crapper next to the fridge. Add a mirror and you can keep an eye on the turkey roasting while you read the newspaper and take care of business.

today on soi buakhao no condo just room above chunky monkey guess it will come with at least 1 if not 2 cleans a week 

image.png.7aac36d137a37c1afc1178d25451290c.png

Archived