IGNORED

Opening a business

Thai Visa Express

Been looking into this for several weeks the office lease will be in my wifes name its basically a branch of Visa Express.

Do i just open it and start trading ?

Many thanks to Cerberus for all his help as well.

Edited by AZZZEY68

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I'm not working at the moment in the office its a branch of my company. But if i open it as a small business i maybe entitled to a work permit i hope. It will open for clients to send documents etc I'm only at the end of a phone if a client needs help.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Hi Azzzey,

I opened my business about a month ago so can tell you that if you're not working there then you don't need a work permit. I had to apply for a work permit and get a food licence before I opened my restaurant. As your place is an office, I am not sure if you will require to apply for any licences, my guess is not but then again TIT (this is thailand). If you need any further help then let me know.

regards,

I'm not working at the moment in the office its a branch of my company. But if i open it as a small business i maybe entitled to a work permit i hope. It will open for clients to send documents etc I'm only at the end of a phone if a client needs help.

Rikster

10% discount given to all Pattaya Addicts Privilege card holders.