IGNORED

Would you accept a cover charge in bars?

FarangKiNok

5 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Were you suggesting this to Bar owners ..? 

Ridiculous idea , any sane customers would just vote with their feet 

555 Not at all. I did not provide my barstool “how to run a bar” wisdom. I reflected upon it later. Shared it here for venting. Several managers was more than forthcoming that it has been a hard low season. Nothing more.

15 hours ago, FarangKiNok said:

555 Not at all. I did not provide my barstool “how to run a bar” wisdom. I reflected upon it later. Shared it here for venting. Several managers was more than forthcoming that it has been a hard low season. Nothing more.

Another reason it has been a very hard low season for a lot of gogo bars is the quality of the available ladies in the gogo bars and the costs involved in BF/ST/LT.

Last night visited

The office,Pandora’s ,Champagne,Kink

I have seen less grannies in a bingo hall on a Friday night in the UK

Most Of these ladies would have been found in beer bars only 4/5 years ago available at a fraction of their cost from a gogo bar.

A lot of punters have voted with their feet

Archived