Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

REAR_ENTRY

More time with less spends or less time with more spends

REAR_ENTRY

I know this has probably been asked a million times but..

Would you rather spend a month in pattaya with around 6000b a day 

Or 

Would you rather spend 18 days in pattaya with 10000b a day spends? 

vivid2
20 minutes ago, REAR_ENTRY said:

I know this has probably been asked a million times but..

Would you rather spend a month in pattaya with around 6000b a day 

Or 

You're right.....now its 1,000,001 times.  And the answer is always the same....."Up to you"

Edited by vivid2

RRosenberg
21 minutes ago, REAR_ENTRY said:

This. But I'm assuming you mean 10,000b daily spend AFTER travel and accommodation costs?

But yeah, 18 days with 10,000b is better for me than spending an additional 12ish days in Pattaya but with half the amount to play with.

Edited by RRosenberg

LeoTex

We need to merge this thread with the;

Would you rather take 1 trip a year for 2 months or

or take 4 trips a year for 2 weeks each.

LeoTex

wickedd

Flights have become cheap so Im definitely in the 18days camp. 

Or 9 days with 20k a day. 

Jous

Undercover price thread alert!

:Dance1:

Crushed

18 days mainly because that's way over my usual budget.

golden_boy

I always prefer long trips. My first trip was a 2 week, every trip after has been getting longer and longer. Next trip (if I make it out) wont be too long. But would still be at least a month.

REAR_ENTRY
59 minutes ago, RRosenberg said:

This. But I'm assuming you mean 10,000b daily spend AFTER travel and accommodation costs?

But yeah, 18 days with 10,000b is better for me than spending an additional 12ish days in Pattaya but with half the amount to play with.

Yep I'm talking daily spends after hotel and accom. 

2dave

I would go with the longer trip - I can quite easily live on 6000 baht a day if it is after hotel costs

BarfineNutella

This is the first time I’m reading a thread like this.  Can’t wait to see the responses :GrinNod1:

tuga

I would get the 1 month, probably there will be days you just want to relax or not spend as much so you still have other days with a bigger budget 

Gorda

Depends what you want to do, i grab some  beer in a beer bar or gogo play some pool or whatever then i pick up LT from Ibar most days. Probably average around 4 k a day, some days more some days less.i think 6 k is alot as long as you avoid barfine from gogos who are overrated/overpriced IMO,

Yogi9901

18 days on 10000 bud. Live like a king never worry about money. 

LOTTELLEE WINNA

This is an easy one for me. On a one month trip, I chillout every third day. On the down time days no need to spend much, chill by the pool and relax, maybe no gal, or   poss have a GFE, but either way no booze or going bar hopping on your day off. Perhaps go on a ferry to Koh Lahrn, or walk along BR and WS and stroll over Pratumnak Hill, then spend a few hours on Cosy Beach. In the evenings on my down days I like to take a gal to watch a movie (cheap as chips).

TBH, this formula has worked really well for me over the years. Given that I’m spending little on these days, then I have more money (and energy) to enjoy the days when I’m living it large.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

per anum

18 days at 10K without a doubt....for 2 reasons.

10K a day is my usual budget (ex travel and hotel) and it has proven to be a perfect fit for now!

1 month in Pattaya seems wayy too long, I generally get bored after 6 days......for me, even 18 days seems an eternity! 

froddo

I do 2 trips a year both 26 - 28 days & am happy to go home at that time. 18 days I would be counting down the days till I left

Crushed
22 minutes ago, per anum said:

1 month in Pattaya seems wayy too long, I generally get bored after 6 days......for me, even 18 days seems an eternity! 

My recent Thailand plus Cambodia trip was 7 weeks.  I probably spent around 18 days in Pattaya in total(left and came back a couple of times).  There's no way I could spend a whole month just in Pattaya either.  Even after starting to come to Thailand in 2000, there's still a lot of the country for me to see while I'm still mobile and active.  My trips used to be 7-10 days and I found I was getting sick of the sameness when I did my first 14 day trip and spent most of my time in Pattaya.

Brianmills808

I think it’s important to find the right balance. You don’t want to stay longer if that’s not your ideal “lifestyle. No sense in staying long if your not enjoying yourself the entire time. Personally I’ve always been the kind of person to save up and “splurge” and not worry about money when it comes to vacations. 

genieboi

Depends if you really want to spend a whole month in Pattaya. I feel like 2 weeks would be perfect. or why not divide up the one month 6000B a day into 2 15 day trips haha.

6000B a day is more than enough for a good time a day in Thailand.

and then rest up 1 day and use 12k the next haha

fickle

I'd sooner stay 1 month. The longer the better for me. It depends on the type of person you are and what you want out of Pattaya. For me even at 18 days I'd already be counting the days down and wouldn't enjoy it. As already stated, for others even 18 days is an eternity 

Hey hey

I’d take a month, it’s nice to have off days where you just hit the pool, get a massage, and relax. With a shorter trip I often find myself going out when I don’t really feel like it simply because I don’t wanna waste a night.

George1234

18 days with 10,000. Simply because it would provide for a wider choice of girls and you could afford to be more unpredictable.

I start to get bored after 7 days in Pattaya, by the 10th day I am ready to get out of the place. With 18 days I would rather do 5 days Bkk, 3 days Ao Prao Koh Samet, 10 days Pattaya.

fforest

I recommend 2 months at 3000 a day...Or even 4 months at 1,500 a day....

Edited by fforest

Call me Alfie

I will be attempting 15000-20000 a week for three months. 20000 a month all in, rent, booze, food women...everything.