Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Guest house/ laid back hotel options

elcaballero7

Hello. Please help me pick my accommodation for my upcoming trip. Would like to keep it under $60 a night. My past trip accommodations where:

Steak&Co/ China garden guest house, I will only stay here if one bedroom suite is available.

-Pros: value, clean, laid back staff, central location

-Cons: Stairs, crossing Soi Buakaow intersection, no gym, no pool, somewhat boring rooms

LK Metropol

-Pros: perfect central location (love Soi Diana), gym, big rooms, elevator, ATM outside hotel.

Cons: Dated and worn out, joiner fee, front desk staff hit and miss

°°Wild Cards (Never stayed here but interested) °°

* At Mind Serviced residence

* Flipper house Soi 7

* Sunbeam hotel in-between Soi7 and Soi 8

Honorable mention: VT6

Pros- location easy access to just about anywhere via baht bus

Cons- more than one barfine has complained about the flying club memberships that have occurred here, No gym.

Well there you have it. I'm looking for suggestions on these picks as well as any other comparable accommodations. My daily routine is to sleep til afternoon play Thai Friendly, restaurant, Soi 6 late afternoon, LK Metro early evening, and Walking Street til late.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Page 10 hotel on soi 10, great location and the soi itself is quiet, the hotel as had a recent refurb too, i stayed there for 16 nights recently and i liked it!

Page 10 hotel on soi 10, great location and the soi itself is quiet, the hotel as had a recent refurb too, i stayed there for 16 nights recently and i liked it!
Thank you. I was unaware that Page 10 was recently refurbished. Did you have any trouble checking ladies in with the hotel staff?

On 17/09/2019 at 07:55, elcaballero7 said:

Thank you. I was unaware that Page 10 was recently refurbished. Did you have any trouble checking ladies in with the hotel staff?

No problems at all, staff were always polite and courteous, no joiner fee but i dont know about a second guest as i only brought one girl back at a time.

D hotel for me is the incredible value for money, 30 yards from bhat bus on Soi Buekow.

Large rooms,good air con,clean,reception staff are good,quiet at night and during the day as set back from Main Street, lovely roof top pool with shaded area if needed and below your $60 per night. 

It can fill up fast and availability on Agoda comes and goes.

Also big more of a walk but same room layout and pool on roof try D Xpress it’s soi up from D hotel at the 3rd end. I’m booked in here for November 12 nights £233.

Page 10 as already mentioned

August Suites on Pattaya Klang has a good pool and small gym,very quiet also and good location for going north or south via bhat bus.

LK royal wing is decent but I think other four mentioned are better value for money.

A wild card if you don’t want a pool or gym try Links hotel it’s cheap,clean,large rooms and bang on the bhat bus route. 

Lots of options in Pattaya that why I love the place.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Archived