IGNORED

Why bother with an unblocked phone?

Danolo

If you are buying a new phone in Canada Danolo, it will already be unlocked from the factory, Canada put that law into effect a year or two ago. Alternatively, your current phone, the original provider will unlock for free, as part of the new law.

1 hour ago, taylor1975 said:

What does that mean? are you on a sim only package or what? 

No, my existing package has talk and text and a small data limit and so far it has met my needs.

Virgin's closest package was $1.00 more per month (negligible amount).

25 minutes ago, Danolo said:

No, my existing package has talk and text and a small data limit and so far it has met my needs.

Virgin's closest package was $1.00 more per month (negligible amount).

What do you think ‘sim only’ means? (Clue - it means your monthly payment is not subsidising a ‘free’ phone)

Can’t you find a young person to help you out? 

• Haha 1

On 03/11/2019 at 01:24, regyai said:

I think if you research this the A10e will be a single Sim slot and a single SD slot

The UMIDIGI has two SIM slots BUT heres the rub the second slot is an either /or,  you EITHER have a SIM in it OR an SD card (not both) - so its two SIMs or one SIM and an SD card.  WRONG

No worries if your a 'one SIM' guy, if you want two then the lack of SD may be limiting

Sorry to say, but VERY incorrect.  I have a Umidigi A5 Pro in front of me now that has both Kogan (Oz) and AIS (Thai) sims inserted.  It also has a SD slot with a Sandisk micro SDXC card installed and working.

I am very pleased with the phone and have had it since August 2019.  Paid $US99 which converted to $A161.87 delivered (crappy exchange rate and GST blew it out).

Don't know where you got your false info from...