Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Best of View Talay 6 Advice

wwsadventure

I've decided to do something different and rent a condo for my next visit. I got a sea view here. Anything I need to know that makes this different from a regular hotel rental? Is this place girl friendly? Two or more girls allowed at a time? Do they take IDs of the girls? Any restrictions of girls 18-21? (I've heard of places that don't allow anyone under 21).

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

they take ids - rent not a room on Hilton side - noisy - especially on lower floors - 

as many girls as you like - 

Use Honey’s. Best service overall. I’ve used 5 different hosts. They are best overall for me.

18+ is good, no issue with multiple girls. 

Guards are sleeping 75% of the time after 11 pm.

Sea view from a high floor is spectacular. However, if you are a light sleeper, you can get woken up early by the stray dogs barking/fighting in the empty lot next door and the tourist speedboats revving their engines. 

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

I have used Dancewatchers and been quite happy, but have heard good things about Honey. 

Be careful about units on the Hilton side.  If they are on a lower floor the air conditioning at the mall is quite loud.  Not so bad on the higher floors but still present. 

If you are a light sleeper and sleep in the late mornings, the hallway can be quite loud.  Nothing to be done about it.  Just prepare accordingly with ear plugs or whatever.   I always pack a few of them for LT barfines as I snore like a fucking lawnmower.  :)

I like VT-6 quite a lot.  It is a great choice for access to Soi 6, LK Metro, Walking St and various other soi's.  (Made in Thailand is always fun).  Be aware that when I say easy access, both Soi 6 and Walking St will require a baht bus.  But VT6 location makes grabbing a Baht Bus on either Beach Rd or Second a real breeze. 

I never paid attention to the age thing until some guard stopped me and told me my date was 19.  LOL  I honestly didnt know or ask her age.  I just assumed it would be ok.  At any rate, this was in the daytime.  I kept the girl for a second night and it was on this daytime return following lunch when they stopped her.  Tey allowed her to come up one last time but warned me that the Police review their records and it is illegal to have a girl under 20 in the room.  Now prior to this I am quite sure I broke that law many nights by having girls that were 18 or 19, but this one time they stopped me.  YMMV but be aware.  Had I just spent 4 or 5 k on a date and they refused her entrance i would be more than a little upset.  I understand this is a policy at all hotels, not just VT-6.

Have fun!

19 hours ago, Jeffone said:

I have used Dancewatchers and been quite happy, but have heard good things about Honey. 

Be careful about units on the Hilton side.  If they are on a lower floor the air conditioning at the mall is quite loud.  Not so bad on the higher floors but still present. 

If you are a light sleeper and sleep in the late mornings, the hallway can be quite loud.  Nothing to be done about it.  Just prepare accordingly with ear plugs or whatever.   I always pack a few of them for LT barfines as I snore like a fucking lawnmower.  :)

I like VT-6 quite a lot.  It is a great choice for access to Soi 6, LK Metro, Walking St and various other soi's.  (Made in Thailand is always fun).  Be aware that when I say easy access, both Soi 6 and Walking St will require a baht bus.  But VT6 location makes grabbing a Baht Bus on either Beach Rd or Second a real breeze. 

I never paid attention to the age thing until some guard stopped me and told me my date was 19.  LOL  I honestly didnt know or ask her age.  I just assumed it would be ok.  At any rate, this was in the daytime.  I kept the girl for a second night and it was on this daytime return following lunch when they stopped her.  Tey allowed her to come up one last time but warned me that the Police review their records and it is illegal to have a girl under 20 in the room.  Now prior to this I am quite sure I broke that law many nights by having girls that were 18 or 19, but this one time they stopped me.  YMMV but be aware.  Had I just spent 4 or 5 k on a date and they refused her entrance i would be more than a little upset.  I understand this is a policy at all hotels, not just VT-6.

Have fun!

I had heard something similar. Last year I took a 19 year old from one of the gogos on Walking Street and we have plans to spend a night or two together towards the end of my upcoming trip and I wanted to make sure they'd let her in. I made a bunch of mistakes in my booking I shouldn't have. (And I know better). I have usually stayed at either Secrets, Penthou$e, or I-Rovers on LK Metro. I made the mistake of booking on a regular hotel website (booking.com) and I'm not even sure what floor I'm on. I just know it's sea view. 

Coming from the States I won't get there until probably 1am or so and I'm already having to deal with what that means checking in. Any advice on that regard? Thank you (and all the rest of you guys) for answering my questions. I really appreciate it. 

