IGNORED

Used/secondhand furniture

spider0064

As the title says Does anyone know of a shop that sells used furniture in Pattaya ? 

Ive not seen any but never been looking before so may be one or two out there ?

2 minutes ago, spider0064 said:

As the title says Does anyone know of a shop that sells used furniture in Pattaya ? 

Ive not seen any but never been looking before so may be one or two out there ?

Bit hit and miss but Collingbourne Auctions may be a good place to look, Naklua end of Sukhumvit. Auctions on Saturdays but think you can browse the lots during the week and they used to be open to offers pre-auction. Seen some garbage there though that belonged in a skip!

I would 2nd the Collingbourne Auctions advice. I have bought many things there in the past. They also have a website and can bid online if you want.

Stuff For Sale Pattaya is a FB page which sometimes has furniture for sale, worth joining.

Don't forget to look at the main stores like Homepro, Index and others as they usually have some good deals going. Some tatty stuff out there as well as the diamonds.

I have a never used sofa & 2 beds I'd love to get rid of but Doris is determined to take them to Udon...:mad:

• Thanks 2

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes new can be just as cheap...we picked up a great 6 foot mattress, 2 large wardrobes, 2 bedside lockers, a chest of drawers and a 3 shelf foot locker for 20k, free delivery.

This was in the furniture store at the top of Pattaya Klang as you take the left hook to join Sukhumvit. :wink:

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I sold many of my old furniture at Collingbourne Auctioneers, and also bought many small things for decoration.

As said above, new is not always expensive. I bought big part of my current furniture from Home Pro during their Half Year Sales, and recently my new sofa from a promotion on BigC Online.

Many good deals to get in big shops like Home Pro, Big C, Thai Watsadu, … Of course you must read/check their monthly promotions catalogues and not be in an hurry to buy.

google    baht&sold    have most things  bikes , cars , houses , land , jewellery , phones , and the list goes on

• 2 weeks later...

there is a shop on Soi Bokot near the end at junction of pattaya tai  secondhand everything

• 1 year later...
On 23/09/2019 at 00:13, Petesie said:

Stuff For Sale Pattaya is a FB page which sometimes has furniture for sale, worth joining.

Don't forget to look at the main stores like Homepro, Index and others as they usually have some good deals going. Some tatty stuff out there as well as the diamonds.

I have a never used sofa & 2 beds I'd love to get rid of but Doris is determined to take them to Udon...:mad:

I second that motion, as many are looking to leave and you get some good prices on things

(Facebook)

Capture.PNG

Edited by Greg_B

• 1 year later...
40 minutes ago, DonnaJerrily said:

Hey there! I just stumbled upon this old thread and wanted to chime in. If you're still on the lookout for used furniture in Pattaya, there might be some shops around that fit the bill. I haven't personally come across any, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Asking locals or checking out online classifieds could be a good idea.

So a year later you say there 'might be some shops'  and that 'you personally haven't come across any'.

This is amazing help to everyone..thank you.🙄

• Haha 1