IGNORED

1000B HOTELS AND GUESTHOUSES 2019

REAR_ENTRY

Right lads it looks like I can squeeze a 10 day budget friendly trip in in November. Not wanting to splash out too much on hotels

Looking for up to date recommendations in Pattaya for hotels and guesthouses in the 1000b or less category. Not much is showing up on Agoda so I'm relying on you delightful men to help me in the right direction. 

Thanks. 

in this price category I would definitely recommend "The Hideaway Guesthouse and Bar". The rate is 1000 THB / Night.

I really enjoyed my two stays there and it is listed on rank 1 of 677 B&Bs / Inns in Pattaya on Tripadvisor.  

It can directly be booked on their website: http://www.pattayaguesthouse-hideaway.com/

Edited by helgi

Currently staying at the Classroom. Lots of positives. Short walk to Walking Street. Twenty - four hour key card entry without passing reception. No joiner fees advertised on lighted, scrolling sign outside. Short walk to 2nd and Beach roads. 

15 hours ago, abholen said:

The Classroom hotel near Walking Street often goes for less than 1000 B per night. It's very clean and the rooms are large.

Just checked the website and have to say the discounts for longer stays are good too

D Xpress, large rooms and roof top pool. Can get it for 1,000 per night.Staying here again in November.

Also haven guesthouse on Soi Lengkee. 

If you want to be right in the middle of it try crystal suites and fever on LK Metro excellent rooms. However nosey initial 2-3am

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

32 minutes ago, Joethescot said:

D Xpress, large rooms and roof top pool. Can get it for 1,000 per night.Staying here again in November.

If you want to be right in the middle of it try crystal suites and fever on LK Metro excellent rooms. However nosey initial 2-3am

Yea I've been looking at D xpress. Not that it'll effect me like but how far up from buakhao is it? Looks very close to 3rd road. 

9 hours ago, REAR_ENTRY said:

Yea I've been looking at D xpress. Not that it'll effect me like but how far up from buakhao is it? Looks very close to 3rd road. 

So the entrance to the Soi is across from new plaza on Soi Buekow and then it’s a 5 minute walk up to the hotel at the 3rd end. Don’t let that put you off, I like to walk along 3rd and down Soi excite or Soi Pothole. It’s 40 bhat to LK on Motorbike taxi or 5 minute walk down to bhat bus. 

When are you over I’m in town 7-22 Nov. Can pop up and check out the hotel of you about. Few small bars across from it very quiet but alright for a fast beer

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ziplee said:

Robin's nest, Harry's and Opey De Place. Now as far as availability, you'll have to check that.

@Ziplee have you stayed at Opey De Place? I stayed back in 2017 and felt the pool was good but rooms where a bit run down but clean? What did you think?

My pal like it and the location is on point.

13 minutes ago, Joethescot said:

@Ziplee have you stayed at Opey De Place? I stayed back in 2017 and felt the pool was good but rooms where a bit run down but clean? What did you think?

My pal like it and the location is on point.

No, I'm staying there in Feb. I walked by it last trip, good location I thought.

Here's review

Edited by Ziplee
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Joethescot said:

I seen your post and the place looks pretty good and great value but this made me laugh. It is part of a TripAdvisor review

During my stay I had 6 scummy lager louts from Manchester who acted like they where on holiday in Benidorm. Everyday they would come home at sunrise intoxicated with sleazy bar girls in tow waking everyone up! They would crash out until mid afternoon then take over the roof top pool, everyone would then have to listen too the foul mouthed exploits they got up to the night before! Anyone thinking of booking this hotel Next year I would definitely suggest avoiding April 2018 as overheard the scummy Manc's reserving rooms when they checked out

42 minutes ago, FREDDYs said:

I seen your post and the place looks pretty good and great value but this made me laugh. It is part of a TripAdvisor review

During my stay I had 6 scummy lager louts from Manchester who acted like they where on holiday in Benidorm. Everyday they would come home at sunrise intoxicated with sleazy bar girls in tow waking everyone up! They would crash out until mid afternoon then take over the roof top pool, everyone would then have to listen too the foul mouthed exploits they got up to the night before! Anyone thinking of booking this hotel Next year I would definitely suggest avoiding April 2018 as overheard the scummy Manc's reserving rooms when they checked out

Yeah I read this also. It’s made me laugh also.

My friend and I have just booked @Hideaway for May 2020 for 15 nights a room each. Got a terrific deal which comes in a lot less than 1,000 bhat per night. 

As we are booking two rooms for 15 nights each Andy has given us a smashing deal of 12,500 each. I think this could be the best deal going around. However we only got this as booked two rooms. 

I always use a hotel as like a pool so first time in my 5 trips in a guesthouse however it looks on point.I will just have the odd morning at Jomtien sauna and pool every few days as it’s a great environment. Or someone said nature view will allow you to use there pool for 100 baht.

http://www.pattayaguesthouse-hideaway.com/

I've stayed at Steak and Co. and Opey de Place in the past. Next visit of Opey in Oktober. I like it for the pool and the location. The rooms are a bit outdated but clean and comfortable. Most of the rooms just got a new and quiet aircon. If you don't mind the Thai style bathroom, it is a good hotel. But with most hotels on Lengkee, i would choose a room on the rear with balcony poolside, otherwise it can be loud from the street.

Same for Steak and Co. I really like the Jacuzzi rooms with balcony. They are spacious and comfy. Sadly all on the streetside and the windows are not able to keep the noise out.

Just got back a few weeks ago. Originally booked into Opey de Place but when I arrived the room they gave me had not one single drawer or shelf and was barely clean at all. Couldn't recommend this hotel at all. Stayed at Nature View hotel nearby in Soi Bukauh, bigger better and cleaner room and 150 baht a night cheaper at 850. 

7 hours ago, Joethescot said:

My friend and I have just booked @Hideaway for May 2020 for 15 nights a room each. Got a terrific deal which comes in a lot less than 1,000 bhat per night. 

As we are booking two rooms for 15 nights each Andy has given us a smashing deal of 12,500 each. I think this could be the best deal going around. However we only got this as booked two rooms. 

I always use a hotel as like a pool so first time in my 5 trips in a guesthouse however it looks on point.I will just have the odd morning at Jomtien sauna and pool every few days as it’s a great environment. Or someone said nature view will allow you to use there pool for 100 baht.

Haha!  I'm that friend!

I didn't know it was a rib house as well... This trip just got better.

Edited by tolewfo

• 1 month later...
On 26/09/2019 at 19:59, Joethescot said:

Looking forward to seeing you both.

I’m just back for a break in Pattaya 2 weeks back and I have to add in the D Xpress hotel!!! 

Mots proper value for money. The rooms and pool are of the same quality and layout of the much coveted D hotel.

Reception staff are lovely and never an issue. Right outside the door are motorbike taxis who are all nice and safe drivers,well the ones I use. 

Its a short walk along 3rd to Lengkee,excite and down excite to LK Metro 15 minutes tops. Or take a bike 40 bhat 3-5 minute walk down to a Soi B and the baht bus route. 

A standard balcony comes in at 1,000 bhat per night at reception. For a longer stay book via Agoda. I have for May 15 nights £340 and it’s a superb hotel.  

45 minutes ago, tps said:

I can usually get March hotel for under 1000, so that’s usually my preferred sub 1k pick. 

Watch the Soi Dogs walking back that dark alley lol

Aus Spass wurde Ernst, und Ernst ist jetzt 5 Jahre alt.

Fuckin in Austria -......- Vagina in Russia -......-Pattaya Sun

post-17124-0-26440700-1328946704.gif

• 1 month later...