IGNORED

new name of guesthouse

septicusglutinus

i used to stay at a guest house called the football club between soi7 and Pattaya Klang 100 yards from the beach it was bought by new owners and given a new name does anyone know the new name by any chance . 

Doesn’t ring any bells  with me.    Was it in the street parallel to the beach between beach and second road?

How long ago?

sorry for the delay in responding hernia operation last week ,it was 100 yards down Klang from the traffic lights left at the Indian restaurant Ali babas then first right down an alleyway near a set of bars that leads to the seafront

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/09/2019 at 05:30, septicusglutinus said:

sorry for the delay in responding hernia operation last week ,it was 100 yards down Klang from the traffic lights left at the Indian restaurant Ali babas then first right down an alleyway near a set of bars that leads to the seafront

i noticed this post through a leo haze late last night but i put it  on  todays mission while walking.

all i could find was 2 signs....................

1214339596_9oct012(Custom).JPG.836018ab0a7946ecd87e9dfaca8ad9bf.JPG

1532457824_9oct014(Custom).JPG.073f983cac1962887783c62f68286489.JPG

i don't think it's trading. if it is i couldn't find it. that whole area is pretty dead

Just now, septicusglutinus said:

thanks for that I know someone bought it but it appears it hasn't reopened thanks again

i couldn't find it. sorry

Archived