IGNORED

Steak and Co Guesthouse - Sep 2019 Review

VLG

18 hours ago, VLG said:

Just an update. As I'm staying for 4 weeks, they have offered me a 20% discount on the room rates. 

So it's 400 thb/night for the standard rooms and 480 thb/night for the superior rooms for low season. Really good value!

Fantastic value, I'm back in 3 weeks and if I can get anything close to that price I would be more than happy to spend my whole trip there. 

1 hour ago, spider0064 said:

Fantastic value, I'm back in 3 weeks and if I can get anything close to that price I would be more than happy to spend my whole trip there. 

High season rates kicks in from November....

2 hours ago, VLG said:

High season rates kicks in from November....

I'm back for November and December so expect the price to rise, from memory I think it use to be 800/900 so be interesting to see what it goes up to or if they can give a price for a month.

8 hours ago, spider0064 said:

I'm back for November and December so expect the price to rise, from memory I think it use to be 800/900 so be interesting to see what it goes up to or if they can give a price for a month.

It goes up to 850 thb/night for the standard rooms, 900 thb/night for the superior rooms and 1500 thb/night for the jacuzzi rooms and suite room. 

Do email Yuriy at [email protected] to check whether he could give you a discounted rate for your long stay. 

Archived