1 hour ago, wwsadventure said:

I had heard something similar. Last year I took a 19 year old from one of the gogos on Walking Street and we have plans to spend a night or two together towards the end of my upcoming trip and I wanted to make sure they'd let her in. I made a bunch of mistakes in my booking I shouldn't have. (And I know better). I have usually stayed at either Secrets, Penthou$e, or I-Rovers on LK Metro. I made the mistake of booking on a regular hotel website (booking.com) and I'm not even sure what floor I'm on. I just know it's sea view. 

Coming from the States I won't get there until probably 1am or so and I'm already having to deal with what that means checking in. Any advice on that regard? Thank you (and all the rest of you guys) for answering my questions. I really appreciate it. 

Even when I come from the States I try to make sure I dont have those late arrivals.  I know the pain, though if your budget allows the Devils Den bus pickup then it makes it a less painful process.  :)  Dancewatchers was very good about odd hour arrivals and departures.  They make themselves available as long as you give them a heads up.  I assume others (Honey for example) are the same. If possible I would book directly with Dancewatchers on their site.  If not, then I would use Air B&B and query the host first about middle of the night arrivals. 

Also, for late night arrival be sure to book your transport in advance and avoid late night hassles.  I use Nam's most of the time.... but Devils Den bus gets a thumbs up if your budget allows. 

If you want to get someone in that is 18 or 19... I dont know what advice to give.  You could try to find out what guard is on that night and talk to them but I would likely just take the risk if it was that important.  However, much easier to just choose a girl 20 and over.  There are so many girls to choose from so it isnt hard.  If you find an 18 or 19 year old you just got to have, check with her on nearby short time places without a problem and agree that her admission is required or no fee paid. 

Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...
If you are a light sleeper and sleep in the late mornings, the hallway can be quite loud.  Nothing to be done about it.  Just prepare accordingly with ear plugs or whatever.   I always pack a few of them for LT barfines as I snore like a fucking lawnmower.  [emoji4]
Have fun!

How do you use Honeys? I was looking at Agoda for VT6 and it mentions Honey. Is this the right way to book a room?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, revan00 said:

How do you use Honeys? I was looking at Agoda for VT6 and it mentions Honey. Is this the right way to book a room?

Try their web site: https://www.honeyscoffeehouse.com/

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

On 16/09/2019 at 23:33, Jeffone said:

I never paid attention to the age thing until some guard stopped me and told me my date was 19.  LOL  I honestly didnt know or ask her age. 

Have used both Dancewatchers and Honey.  Both are good but Honey's is on site if there are any issues.

The other issue with low Hilton side is the idiots that can't remember where they parked and hit the alarm on their key fobs.  If high enough it still has ocean view but is cooler without the sun baking into the condo.

Great location.  Best location.

You can take the elevator from the parking level to bypass the security.

IMHO (most) nice rooms above 17th floor and on Naklua side to avoid the sun is alright. Only issue with VT 6 is serious overpriced in what (most) of the agents consider "high season"

So I have a question. What’s the biggest reasons for staying at VT6 instead of a hotel? Aside from potentially a great view on higher floors?

For me, it's good size rooms with a kitchen, nicer to chill out while a girl is cooking for you or you her, no issues with multiple girls, perfect location.

12 hours ago, Wiley Coyote said:

Any idea (roughly ) on  difference booking Dancewatchers direct and Booking.com ?

AFAIK, you can't book Dancewatchers on Booking.com. Many others, like Honey, are on Booking.com. I used Honey in the past, but did not like the quality of bed linnen provided by her. Luck of the draw, you got from best quality to fully syntetic. Now I just use Dancewatchers, better quality all over all. 

31 minutes ago, ZRHuser said:

Now I just use Dancewatchers, better quality all over all. 

Apart from their website ... never booked with them as can't handle that abomination :Dunno1:

Just returned from Pattaya and completed another stay at VT6 via Dancewatchers.  Good stay and decent room as always. 

On 13/10/2019 at 03:02, dirkdeee said:

You can take the elevator from the parking level to bypass the security.

Are you sure?  If so, that is brilliant!!!!

18 minutes ago, Jeffone said:

Only the service elevator, but you can walk up to the 4th floor for the other elevators

Retired

6 hours ago, Jeffone said:

Yes, I've used it from parking level but can't recall if it's the service elevator but still does the trick.  My friend owned a unit in VT6 and would use that elevator whether alone or with BF as he'd often be shagging girls working on the main(3rd) level and had to bypass any prying eyes. 

I'm not sure if Piece Corp is saying you can't access the service elevator as I can't recall any issue.  I believe it lets you off in that utility room with the garbage bins across from main elevators on whatever floor.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, albertascout said:

I would take the stairs that are just before the elevators to next floor and then use the elevators from there.

D

Yes... as long as the elevators arent too busy.  Otherwise I will be standing there forever.  LOL   Nothing is perfect.... but this is all good info to use if I accidentally end up with an 18 or 19 year old. 

Archived